VN Ren'Py FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v2024.03] [Rich]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are you sure you're not confusing this game with AWAM? :ROFLMAO:

Since the beginning of the game she hasn't shown any, even a minor interest towards any of the school boys (contrary to Becky's mom) and now she should go bang one? :rolleyes:
She obviously prefers men with experience, brains and finesse. A shool boy has none. :LOL:

So far the "scenes that didn't happen" have at least been somewhat fitting into the main sequence of events of the main game, just skipped there.

But sure, if such a scene would make at least some sense and maybe fit somewhere between the scenes that "did happen", why not.
Nope not confusing the too, atleast there’s sex scenes in this game where AWAM is a slowburn blue balling simulator.
I remember Parker and Carl in moms class and he was taking sexy pictures of her, so I thought something like this could happen where a student is taking upskirt or pics of her ass and tits and gets busted and has his phone taken away and has to go to detention with her to get it back :love:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Are you sure you're not confusing this game with AWAM? :ROFLMAO:

Since the beginning of the game she hasn't shown any, even a minor interest towards any of the school boys (contrary to Becky's mom) and now she should go bang one? :rolleyes:
She obviously prefers men with experience, brains and finesse. A shool boy has none. :LOL:

So far the "scenes that didn't happen" have at least been somewhat fitting into the main sequence of events of the main game, just skipped there.

But sure, if such a scene would make at least some sense and maybe fit somewhere between the scenes that "did happen", why not.
Nope not confusing the too, atleast there’s sex scenes in this game where AWAM is a slowburn blue balling simulator.
I remember Parker and Carl in moms class and he was taking sexy pictures of her, so I thought something like this could happen where a student is taking upskirt or pics of her ass and tits and gets busted and has his phone taken away and has to go to detention with her to get it back :love:
She has shown more than once that she is open to doing what the cops want, so if it is by their request, it could easily be justified - especially in this spin off.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
She was blackmailed and she was protecting her son from criminal charges, not herself. Quite a different matter than "being open" to it.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
For all my fans here, I've just updated the OP with Mega links to the latest version. (And requested an Uploader to provide more.)

Release 2023.10 adds two stories:

"The Calendar, Part 2"
the_calendar_2.jpg

"To the Victor..."
to_the_victor.jpg

Hope you all enjoy!

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
They say every dog has its day and Carl was the dog today! Loved seeing the different perspectives and assumptions about each other during the initial negotiation process, with Tolly's presence as a welcome surprise. Would have been nice to see the battery indicator for the video slowly dropping during the process as a nod to realism, but its probably a fixed overlay asset that would be a bastard to edit. Unlike Carl, we can't have it all. :)

Can almost hear the chorus of 'Hell yeah!' during Parker's purgatory rant, as that's going to resonate with a lot of men. Tonya is really good at her job, even when she's not expressing her gratitude or living out a fantasy or two. Your animations have come a long way since the early days and if this is the post game scenario for FF&S, Carl and Parker are going to have permanent grins on their faces that would need a chisel to remove. Well done lads.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Get this game out from incest genre tag.
Dev don't even have bollz to make real incest game.
Tired with "What If..." bs, bait incest lover with fake incest games.
Thanks for the feedback. I understand your frustration. There are additional scripts queued up that will address your concerns, however in this particular case the "subjects" for these two stories were selected by some of my major contributors.

So, all I can say is... "Patience."

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
...with Tolly's presence as a welcome surprise.
A bit of serendipity there. My supporters voted (by a thin margin) for Emily, but then one of them tossed in a "what about Tolly" comment. The rest, they say, is history... :D

Would have been nice to see the battery indicator for the video slowly dropping during the process as a nod to realism, but its probably a fixed overlay asset that would be a bastard to edit. Unlike Carl, we can't have it all. :)
You know, that wasn't something I even thought of. Yes, it was an overlay, but there is no theoretical reason I couldn't have done a series of them with the battery indicator dropping. Of course, if I'd done that, then you'd have wanted an animated "how many seconds have you recorded" counter... :D As you say, "unlike Carl."

It's always interesting what other people notice about your graphics that never occur to you or which you completely overlook.

Your animations have come a long way since the early days and if this is the post game scenario for FF&S, Carl and Parker are going to have permanent grins on their faces that would need a chisel to remove. Well done lads.
Thank you. Two factors: A lot more experience with Daz, and also substantially beefier hardware on which to render them.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes