VN Ren'Py Fighting for Love [v0.2] [Serpentbreath3D]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
SerpentBreath3D You've got them wearing boxing gloves not mma gloves. You don't use those kind of gloves in martial arts. Even kids don't. My daughter(bout to turn 7) was using standard mma gloves when she sparred in tae kwon do.

mmagloves.jpg

Like that.

Reactions: Scooter_Tramp

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Nope ,in incest games the main LI is mommy, so...even flying donkeys know that mommy is the main LI (The Queen).
Why? She is old, she is ran-through by dad and potentially others that were before him and her wrinkly pussy is loose from giving birth 3 times, unless she really put some solid work into those kegels. I am joking but.. Newer models are so much better. Sibling incest all the way!

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Why? She is old, she is ran-through by dad and potentially others that were before him and her wrinkly pussy is loose from giving birth 3 times, unless she really put some solid work into those kegels. I am joking but.. Newer models are so much better. Sibling incest all the way!
If you are happy the whole world is happy for you...

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
If you are happy the whole world is happy for you...
Ok, on a more serious note. I absolutely have nothing against people liking what they like, I just always feel in the minority.

I am really tired of harems, because almost every single game is a harem game, and almost every harem is a cheap Pokémon game of collect them all with no depth to the romance, and it feels very jarring when you have the male MC who is like the only male in the whole entire world surrounded by females everywhere he goes, and he is the only male ever allowed to have sex, I want to see a world that is alive, where people have realistic lives, relationships, have sex. I want to see other male characters fuck females too, who are non-romanceable for the MC, friends doing hook-ups, random dudes and gals at the clubs, parties etc. and that includes mom and dad, or uncle and aunt. On top of that I am tired of the protagonist with a dead-beat dad, scumbag dad, dead dad, never knew his dad, it is refreshing to see a wholesome, well adjusted family unit, where everybody gets along and love each other, I am tired of all the cliché, all these cliché are there to give the player a reason to fuck the mom, to get the dad out of the picture and make it not feel bad to do so, so I feel like for the cliché to not be there that mom needs to not be a romance option, because otherwise you are cucking your loving dad, and that is a dick move and a tragedy for the family. Those are my 2 cents.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mipecio and feier

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
There's not a lot of content but what's there is pretty good. The writing is funny without being over the top which separates it from most other incest games. The jerking off scene is the only thing that feels out of place tbh. It doesn't fit MC's personality at all. Overall pretty solid start and shows a lot of promise. Good luck to the dev

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Ok, on a more serious note. I absolutely have nothing against people liking what they like, I just always feel in the minority.

I am really tired of harems, because almost every single game is a harem game, and almost every harem is a cheap Pokémon game of collect them all with no depth to the romance, and it feels very jarring when you have the male MC who is like the only male in the whole entire world surrounded by females everywhere he goes, and he is the only male ever allowed to have sex, I want to see a world that is alive, where people have realistic lives, relationships, have sex. I want to see other male characters fuck females too, who are non-romanceable for the MC, friends doing hook-ups, random dudes and gals at the clubs, parties etc. and that includes mom and dad, or uncle and aunt. On top of that I am tired of the protagonist with a dead-beat dad, scumbag dad, dead dad, never knew his dad, it is refreshing to see a wholesome, well adjusted family unit, where everybody gets along and love each other, I am tired of all the cliché, all these cliché are there to give the player a reason to fuck the mom, to get the dad out of the picture and make it not feel bad to do so, so I feel like for that mom needs to not be a romance option, because otherwise you are cucking your loving dad, and that is a dick move and a tragedy for the family. Those are my 2 cents.
So I think you should look for a game that best suits your personal tastes...maybe NTR/Sharing/Swinging. And that's my 2 cents...Happy life bruh.

• Angry
Reactions: sabadongelov

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
So I think you should look for a game that best suits your personal tastes...maybe NTR/Sharing/Swinging. And that's my 2 cents...Happy life bruh.
I prefer games with good solid romance love stories. That means that when it comes to MC LI's don't cheat and don't share or swing, I was talking about non-romanceable characters having sex lives.

Reactions: Mipecio and Faxe10%

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I prefer games with good solid romance love stories. That means that when it comes to MC LI's don't cheat and don't share or swing, I was talking about non-romanceable characters having sex lives.
I have full respect for what you say, but not all of us think the same way... I don't like seeing anyone else fucking girls other than MCs (even if only NPCs) I respect your opinion and I want to believe that you respect mine ...let's wait and see what happens with this game. Best regards.

13a

Jul 22, 2018
Great start, I just hope this doesn't turn into a game full of cliches, good luck dev!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I have full respect for what you say, but not all of us think the same way... I don't like seeing anyone else fucking girls other than MCs (even if only NPCs) I respect your opinion and I want to believe that you respect mine ...let's wait and see what happens with this game. Best regards.
I respect your tastes, there is nothing wrong with tastes, tastes are subjective, and I will be completely honest that it is just me being salty, not salty at YOU, but salty in general, because you have way more games to enjoy than me, because your taste is very mainstream and overwhelming majority of games caters specifically to you, and I often hope that I will also get something fun that brakes away from the cliché, but that happens very rarely. This game gave me a bit of hope seeing as how dad is present and seems like a good dad.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Why would other NPC's sex life be of any importance to the story of MC? How is it realistic to see other people's sex life when playing as MC? Do you often see your parents, neighbors, colleagues, friends, etc having sex? How is that realistic? Unless you can see through walls. The only reason devs add NPC sex is to satify voyeur fans, it doesnt make it realistic nor does it add anything to the game, in fact it only feels out of place because you got no business seeing that.
I agree that not every game has to be a harem though, it gets annoying when people keep asking for it in every single game, but I dont see why we would want to see other people having sex in the game. Why waste resources on that instead of making a scene of MC and his LIs. And its so fucking weird how you feel bad about cucking your father and want a happy regular family... but you still want to see the dad fucking the mom?, Is that your idea of a " wholesome, well adjusted family unit, where everybody gets along and love each other"? Whats wholesome about having a pervert son who creeps on you fucking his mother?
So all in all, NPCs should be able to have relationships and we can assume they have sex, just like you do irl when you meet people in a relationship. But watching them do it? Nah. Not realistic at all. Just an excuse to get voyeur stuff.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Why would other NPC's sex life be of any importance to the story of MC? How is it realistic to see other people's sex life when playing as MC? Do you often see your parents, neighbors, colleagues, friends, etc having sex? How is that realistic? Unless you can see through walls. The only reason devs add NPC sex is to satify voyeur fans, it doesnt make it realistic nor does it add anything to the game, in fact it only feels out of place because you got no business seeing that.
I agree that not every game has to be a harem though, it gets annoying when people keep asking for it in every single game, but I dont see why we would want to see other people having sex in the game. Why waste resources on that instead of making a scene of MC and his LIs. And its so fucking weird how you feel bad about cucking your father and want a happy family and no tragedies and shit, but still wants to see the dad fucking the mom?, the fuck? Is that your idea of a " wholesome, well adjusted family unit, where everybody gets along and love each other"? Whats wholesome about having a pervert son who creeps on you fucking his mother?
So all in all, NPCs should be able to have relationships and we can assume they have sex, just like you do irl when you meet people in a relationship. But watching them do it? Nah. Not realistic at all. Just an excuse to get voyeur stuff.
Good point, but I like to see those sex scenes not from the MC perspective but from a 4th wall perspective, like when you see a scene where characters interact with each other away from MC, or like for example a female LI sitting in her room alone after going on a date with MC, and you can read her thoughts, MC is not there, he is not a telepath, but you see some of her perspective. If I remember correctly a good example would be from a game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where MC's friend banged two chicks and it was from his perspective and MC was not there at all. It is fap content regardless, but that way I get to enjoy seeing hot sex while not compromising MC's morals if for example I want to have a serious romance with one girl, I get to see multiple girls having sex, while my MC stays loyal and doesn't cheat. In that way you don't have to romance everything that moves just to see enough of hot content. You can see dad banging mom so you see a hot sex scene with mom, you check that box of her having sex on screen, but MC doesn't have to bang her, I can plot wise just be happy that mom and dad love each other and have a good sex life, while seeing hot content. In the game that I mentioned MC's best friend got together with a hot girl and there were scenes of them having sex, so I saw fap content of her, and was plot wise happy for my buddy cuz he got into a relationship with a cool chick and they were steady, it doesn't always have to be MC for me to enjoy seeing hot sex. I wouldn't be opposed also for example if MC's sister got together with a good guy ( not a douche ) who loves her and respects her, and I could be happy for her plot-wise, while again at the same time I could see her hot scene with that guy as fap content, while MC would date someone else that I choose, not every girl needs to be for MC, and you can check the fap boxes at the same time. Many examples like that.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes