4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

chameleon

Nov 21, 2017
Hello, I can download the file from the link but when I try to open it the result is the message 'damaged archive': you have the same problem? Thanks

user84

Jul 21, 2017
Anyone know how to get the ending with Rose ? I know that it was added in Day 2. Never found it.

mastacheata

Aug 22, 2017
when is day 4 coming out if possible
The first part of Day 4 is already out and was linked multiple times in this thread.
Look like the links at Mega and Google were already abused, though.

I changed a few things in the game files (just added some padding to trick any hash based detection algorithms) and repackaged it in an uncommon container format and reuploaded it:

Note: This is actually a tar.bz2 archive. Lewd.se just changed the tar part as it considered that to be filename and not file extension. You should be able to unpack that with the common tools WinRAR or 7zip, but at least 7zip will treat it as a tar archive inside of a bz2 archive, so you might need to unpack it twice.
Anyone familiar with *nix commandline tools can unpack it using `tar xjf C0yiFM.bz2`

mastacheata

Aug 22, 2017
i'm not trying to be disrespectful but your link isn't working for me
Sorry, my fault. I didn't bother to check the link after the upload was finished.
No idea why it's broken, it's definitely the one they show me.

I'll reupload and add mirrors:

This one seems to work (at least it did that a minute ago).

Last edited:

user84

Jul 21, 2017
Is this the normal Day 4 or the updated Day 4 ?

Also thanks for going through all that work.

mastacheata

Aug 22, 2017
Can't really tell. It's not like I created any original upload here.
Was just lucky enough to catch one of the links while they were still alive and repacked and reuploaded it now.
I guess this must be Day 4 1.1 then.

The link I got was the one in by

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Dont anyone have Day 4 1.2 ? *crying* if i had a job i would support Darktoz but i sadly dont :(
there isn't 1.2 i think there is 1.1 and now the version with a new ending is coming these days that will be 1.2 i think because the last version didin't have any endings

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes