Unity Completed Fight Angel Special Edition [v0.92] [Red Fox Studio]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Looks promising (at least it's not generic DAZ3D models we see so often), but IMO their breasts (especially nipples) look weird.
Can they add a "no sexual content" tag, or put in a tag that tells us what the sexual content ACTUALLY is. "lesbian" doesn't explain anything.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The "i" key doesn't work. The "L" key only works once. In other words, when naming a custom character, I can't type "Lily."
I think it was the "Z" key that worked, but was also darkening the screen, while typing a "Z". lol
Something screwy's goin' on here. haha

Kosztya

Mar 21, 2020
Short notes (helps) to the gameplay:

How to destroy all item of your oponent's clothes in two wining games?

- After installing "nude patch" not easy to destroy your oponent to be naked.
Solution:
- Before finish a round, stop game, and restart the round. Your health and your oponent's one will be restored again, but the health of the clothes remain in the previous health position.

Claudia's panty and Yulia's bra are undestroyable (bug repair!)

- After installig "nude patch" you can see, that Claudias's panty and Yulia's bra aren't destroyable in the fight. These items are bugged.
Solution:
- Go to the game folder: Fight Angel Special Edition/FightAngelISE_Data/StreamingAssets
- Where you go next depends on the version you are using:
If you are using the default look (aka. the "anime" look), go to role2d
If you are using the realistic look (the one added via DLC), go to role3d
- Now open the "text" document of whichever character you plan on modifying.
In this case:
- Open the "Claudia.txt" documente
- Navigate in it to "cs0-panty;17" and "cs1-panty;17" and replace both "17" to "160" ("cs0-panty;160" and "cs1-panty;160).
-Save it!
In this way Claudia get a leather panty which is destroyable in the fight, and wont be restored after a game (or computer) restarting.
- At Yulia's bra do it the same way!
- Open the "Yulia.txt" documente, and "cs0-chest;28" and "cs1-chest;28" replace to 102 (both), save it, so her bra will be destroyable as well.

JollyStar

Oct 27, 2019
Before the anime face version, there was a ninja outfit bra in which it was partially transparent, leaving the breasts visible, but in this current version there isn't, does anyone know why?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It's not too hard to destroy all the clothes tbh. Just gotta lose a round with the enemy nearly defeated, and you'll more than likely have the opponent's clothes destroyed, granted you know how to do some decent combos.

That said, I was actually thinking about buying this cuz I did ahve some fun, but i couldn't get a controller to work and a quick look up, looks like it's been that way for ages with no resolution incoming. =/

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
It's not too hard to destroy all the clothes tbh. Just gotta lose a round with the enemy nearly defeated, and you'll more than likely have the opponent's clothes destroyed, granted you know how to do some decent combos.

That said, I was actually thinking about buying this cuz I did ahve some fun, but i couldn't get a controller to work and a quick look up, looks like it's been that way for ages with no resolution incoming. =/
I can't get my one and only gamepad working either :/

Any solution?

Last edited:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
If you read the discussions on the Steam page, this game is notorious for its spotty gamepad/controller support despite being built in Unity. For some users it only works in the menu, for others it will stop working completely after some time. If you have the game on Steam you can try messing around in the controller config for Steam Input. If not, you can only try the usual workarounds with things like JoyToKey. You can try x360ce but i have no idea if it works with this game (x360ce translates your non-xinput gamepad to xinput).

Btw with breaking the clothes, blocking an attack still breaks clothes. There's a clothes breaking meter under your health bar which works like a stun meter. So if you want your char naked and still win, focus on blocking. Same for opponent, keep attacking while they are blocking to break the clothes without affecting health.

Reactions: RobThom88 and Mr.H

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
If you read the discussions on the Steam page, this game is notorious for its spotty gamepad/controller support despite being built in Unity. For some users it only works in the menu, for others it will stop working completely after some time. If you have the game on Steam you can try messing around in the controller config for Steam Input. If not, you can only try the usual workarounds with things like JoyToKey. You can try x360ce but i have no idea if it works with this game (x360ce translates your non-xinput gamepad to xinput).

Btw with breaking the clothes, blocking an attack still breaks clothes. There's a clothes breaking meter under your health bar which works like a stun meter. So if you want your char naked and still win, focus on blocking. Same for opponent, keep attacking while they are blocking to break the clothes without affecting health.
Thanks, definitely will try JoyToKey later, just downloaded

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes