4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
is there any ending i mean if you choose work/sleep/eat you get random scenes if you go enough of this madness it says it will continue ?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Well, you have to spend 6 years in the cage before she forgives you. It is a kind of ending . . .

duwme

Jul 27, 2017
can someone upload it again? i want to play the ending so badly
the new update links arent working for me

duwme

Jul 27, 2017
I thank you from the bottom of my heart my man Johnny. You saved me from a life of endless suffering

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
Anybody can help me out with a save game? end of day 3? My computer with the old save crashed and If its possible I don't want to start from the beginning. Thanks in advance if anybody can help me out.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
first time i try this game.
i m not fan of BDSM and others weird stuff like that. but must say this game is not bad as i expected, its even pretty good.
and god know how i hate those rpgm games now, but this one is ok.

that FBI warning screen at start make me laugh soo hard i almost crying XD , that devs really think they can claim something like this at this level ? LOL ( need their own assets for claim it right at this level )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well i m stuck at the moment the girl ask you to find the key for the storage room for make a movie of her ....

is anyone can help me on this ? i cant talk to anybody and i visited all the open room and find nothing :/

btw an walkthrough can be usefull

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i always beat 200+ in the minigame ( turbo mouse lol )

and i just got an game over , killed by the nurse for no reason , and no auto save -_- damn...

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
Awesome game , played till day 3 ,would like to finish entire game .
waiting for day 5.....

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes