Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Reactions: Rhinon

Lendier

Nov 27, 2017
So basically you're Satou Kazuma in magical girl form. Heh, nice, I at least like this plot setting.

AHentailurker

Oct 8, 2017
The writing is terrible. The amount of times you get told how bad a person the protagonist is, even though you can read her thoughts and know that very well is almost unbearable. There's so much unnecessary narration. The characters are also complete garbage. Calling this a story is an insult to the concept of writing. That said, the voiceacting is absolutely great. They actually make the terribly written characters entertaining.
All that doesn't matter if you like fucked up H-Scenes. Because in that case, this game is amazing. Sadly, it was too gangbang/tentacle focussed which usually isn't my taste at all, but they were so fucked up, I actually enjoyed them.

Basically, Everything but the H-Scenes is terrible, I love it.

Sep 12, 2018
The writing is terrible. The amount of times you get told how bad a person the protagonist is, even though you can read her thoughts and know that very well is almost unbearable. There's so much unnecessary narration. The characters are also complete garbage. Calling this a story is an insult to the concept of writing. That said, the voiceacting is absolutely great. They actually make the terribly written characters entertaining.
All that doesn't matter if you like fucked up H-Scenes. Because in that case, this game is amazing. Sadly, it was too gangbang/tentacle focussed which usually isn't my taste at all, but they were so fucked up, I actually enjoyed them.

Basically, Everything but the H-Scenes is terrible, I love it.
I have to agree the only good ending to me was when the kind girl switch was flipped and she knocked up the annoying arrogant one.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I think my favorite games from Valkyria are 'Tabedol Komachi-chan' and 'Netorarenai'. I recently played 'Alice in Immoral Land' and even this and I can't really say I'm really fond of that theme when Valkyria is the one who's doing it...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Wow this actually looks good. Surprising coming from Valkyria developers. I usually avoid there games but this looks too good to not try out. ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH! (I couldn't find a funny pic with that quote in there.)

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
It might be a bit off topic, but does anyone know how someone would go about ripping the sprites off of this?

Reactions: Beanjam