4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

46rick46

Jul 30, 2017
I guess it will take a while until the next update , so does anyone have any suggestion of games like this one?

user84

Jul 21, 2017
I guess it will take a while until the next update , so does anyone have any suggestion of games like this one?
Tower of Trample is the next best game. Tons of great content and steady development. Very high quality as well.

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
How do you escape asylum after scene with elaine, she remove my rubber suit so i cannot pass those guard.
You can't yet since the game is incomplete, you got 2 options: Dr Horney or Abusem, but at that point when you lose the suit you just go into the office on the right.

I doubt this game will ever be finished, hes got 2 others in the works, a damn shame

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I doubt this game will ever be finished, hes got 2 others in the works, a damn shame
Darktoz announced today that after finishing next episode of Captured by Dark Elves (somewhen this month), he'll finish Mary's ending and soon after that will proceed to finish the whole game.

areason12

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone know the controls for the mini games?

Haven't figured them out and all i could get on them is a 2.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
do u hav any idea when the remaining endings will be released???
Well, Darktoz just released new episode of "Captured by the Dark Elves", before that he promised that Mary Ending for "The Asylum" will be his next release, then he'll add new stuff to "Femdom City" and after that he'll return to "The Asylum" to finish it up. There isn't any timetable given, but I suppose Mary Ending should be ready somewhere this month.

Reactions: anuradha
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes