4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
so the game isn't fully finished okay but how can you save others like Ashley on the B2 floor? or isn't it possible?
etc need more info for endgame :p
i see no endings or what?

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
Patreon updated game should be finished soon

I plan to finish the Asylum in the next 4 weeks. That means all the endings will be available as well as the epilogue and the extended Mary Ending gameplay.

If everything runs as fantastic as I've planned it, then I will release the Mary Ending plus 3-4 other story endings in 2 weeks, then add another bunch after one week and then the rest after another one.

This is pretty ambitious and I don't know if I'm going to make it, it can very well be that I can just release the Mary Ending in two weeks and nothing else...

We will see. But as always, I'm confident that I can do it :)

I haven't said that in a while so: I'm a solo dev! And juggling 3 games at the same time is not a good idea. Since I'm not going to change my solo approach I need to finish The Asylum so that Femdom City and Captured by Dark Elves can receive regular and more frequent updates.

And that already is the plan for september. Plus I might be able to sneak a little job update for Femdom City in (Sex Slave) if everything runs smooth :)

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i just hope that the quality of the endings dont suffer for it, i dont remember how many endings there are left but i think its more then 4 if he plans to add the ones from the first visit in the cell and the nun?

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
Patreon updated game should be finished soon

I plan to finish the Asylum in the next 4 weeks. That means all the endings will be available as well as the epilogue and the extended Mary Ending gameplay.

If everything runs as fantastic as I've planned it, then I will release the Mary Ending plus 3-4 other story endings in 2 weeks, then add another bunch after one week and then the rest after another one.

This is pretty ambitious and I don't know if I'm going to make it, it can very well be that I can just release the Mary Ending in two weeks and nothing else...

We will see. But as always, I'm confident that I can do it :)

I haven't said that in a while so: I'm a solo dev! And juggling 3 games at the same time is not a good idea. Since I'm not going to change my solo approach I need to finish The Asylum so that Femdom City and Captured by Dark Elves can receive regular and more frequent updates.

And that already is the plan for september. Plus I might be able to sneak a little job update for Femdom City in (Sex Slave) if everything runs smooth :)
Awesome bro!! i hope u finish it so we all play the complete game

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
Awesome bro!! i hope u finish it so we all play the complete game
I didn't make the game just was posting what was on his patreon.

Anyone got what he wrote in today's update?

I'm done with all the renders of the Mary ending, the schedule is very tight, but I will try to sneak in the Selina and the Heather ending as well. That might potentially delay the update for 1-2 days, depending how things go.

Have to say that the extended Mary ending was difficult to do. Wanted to mix it up a bit so I gave her two additional outfits...will be a total of 15 scenes as usual.

When the Mary Ending is released I hope that I can finish up the other endings and the epilogue ASAP, but even if protagonists like Nikki, Elaine and Selina don't get an extended ending, they deserve time and effort to be spend on their endings...

That means:

Next Update: Asylum

Release Date: Sunday if you're lucky. More likely the beginning of next week

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i guess next sunday give or take a day or 2 for patreons and a week or 2 for the rest of us.. maybe longer.. its no point to download it until its complete though, if he plans to complete it that fast :D, i hope he makes a part 2 in the future to continue the story becouse i really like this one :p

Reactions: anuradha

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
He can continue this story inside the Femdom City. He can put this exact Asylum there as a form of punishment.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
yeah thats true, he could add the characters from asylum as visitors in femdom city later on :D

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes