Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Again, could I know that I won't get all the endings when the game came out first and introduced choices? Was there a roadmap showing the game is part of a series and there'll be a canon ending or dev just came up with the idea of a sequel during Week 3? E.g. I knew there'll be 3 weeks in total because dev told us during the early days. If I couldn't know I won't get an ending for my choices then I was mislead by the dev. It's simple as hell. And yeah, I had Week 1 on Steam so I think I have the right to complain.
Come on, not this again! Do you have to be such annoying?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't wait until the next update when the last 2 non-canon endings are released.

Then maybe, just maybe we can have no more of 'these game isn't complete' v 'game is complete' arguments that we get on every single page.
i'd say wishful thinking.

• Sad
Reactions: c3p0

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I played this game on Steam and completed all the endings, and these endings were already there when the game was finished. The difference was that it was just an image explaining what happened to each character. What the developer is doing is adding an ending with more images and animations. Now I ask myself, would I play it again to see these endings? No.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

sorbitol65

Jul 19, 2024
The devs are currently working on more endings. On Patreon they say Endings 15 and 18 can be downloaded (July 31) if you are member.
I just finished playing the finished ending 4 yesterday and created some snapshots along with the walkthrough I found somewhere:

Ending #4 - My Sex Dungeon FINISHED
Includes: SM active, tranny, ws, orgy

screenshot0014.png

Chose the Slave option for AmRose in Pre-Game
Enable Daisy in Pre-Game
Enable Stacy in Pre-Game
Chose the NTR accessory on Day 15
Tell the police the truth about FL on Day 21
Accept the offer to take custody of Lydia after the trial on Day 21
One achievement for unlocking the ending
One achievement for completing the ending, regardless of other choices
One achievement if complete the ending WITH Lyssa + Maria, meaning you must have a good relationship with both. Alternatively, after unlocking the ending, you can access it from the main menu>settings>endings and then simply enable Lyssa and Maria, then complete the ending.

screenshot0017.png

The endings are pretty extensive and rather long.

screenshot0016.png

Breeding ponies is another ending that has been finished. Snowy peaks as well.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
14gb and not a torrent. Nice...
1724445703924.png
FetishLocator-W3v3.5.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Android week 1 download links seem to be for 1.40, I found a 1.54 version which is supposed to be the latest and includes the extended version but it's censored. I also see at some point there was an unofficial port for android with the taboo version option but the link is broken. Is there a way to install the patch in the android folder or are the game versions too different for that to work? oh and it looks like the story was changed too? Now I need to look for the original story + taboo patch for android... if it exists...

Last edited:

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
Waiting for the finale with Lissa and Stacey. All the finales seem to have been published, but this one - the main one, the key one, it's still not there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Android week 1 download links seem to be for 1.40, I found a 1.54 version which is supposed to be the latest and includes the extended version but it's censored. I also see at some point there was an unofficial port for android with the taboo version option but the link is broken. Is there a way to install the patch in the android folder or are the game versions too different for that to work? oh and it looks like the story was changed too? Now I need to look for the original story + taboo patch for android... if it exists...
well version here is latest leaked and no newer leaked or made. dunno where did you find 1.54 since it's not at patreon either.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes