4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
There is many ways to escape.. in the felicity dlc there are two options.. like a slave or in the laberint alone.
without dlc, like a slave in the auction sale or at the north of the map with the door [my 2 endings there is the girl with red hair who torture u, if u feed her hungry of torture, she free u]. All the other girls waiting outside.
I will like to do more stuff with Elaine too, or Mary, i like strapon scenes, i need moooore.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Far as I remember 3 leadup endings, Elaine one where you meet her at the end of the corridor and you escape together, Heather one where you call her to pick you up and meet her and the Director one where you become her slave for 6 years, then there was one where you are sold off as a slave. Keep in mind that none of them are finished and Darktoz started working on a new game with the Elves and has bunch of other projects on the back-burner.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Far as I remember 3 leadup endings, Elaine one where you meet her at the end of the corridor and you escape together, Heather one where you call her to pick you up and meet her and the Director one where you become her slave for 6 years, then there was one where you are sold off as a slave. Keep in mind that none of them are finished and Darktoz started working on a new game with the Elves and has bunch of other projects on the back-burner.
how did you get the heather ending i can't call her it says she doesn't answer her phone ?

mizunooni

Feb 3, 2018
Any updated download? All of the other links were taken down. :/

Edit: For the most current version of Day 4?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
My main issue is the non save-scum friendly nature of the game. So much matters so far down the line if you don't like a result you may have to replay two entire days to get the result you wanted.

mizunooni

Feb 3, 2018
My main issue is the non save-scum friendly nature of the game. So much matters so far down the line if you don't like a result you may have to replay two entire days to get the result you wanted.
Yeah, I have to agree with you. I've started this game over so many times and this is the RPGM game that I've had the most save files in. And I can't even get to the ending. :/

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
im also really hyped for it, Great game and i hope his future games will be even better.. but i think it will be released for everyone in 2-3 weeks.. unless something magical happen

Been thinking of trying to make a femdom game myself since i do have time for it and the femdom world do need more love lol.. Do anyone have any tips or know of a helpful thread/website for beginners when it comes to making 3d images like in this game?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Someone PLEASE share the newest update with Dr. Horney's ending.
I'm a patron who can't pledge U$10,00, but I just can't wait any longer in curiosity, expectations and hype!
I would like that too. :eazyHype:

Anyway, if no one post it here earlier be sure to do it when you get the link. :D

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, I have to agree with you. I've started this game over so many times and this is the RPGM game that I've had the most save files in. And I can't even get to the ending. :/
Also, I don't like wearing out my mouse temporarily just to click 328 times.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Someone PLEASE share the newest update with Dr. Horney's ending.
I'm a patron who can't pledge U$10,00, but I just can't wait any longer in curiosity, expectations and hype!
I would like that too. :eazyHype:

Anyway, if no one post it here earlier be sure to do it when you get the link. :D
I've played with the link in the OP and had it. Just go to floor B3 at the end and talk with her.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes