Unity Completed Fight Angel Special Edition [v0.92] [Red Fox Studio]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
They didn't even try to hide the stolen animations in this game lol. One of the character's win poses is 100% ken's from Super Street Fighter 4 frame for frame

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021

This Version will be the newest version and packed with original eyes DLC.

I guess Joy2Key is the closest thing to getting a controller to work.
Although Antimicro looks like a superior version of that alternative itself.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This Version will be the newest version and packed with original eyes DLC.

I guess Joy2Key is the closest thing to getting a controller to work.
Although Antimicro looks like a superior version of that alternative itself.
Controllers work with the game. Not sure why it doesn't in that one. This game is not very good at all though. It's mostly a character creator because the fighting is really bad and broken for a fighting game. A lot of the characters have 1 button infinities and juggles and a lot of moves are bad or have wonky hitboxes that either don't hit at all or are giant.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
My kingdom for a game with art assets that look like this but have Heroine Rumble gameplay mechanics and sex.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
My kingdom for a game with art assets that look like this but have Heroine Rumble gameplay mechanics and sex.
most of these games use the same animations or just steal them from other games. One of the win poses is ripped directly from street fighter 4 ken

Ryonocturne

Oct 2, 2021
my thoughts are why has none just made a 3d version of mugen hentai. im just saying.

if someone takes this thought of mine go a head make 3d mugen hentai.
It's a shame this game has so many flaws, because it almost scratches that itch. I once even toyed around with trying to mod the game. It's made in Unity, so it's moddable using BepinEx. I was able to mess around with character voices, add in new clothes, and started experimenting with AI tweaks and CPU vs CPU battles, but the code was a mess. Unfortunately, one would probably be better off starting from scratch rather than try to turn this into 3D MUGEN.

Despite its many flaws, I still do like this game a lot. It checks a lot of boxes.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
One of the characters has a street fighter 4 win pose copied frame for frame.
Definitely a mugen like game for sure in spirit

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes