4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

enken

Jun 16, 2017
Did anyone got the ending of the doctor ?
the only difference i got is that when i open the door of a room, the doctor is talking with Susan and i got cought and ending up in the auction again

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Is this a 100% RPGM game? Or Ren'Py like? I don't like the Nintendo -ish gameplay between the scenes.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The fuck is up with the chick in the hood's arms? Looks like they got dislocated and the stretched about 6 inches to go around her back like that.

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
Doctor ending like Abusem ending, but a bit better. And you need resist injection (or cure it idk) entire game to see this ending

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
An interesting concept, and I love the fact that there are some BDSM games coming out, I just prefer to be the dominant one though. Couldn't get into playing the MC in a submissive role.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
I can't understand any about this game girls are very pretty and after 2 hours playing the only sex senne you get is you anal fuck from a nice girl ....I delate this game !

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Probably the most annoying part of the ending is you have to witness repeating scenes, last night I spammed them for good hour and before closing the game encountered two new ones, checked Darktoz tumblr to see which ones I'm missed and found out it was 2 and 2 that I had that wasn't even in his picture

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Doctor ending like Abusem ending, but a bit better. And you need resist injection (or cure it idk) entire game to see this ending
Can you elaborate about this 'resist injection' or cure it?
I have only one save game after getting out of the cell and now when I go to Dr Horney, Susan is there and calls the guards so I guess I did that part wrong

43rtrt

Nov 17, 2017
I have only one save game after getting out of the cell and now when I go to Dr Horney, Susan is there and calls the guards so I guess I did that part wrong
Looking for a way to get out was something I like the most in this update so I advice you to search for it a little longer but if you're tired of this already I got solution in spolier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bellegar

Sep 25, 2017
From Day 1 disobey some of commands (don't clean Nikki's boot, don't kneel before Horney at Day 2 and refuse straight jacket at Day 3). I'm not sure about it, cause had used save editor. So just do as @43rtrt said and don't waste time replaying all days. sorry for my english

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Looking for a way to get out was something I like the most in this update so I advice you to search for it a little longer but if you're tired of this already I got solution in spolier.
Thank you, I had been in this room with also the crowbar to get in to the sewers and wondered then what the syringe thing was about. But since it has been a couple of months I had forgotten about it.

durant1989

Mar 25, 2018
I just do this but still passing elane it give me the to continue mensagem and the game ends...do I need to do some aditional stuff or even maybe start the game again from the beggining while refusing everything?

darkfire02

Sep 6, 2017
I just do this but still passing elane it give me the to continue mensagem and the game ends...do I need to do some aditional stuff or even maybe start the game again from the beggining while refusing everything?
It might be that the Dr needs to have a certain amount of affection. Play through the game and try to do everything that makes her get +affection like obeying her commands and telling Jack you won't help him escape.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes