Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
banner.f95.jpg

Overview:
This is the Kingdom of Triplex. Here women value strength. We train hard at sword fighting and learn ancient magic in order to become the best warriors.
we are called the "Princesses". If you want to win the heart of a princess, first, you must defeat her in combat. A Princess only offers her body to a man who can make her stronger.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-28
Release Date: 2020-09-28
Developer: Sored
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
Italian Translation*

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I believe none of the models shown could use a standard sword without hurting themselves. They may not even be able to lift a sword! :rolleyes: (They must be really good at magic I suppose. :giggle:)
By the looks of things they concentrate on the "make them stronger" part.
I haven't played the game, nor will I. The reason to why I saw this at all was because of DexterLabs hilarious comment!

luauser

Dec 7, 2019
I just played until the BS part and I would be lying if I say that this game didn't make me laugh sometimes.
Pure meme.

Reactions: DrFree

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks. i like this one. renpy. hot gals. funny. quick+easy. I'm a fan. Thanks again.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I believe none of the models shown could use a standard sword without hurting themselves. They may not even be able to lift a sword! :rolleyes: (They must be really good at magic I suppose. :giggle:)
I'm not gonna argue their ability to USE a sword, but like the dumbass radio personality criticizing the women in Witcher, your claim is ludicrous. Most normal swords weigh on average about 2.5 to 3.5 lbs with larger "war swords" from the medieval era weighing only about 4.5 lbs. Katanas are even lighter.

So, unless you're saying a woman can lift a baby that weighs 9 lbs, but not a sword that weighs 1/3 that :rolleyes:

They were designed so that a small man could kill a much larger, physically more powerful larger man. During the medieval period, it equalized the playing field. Even young boys trained using them:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 11 Votes