VN Ren'Py FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v2024.03] [Rich]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Of course, if I'd done that, then you'd have wanted an animated "how many seconds have you recorded" counter... :D
I'll hold off on my requests for full motion video animation and AI micro expressions until you have your RTX 5090 system up and running. Baby steps. :)

Emily winning by one vote won't please the supporters of other ladies, but that's the power of the people. If you want to take part in FF&S world building, support Rich on Patreon or Subscribestar and get your vote in! Loving these little vignettes, as the source material provides so many opportunities for them.

Reactions: Rich

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FFAndSScenesThatDidntHappen-2023.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Draakaap23

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
For all my fans here, I've just updated the OP with Mega links to the latest version. (And requested an Uploader to provide more.)

Release 2023.10 adds two stories:

"The Calendar, Part 2"
View attachment 3108350

"To the Victor..."
View attachment 3108351

Hope you all enjoy!
thank you, that was a good update & what a stud Carl has turned out to be. wow, never expected that. maybe now he will get parkers sister to wear a wig and do a scene with him or 3some with Emily :love:
Also like your milf Tonya character too, i kept expecting Becky to showup and catch him cheating on her for some reason:ROFLMAO:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh man!
TONYA!!!
What's a beautiful and HOT woman!!
Loved that ginger hair and green eyes, not to mentioned those breasts!!
Delightful!

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Rich Thank you for making this "B side" content public. At the same time I'm wondering, why not to find a way how to include it in the original game. But tbh I haven't played it yet, maybe it would need some extreme storytelling skills. Fantasies or perspectives of different participants don't always work well. ;)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Rich Thank you for making this "B side" content public. At the same time I'm wondering, why not to find a way how to include it in the original game. But tbh I haven't played it yet, maybe it would need some extreme storytelling skills. Fantasies or perspectives of different participants don't always work well. ;)
So, a bit of explanation. First, I was well along with FF&S before I decided to do this project. As the OP explains, sometimes you think up a scene that just won't fit. Take the scene with Becky and Hanni - the Becky in that scene is not at all compatible with the Becky in the real story, for a number of reasons. Oddly enough, the origin of that scene was a great debate earlier in the FF&S thread as to exactly why she went back into the school. For me, it was simple - she went back in to take off her bra for Parker, as I thought the imagery implied. But apparently that was too subtle. :D So, when I decided to do this project, I filled in that scene.

It's true that some of the scenes so far could have been integrated. But when JohnCBB and I started FF&S, we blocked out a story line, and I've pretty much stuck to it. And, for those who've played it, in that story we consciously avoided tropes that you see over and over again, because, well, we wanted to tell the story we wanted to tell.

However, it became clear that many of my supporters (and non-supporters) desperately wanted to see those tropes. So, this project is kind of "outlet" for content of that time. Kind of "still give it to the people" without radically altering the original story concept. So, I expect that there will eventually be scenes in this project that I would never have included in the main story.

Plus, since FF&S is within sight of being wrapped up, it's going to provide an outlet where I can continue to tell stories in Parker's world.

So, that's kind of the "author's dump" on how this project came to be and what it's about. "Alternate storytelling," might sum it up best, I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: burrito107 and LP83

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Plus, since FF&S is within sight of being wrapped up, it's going to provide an outlet where I can continue to tell stories in Parker's world.
I do hope you continue on with a new project once these wrap up.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I do hope you continue on with a new project once these wrap up.
Thank you. I've had great debates over that. FF&S has been going on a long time, because I can only work on it nights and weekends. I haven't yet decided whether I'm going to make the leap into another project of my own, pair with somebody on one or whether I might focus more on Daz and Ren'py tutorials and such. (You may not be aware that I'm also the programmer for a few other projects.)

That being said, if I do decide to make the leap, I do have a story that I've been playing with for quite a while. Entirely different from FF&S, but...

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
FF&S: Scenes That Didn't Happen [v2023.10]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Again, thanks to all of you who are giving me feedback on what you'd like to see. I can't guarantee that I'll include your suggestions, but do know that I read every post here.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes