VN Ren'Py Fighting for Love [v0.2] [Serpentbreath3D]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1699886804946.png

Overview:
In "Fighting for Love", players assume the role of a twenty-year-old amateur MMA fighter. The game combines the intensity of the fighting world with the challenge of seducing women. As the protagonist progresses through his first few MMA fights, he'll have opportunities to connect with various women, each with their unique stories and desires. Balancing their fighting career and romantic pursuits, players must make strategic decisions that shape their journey in both the cage and the bedroom.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: Serpentbreath3D - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Multi-Mod* -
Fan Sig

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

a0227.jpg 0_intro19.png a0455.jpg a0360.jpg a0352.jpg a0350.png a0285b.jpg a0260.png a0048.jpg a0258.jpg a0061.jpg a0244.jpg a0474.jpg a0495.jpg a0417b.jpg a0115.jpg a0083.jpg a0007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not sure but I got somewhat a deja vu feeling, I think this one has been already uploaded some time back, least i seen the previews and title before.

Reactions: Gabriel Knight

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Looks great so far. Models look clean.Nothing extraordinary but good.Let's see how this evolves. Normally such settings are more sandbox type. Two Sis and A Mom.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
A thrilling lewd adult game that combines the heart-pounding world of MMA,
with a captivating narrative of romance and personal growth.
708234_again.gif
Based on that overview I really hope this isn't the typical creep Mc with a 12 year old mentality...Edit: Well, looking at the images in the folder it seems like the typical perverted Mc, masturbating while watching one of the roommates/sister while she is sleeping.

If the dev lurks f95, it would be nice to know if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
For example, seeing that Mc's "father" is alive, I hope that's not for the typical voyeur scenes?

EDIT: Well, according to the answer that Dev gave me in itch, it seems that this is going to be the typical "it's not X because they are a couple" and probably the Mc is going to have his dose of voyeur if the player decides to go after the Milf. (Or maybe, the dev misinterpreted my question since I didn't put "sexual relationships" but I think when saying cuck/voyeur that was clear :unsure: )

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes