4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

enken

Jun 16, 2017
Kinda disapointed by the ending it's basically a copy pasta to the previous ending but just changing some action and characters lol

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Doesn't matter now, he just released the complete updated game! 4 free !!!

Hit00

Jan 13, 2018
Elaine ending is bugged I think.After telling her to go with you she asks you to come to the gates,but it's impossible because the rubber suit dissapears

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I rather enjoyed this game. Kinda liked how when you're put into the padded cell all of the different types of Doms show up and almost fight over you hehe.
Something i would love to see is a lil pay back / reverse domination"if that's a thing lol" but that's just me so if not intended for this story line then please don't change it up.
I really would like to be able to save some of the people in the basement Like Tanja "i think that was her name" and Ashley. With Ashley scene in the basement, i would love to be able to reverse whats being done to her on to the dom"see how you like it bitch hehe" well she probably would. Probably be in heaven and orgasm big time having it done to her. But of coarse this would all be after you are able to reverse the effects of the injection.

Oct 10, 2017
I won't be playing the game but, I would say that the male protagonist tag is wrong and should be changed to female protagonist because, from the promo pictures and description alone, I would say this is a fem-Dom game.

Just saying. :)

Also, good luck to the game creator.
well no. The MC is a guy BEING dominated. it's a femdom game except you're getting dominated

Reactions: fromqb and Glyr224
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes