VN Ren'Py Fighting for Love [v0.2] [Serpentbreath3D]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 25, 2024
So um,
is this game dead?
Better kill my hopes with this one now that put in a coma.
I liked it too, I even supported him. But I saw that the latest report is from April, and since I only support developers who update the project's status at least once a month, I ended up canceling my support.

Below is his latest report

Mostrar menos
Hey everybody :)
I had a very productive past week and managed to make most of the changes I wanted made to the game. Specifically, I rewrote a major scene, added a new scene (which is made up of 180 new renders), and was also able to get started on making an animated main menu. Once I finish up with making and rendering the animation, the only things left to do will be to update the UI, go through the game and fix any grammar or spelling mistakes, and then finally hand it off to the playtesters for final playtesting.
I'm thinking that this will all take around 2 weeks, meaning that the game should be ready for release in just 2 weeks time. Of course, at that time, Tier 3 patrons will get their hands on the game first, Tier 2 patrons a week after that, and then finally the public will be getting it a week after that. I will have the exact release dates ready for the next dev update, but you expect them to start releasing around 2 weeks from now.
I did also want to mention that the content in this update has become my favorite so far, and I'm really happy with how it's all turned out. From renders to story to dialogue, everything seems a bit better in quality compared to the last two updates, and there's also a lot more content. That's all to say though that I can't wait till the game is released, and you guys all get a chance to try it out :)
But that's all for this one folks. Thanks for the continued support, and I'll catch you guys in the next one! ❤
-Serpentbreath3D

• Sad
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I liked it too, I even supported him. But I saw that the latest report is from April, and since I only support developers who update the project's status at least once a month, I ended up canceling my support.

Below is his latest report

Mostrar menos
Hey everybody :)
I had a very productive past week and managed to make most of the changes I wanted made to the game. Specifically, I rewrote a major scene, added a new scene (which is made up of 180 new renders), and was also able to get started on making an animated main menu. Once I finish up with making and rendering the animation, the only things left to do will be to update the UI, go through the game and fix any grammar or spelling mistakes, and then finally hand it off to the playtesters for final playtesting.
I'm thinking that this will all take around 2 weeks, meaning that the game should be ready for release in just 2 weeks time. Of course, at that time, Tier 3 patrons will get their hands on the game first, Tier 2 patrons a week after that, and then finally the public will be getting it a week after that. I will have the exact release dates ready for the next dev update, but you expect them to start releasing around 2 weeks from now.
I did also want to mention that the content in this update has become my favorite so far, and I'm really happy with how it's all turned out. From renders to story to dialogue, everything seems a bit better in quality compared to the last two updates, and there's also a lot more content. That's all to say though that I can't wait till the game is released, and you guys all get a chance to try it out :)
But that's all for this one folks. Thanks for the continued support, and I'll catch you guys in the next one! ❤
-Serpentbreath3D
This is never a good sign.

Well, time to coffin this one.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes