Unity Completed Fight Angel Special Edition [v0.92] [Red Fox Studio]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay, i give a try...

some nice touch, some shit things...

+ can poke the girls in main menu screen (because why not lol)
+ stillsmooth and nice

- new cartoonish/manga style make girls pretty ugly and all similar. original style was wayyyyyyyyyyy better , a bit more realist and girls where very different looking.
- menu is kind of messed up in some sort. too much stuff in screen lol

i didnt see any new girls (maybe i m not remembering good).
the additional dance thing is pretty useless (typical japanese games dancing J-pop shit like the intro in 99% of japanese games like this).
the new style make the girls ugly and all look alike. (way better in original version, i recommend the original if you look for nice lovely girls)

in final, not really worth it if you are not interrested by japanization of stuff. this special edition is ONLY for who enjoy the typical japanese style manga game like hyperdimension, kenran sagura and else...
didnt change anything else from original game.

i'd say...

this "special edition" is a 4/10, original edition is 8/10. even with the additional stuff, the new style kill all the beauty of the game.

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
ok I'm talking like honey select the sliders of the various settings have been removed the limits example breast from 100 you can bring it to 150/200 and co you understand that I mean

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
How to unlock all customization
The easy way is to edit that stats.ini file in the [Game folder]\SteamEmu\UserStats folder : you just use Notepad or equivalent and help yourself with as much money as you want, then you can launch the game and buy everything at the store.

I agree with Macadam, I too preferred the previous art style and am a bit disappointed if that's gonna be the new direction.
I was hoping to make it look less kawaii using the (pretty cool) character creation tool but there's no way out of it.

Ah, and now pressing the z key pops up some (thankfully) translucent text console, pretty annoying for french keyboard users. Had to Alt+Shift my way to US keyboard as I didn't find any option to redefine that key. -_-

Still a fun game really, I spent more time on it than I should admit (unlocking everything on "vanilla" version 0.9).
And dat riff in Sugar's stage theme music lml

That being said, as trivial as the new features are (dance club, checking out the loser after a battle and whatever else might have been added), I wish I didn't have to pass on them now if i were to stick to version 0.9, if only to have the feeling that I am playing the complete stuff and not missing out on anything. Yeah, shallow like that.

I guess my actual wish is that they went back to the original art style (or better yet include both "modes") by the time the game hits version 1.0 (if it ever gets there... It's actually pretty playable already, albeit short).

BTW people struggling with this game might have not noticed how overpowered the special attacks are, especially for the Claudia/Yulia fighting style. That Back, Foward + SP will just tear through ALL your opponents (and their clothes to shreds) even on Master difficulty (more rewarding for XP and money).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pirat.911

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I'm surprised how much I enjoy this game even being an adult game with no sex.

Only a few issues...

One, I would prefer being able to edit the core characters (even just the clothing) and having those changes stick. Right now you cannot change the characters themselves at all, and changes to the clothing only last until the game closes.

Clothing destruction is a bit too difficult IMO. Either having it happen more quickly or being able to give core characters only a single layer of clothing would do the trick.

The real dream would be to have a game that looks this good and has decent mechanics like this one but have the focus be on sex interactions rather than combat. Still waiting for that...I imagine it would be a huge hit.

Ophoster

Jun 7, 2018
I don't really understand why people praise the original and hate this one. I looked at the original and I agree, that there the girls look more different from each other, but they are all ugly, and here they're at least a little prettier (though far from Naruto Storm series style).

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Someone at found a way to edit the default characters. However, part of the instructions wouldn't work for our copies since they aren't using the Steam folder.

However, our folders just have the push folder in a slightly different location: FightAngelSE_Data\StreamingAssets\role2d

Basically, any changes you make there get pushed into the game so really you don't need to edit things anywhere else.

I took the opportunity to +50% breast size all the characters and remove lines for their bras ("chest") and panty in the config files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mewunts

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
It's made in Unity so you can also use UABE to edit the textures. I changed a few of them to my liking but there's just not enough content. The clothing options don't mix-and-match very well and we're still stuck with the "everyone looks the same" anime faces. I tried importing the original assets to get the original faces back but i couldn't get it to work.

Edit: I just checked this game on Steam for updates and they released a free "Realistic Pack" DLC to restore the original faces.

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
The main issue is that there's not a lot of replay value in breaking clothing. Its awesome. Then its kinda cool. Then its just whatever. Most of the stuff you buy with in-game currency isn't all that exciting or takes long to acquire, either.

Stickend

Apr 29, 2018
I've seen that there was an update called Realistic Pack, where you can have simultaneously real characters and anime characters. Does anybody know where to find and download it?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
"Breaking Armors" are difference between characters and with only 2 rounds fights, it's hard to make them in naked lost condition. Also fuk the match timer ... if only there's setting to increase match round and adjust timer to infinite.

Kosztya

Mar 21, 2020
Hi my friends, I am new here!
My problem with this game:
Benn Swagger is absolutely correct! Three round with two win is not enough (most of time) to destroy all clothes of the opponent. But:
When I start the game in "Story Mode" I can see a little text box above the start button, which write:
- Standard mode: Three rounds two wins.
There is one stage, where you play only one round, there this box writes:
- Fast mode: One round ... ...
Gameplay in "Arcade Mode" knows only "Three round and two wins" fight format at me.
But:
I examined the files of this game:
I opened the "resources.assets" file with notepad (Game folder:/FightAngelSE_Data/) and I click on "Find" (Ctrl+F) adn I write into the box: standard.
After some "enter hit" the finder found three game mode text:
- Standard Mode: Three rounds and two wins
- Five round mode: Five rounds and three wins
- Fast mode: One round decides the outcome
(I try to link the screenshot here, I hope it will be good!)

My question: How do you activate the "Five round mode" in the gameplay? Thx for the helping!

Kosztya

Mar 21, 2020
Jimbo!
I don't know it, but there is a simple mode to use your gamepad (I use it the same way, and it works perfectly):
1. - Download "AntiMicro" software from internet (you can find it easily). It is a "gamepad map" software).
2. - Install it and run (Later you have to run it together with the game)
3. - Set it up before you start to play with game, and save it!

How to set it up:
First time it seem to be difficult a little, but it is not!
For example:
- Left move in the game is the "A" keyboard button. Go to the "AntiMicro", look for the left button on your controller, and assigned the "A" keyboard button to it
- Up move "W" keyboard button ---> to the up gamepad button, and so on...
When you set all button up, save and run this software together with game!

Helping of this software all game can be controlled by gamepad controller, which can't be simple way.

Short note:
If you don't understand correctly what I wrote, type to youtube: "AntiMicro" and you can find some good tutorial how to use it!

Reactions: Palovana

Char Aznable

Mar 14, 2020
So is there a version with realistic looks? It was a free DLC to Special Edition... I don't like the anime style

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes