Unity Completed Fight Angel Special Edition [v0.92] [Red Fox Studio]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I am seeing a lot of Illusion company assets here. Is this even legal? (asks the pirate)

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I am seeing a lot of Illusion company assets here. Is this even legal? (asks the pirate)
Japan is pretty lax on copyright stuff so I gotta imagine assets are probably not a big deal for devs.
That said, Red Fox is based off China so that's like double triple "don't give a fuck about copyright" levels.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
So here is the main question. Is it a fighting game with just nudity, or is it a fighting game with actual sex moves and scenes?

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Another proof why females are the stronger gender, guys always fight wearing heavy armor, have you ever seen girls do the same? They always face armies and all sort of opponents with bikinis or some rags..
But can the females fight against a futuristic state-of-the-art Railgun Armored Tank?

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
So no sexual content, this is just a skimmed down street fighter 4
It's at least somewhat fun I guess

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Character customization is pretty good, the actual gameplay is simple but it isn't clunky like most of these fight games.

Online mode could make this interesting, but I couldn't find any matches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's some gameplay video:

Last edited:
Reactions: morecheeseformee

kinxxed

Aug 29, 2019
I played the first game thinking it would have a great character editor and decent fighting. The character editor just seems like an excuse to have microtransations and the fighting was really clunky. maybe this new version is better. The old one that i played was on Steam and I bought it. Instant regret when I played it, lol. I couldnt get a refund because it had been over 7 days since i bough it.

Quilue

Sep 4, 2017
I bought it on steam, the original version. It actually IS a pretty decent fighting game. The cloth destruction system is simple, and they really did focun on breast bouncing. havent'played this version, though i believe the mechanics probably is the same, with different character textures. I had fun playing it. The character customization is interesting, though it requires a lot of griding to unlock all the itens and clothes.

HDriver

Feb 4, 2018
It has some nice graphics and atmosphere, but the controls are a bit weird. Also I find it hard to win a fight even on the easiest difficulty level

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
The character customization is kind of overrated IMO. With these new anime style faces, everyone ends up looking the same because a lot of the changes don't do much visually anymore. Most of the clothing pieces are a part of an outfit so there's not a lot of mix-and-match available. You can only change the main color for clothing which also limits some of your options.

The only reason to play this game is for the clothing destruction which i think is indecent enough. It's far more rewarding the better your skill is and the higher difficulty you play at. It works like a stun bar so you have to keep doing attacks without a pause to take advantage of the clothing break system.

In terms of gameplay, the fighting is very shallow and has weird timing. It also feels like a lot of my inputs are ignored. It's not good as a fighting game but in terms of adult-oriented (non-sexual) fighting games, i think the clothing destruction and customization make it worth trying. I would recommend NOT cheating in a bunch of gold because grinding for gold is probably the only reason to continue playing.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what new in the special edition ?

just the dancing thing Miku miku dance style shit ?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes