4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

46rick46

Jul 30, 2017
I am also waiting for Dr. Honey's Ending , she is my favorite one and you will be forced to be her Secretary , worshiping her clients , please if anyone got the link let me know

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Someone PLEASE share the newest update with Dr. Horney's ending.
I'm a patron who can't pledge U$10,00, but I just can't wait any longer in curiosity, expectations and hype!
just wait 2 to 4 weeks and he will give it for free since he said he is making the games free for everyone

Oct 30, 2017
just wait 2 to 4 weeks and he will give it for free since he said he is making the games free for everyone
The thing is I can't wait to play it. I really don't want to wait any longer, since Dr. Melanie was arguably my favorite girl and I'm as eager as you can get.

I just wish there was an option to avoid the gay/passive stuff: I'm into women's ass and feet, but I'm really disgusted into anything related to male, let alone male receiving anal sex. It really disgusts me. :/

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The thing is I can't wait to play it. I really don't want to wait any longer, since Dr. Melanie was arguably my favorite girl and I'm as eager as you can get.
:/
Dude just give the guy the 10$ if you can't wait to get your rocks off to 10 minutes of content so damn bad

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I just wish there was an option to avoid the gay/passive stuff: I'm into women's ass and feet, but I'm really disgusted into anything related to male, let alone male receiving anal sex. It really disgusts me. :/
The only way to avoid that is not play any Darktoz game.

Reactions: zazzaro

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@axelgrand90 how can you be so anxious to play something if you dislike the game's genres? :oops:

@supermanz95, which auto-clicker software you recommend? Google search bring up a lot of options (having to click 200+ times is kinda annoying).

Oct 30, 2017
@axelgrand90 how can you be so anxious to play something if you dislike the game's genres? :oops:
Nah... I don't dislike the game's genre: I find dominant women sexy, for real. Add this to an ass + foot fetish and there you have the equation.
I just find disgusting anything related to gay sex, sodomy, etc. Anything related to the male body disgusts me, actually.
Well... "to each its' own tastes".

Dude just give the guy the 10$ if you can't wait to get your rocks off to 10 minutes of content so damn bad
Why can't people just chill on the internet? My God... :noexpression:
I just asked for a favor. I'm not forcing anyone into uploading it. If no one has it, that's alright.
Dude... just chill. ;)

I'm not into that either, yet I like the game.
Someone who actually understands me... I'm glad. :coldsweat:

Oct 30, 2017
Dr. Melanie's ending is already out for $5+ Patrons.
I'm a $2 Patron, so I can't help you guys out.

I can't wait to play it.
We can only hope that some good soul would share it. Haha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks. Does the link come with a changelog? (guess i will soon find out...)

edit: no changelog.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Someone can tell me if Dr. Horney ending contains Felicity Abusems ending too?

Is for delete the old version eventually.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes