4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Glyr224

Dec 19, 2017
I won't be playing the game but, I would say that the male protagonist tag is wrong and should be changed to female protagonist because, from the promo pictures and description alone, I would say this is a fem-Dom game.

Just saying. :)

Also, good luck to the game creator.
But the mc is male, which makes it a male protagonist game. Protagonist literally just means the main or leading character of a story, therefore this game is a fem-dom game with a male protagonist. The two aren't mutually exclusive

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
But the mc is male, which makes it a male protagonist game. Protagonist literally just means the main or leading character of a story, therefore this game is a fem-dom game with a male protagonist. The two aren't mutually exclusive
Hi Glyr224 and everyone else,

Thanks.

Yes, I know now, what I was incorrectly thinking, that the protagonist was (not just the main MC character) but the dominant (action oriented, for example dominating female protagonist in the game).

The MC is a main character but, not the dominant character, correct? That's where I think I am confused about the tag used. All these dom/sub scenarios are confusing to me when it is not the male dominating, I don't understand it from the other sides (female) view. That is way I did not want to play this game, but now I will have to try it to see why I don't "get it" (It's not my kink). I need to check this out to see if this could be something I would incorporate somehow into any game I potentially create. S&M yes, this no.

I need sleep or I just don't understand or maybe both the protagonist tags should have been used, because aren't the main fem-Dom character(s) protagonist in this game? The answer is no, because there are no fem-Dom scenarios in this game.

Remember I was just going off the description and promo pictures.

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Buddy, you sound like an AI learning about S&M.
Hi johnual00,

Thank you.

I know, isn't this "real" life wonderful, and when I am able to totally remove myself from my human constrains, oh what wonders I shall see. :)

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Don't worry i wasn't angry. ;)
Hi RC-1138 Boss,

No worries, I like that we can converse here with our different opinions without verbal bloodshed. :D

Have a good one.

P.S. I'm currently playing this game and may "have to" voice my (player's opinion) about it, so be warned. (sarcasm) :)

Update - I will defiantly post my player's opinion after finishing this dreg. :(

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Are you planning to kill all humans with cringe?
Hi zazzaro,

I like your humor ( it was, humor? ) and no A.I. friend YaYa is here to help not hurt.

But then again, if I were to *exterminate*, *exterminate* it would be with much exaggeration. :)

MaxPain

Apr 25, 2017
Is there any walkthrough ? Can't manage to achieve sufficient Toughness for anal scene with Mary at the end of day one.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes