VN Ren'Py FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v2024.03] [Rich]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Go back and search all the posts by L.Lumpy, and I think you will find that he has never once complained about either the time between releases, or the amount of content in them, so this isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

As to releases made to this site, I've frequently posted new links myself once my supporters have gotten a reasonable first crack at them, so if you're trying to ding him for having contributed to this community, you're short of the mark. If I objected to new versions being posted here, would I be owing my own threads and updating the links myself?

And, besides that, how do you think anyone other than me who posts links here gets them? Hmmmm. Maybe by being a supporter? Which is the direct opposite of what I'm sure he meant by "leech," although that term might be considered a bit... pejorative.

The rate at which I make new releases isn't as fast as I might desire, but that's because this is very much a "nights and weekends" thing for me, and I have a lot of "life" competing for my time. Those who aren't happy with the content or the rate of its release are thanked for having stopped by, and are welcome to find another project to follow.
The fact that you're on this site and responsive in even a civil way is awesome, but that you actually take time and defend people who support you is top tier.

Oh! And you've created a world with some of the sexiest characters and situations I've ever played. I've only ever looked forward to one other game as much as I look forward to your releases (BaDIK), and I can't wait to see what comes next. That said, I won't be one to rush or complain about wait times, because what you put out consistently is excellent, and the recent stuff with the cheerleaders and Melanie has been some of the hottest content I've played.

I think a big part of that is your story and world-building, and not wanting to focus 80% on sex scenes, but splitting things more evenly. So, after I get paid today, you've got yourself another supporter on SubStar! Thanks again for such great games!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
The fact that you're on this site and responsive in even a civil way is awesome, but that you actually take time and defend people who support you is top tier.
Thank you. It's not a knee-jerk thing, however (i.e. ding those that criticize, praise those that support). Some of the people who've criticized me have had very valid points. Sometimes they're due to my lack of skill as an author or graphic artist, other times they're just "different viewpoints." I admit that some of the criticism I received early in this thread was painful (and, in some cases, unwarranted) but my skin has thickened. LOL Plus, the more I lurk around here, the more I realize that there are some people who leave me in the dust talent-wise.

Oh! And you've created a world with some of the sexiest characters and situations I've ever played. I've only ever looked forward to one other game as much as I look forward to your releases (BaDIK), and I can't wait to see what comes next. That said, I won't be one to rush or complain about wait times, because what you put out consistently is excellent, and the recent stuff with the cheerleaders and Melanie has been some of the hottest content I've played.
That's incredibly kind of you. I need to remind everyone, however, that the origins of this whole world are with JohnCBB, who was the writer for much of the first four chapters of FF&S (I had some small parts), so a great deal of the credit for the foundations of this project goes to him as well. I guarantee you that I would not have been able to come up with all of this on my own.

I think a big part of that is your story and world-building, and not wanting to focus 80% on sex scenes, but splitting things more evenly.
JohnCBB started out writing on Literotica, and was very much a natural story-teller. I've tried hard to follow in his footsteps. While not every bit of the FF&S world follows the rule, I've tried hard to follow JohnCBB's tradition of there being a reason for why characters act they way they act or do the things they do. The reason may not always make sense to others, and some times it's a bit on the thin side, but I try to make sure there's at least a thread of it there.

This is one of the reason this particular project exists. There are tropes (I'm sure you can guess which ones) which could have been woven into the main project, but which were deliberately excluded because they didn't make sense in the overall story arc. So this project is the outlet for those...

So, after I get paid today, you've got yourself another supporter on SubStar! Thanks again for such great games!
I think players sometimes underestimate how much we authors appreciate supporters. In my case, at least, it isn't about raking in tons of cash - I don't. But the mere fact that someone out there is willing to toss even $1 of their hard-earned money my way is extremely gratifying. So, thank you!

AmelieFan

Sep 12, 2020
Thank you for that, @Pantos24. Kind words.

Don't worry - she's going to appear again in STDH. I have a number of scenes planned out with various characters - it was just a question of ordering.
thanks.. I hope she'll appear again with carl or other parker's friend :love:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Any chance for Parker’s mom having a sex scene wat school with one her bad boy students like in a private detention room? And if not in this game maybe in your other one :love:
Are you sure you're not confusing this game with AWAM? :ROFLMAO:

Since the beginning of the game she hasn't shown any, even a minor interest towards any of the school boys (contrary to Becky's mom) and now she should go bang one? :rolleyes:
She obviously prefers men with experience, brains and finesse. A shool boy has none. :LOL:

So far the "scenes that didn't happen" have at least been somewhat fitting into the main sequence of events of the main game, just skipped there.

But sure, if such a scene would make at least some sense and maybe fit somewhere between the scenes that "did happen", why not.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes