VN Ren'Py FFF VolTitan Vs. The Jundoh Empire [Vol. 1 v2] [VolTitanDev]

VolTitanDev

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Alright just finished it and honestly it was pretty fun. I like a lot of the references and the plot if pretty entertaining if not slightly on crack.
Don't let the hate over the art style get to you I think that its a pretty good first attempt. I would recommend keeping in mind the proportions set for some of the characters especially a few of the girls faces in the future but besides that I really enjoyed.
Also you might wanna add a few more vanilla scenes in the future for a wider appeal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your kind words I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. I'm plan on improving the sprites in the next game., and as for vanilla stuff, other H-games have plenty of vanilla content and I want VolTitan to stand out by focusing only on foot and tickle fetish activities as well as staying true to my vision and I have no intention of compromising said vision; especially, when these hypothetical "wider-audience" that want more vanilla scenes in my IP aren't even my customers, to begin with, but don't worry I will continue making new volumes with an improved art style.

Last edited:

VolTitanDev

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I'm glad I found this thread good to know that my game isn't completely unknown, and it's the closest I've got to mostly constructive feedback.

Last edited:

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
The dev should be proud, they finished a game they made the assets for.
Why are there always so many toxic people spitting on others work? It never stops at disliking the art and always goes too far.
Don't give up dev! Your art will become great with practice, I'm sure! (y)

VolTitanDev

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
The dev should be proud, they finished a game they made the assets for.
Why are there always so many toxic people spitting on others work? It never stops at disliking the art and always goes too far.
Don't give up dev! Your art will become great with practice, I'm sure! (y)
Thanks, I won't and the next Volume will be an improvement to the last one.

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Cool to see the dev is still working on this, saw the sequel is on Itch so ill check it out really enjoyed the first one and niche content like this is hard to find

VolTitanDev

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Cool to see the dev is still working on this, saw the sequel is on Itch so ill check it out really enjoyed the first one and niche content like this is hard to find
I'm glad your enjoying my game I hope you enjoy the second one and it's upcoming third volume which will be the first among the three to have gameplay in it.

Apr 21, 2023
Can some one update DL links, all are dead and Mixdrop has been having malware/virus issues lately. DL won't even finish as I get an attack, not often but it's normally it's older links that this happens.

Haven't played this one yet, just wanted to check if this game is still getting updates?

VolTitanDev

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Can some one update DL links, all are dead and Mixdrop has been having malware/virus issues lately. DL won't even finish as I get an attack, not often but it's normally it's older links that this happens.

Haven't played this one yet, just wanted to check if this game is still getting updates?
VolTitan still gets updates currently I'm working on its third volume that is the first with 3d gameplay.

Edit:
As for the virus from the outdated links well that's karma for you.

Last edited: