VN Ren'Py Fighting for Love [v0.2] [Serpentbreath3D]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Soooooo... I have this thing about keeping my hard drives cleaned up and after completing a VN's update I delete the entire thing from my Storybooks folder and only keep the last save in the Renpy backup folder - for me, that would be C:\Users\HomePC\AppData\Roaminng\Renpy\"VN_name". Sometimes devs don't think about and even a few new ones don't know about changing that folder name from the default to the actual name of the VN. Sometimes when they change the title they will forget to change this folder name as well. In this case I think the last case is true. When I finished reading this first release I found that the folder name in C:\... is not "FightingForLove-1690847219" but "Attachments-1690847219".

Now... you might be wondering why I am talking about this... Normally, I wouldn't even think about it. But, since there was a minor title dispute... I am wondering why there is what I believe to be an "old" title for the default backup folder...

I'm not making any accusations here... just wondering out loud... in case anyone is able to clarify and satisfy my curiosity.

Jus' Sayin':cool:

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Personally, I think this VN looks good as a start. The models look fine and actually look like real world girls you might know. I hope it doesn't get abandoned, I'd like to see where it goes. It ticks a couple of my favorite boxes with incest and harem, not that I don't appreciate a good romantic one on one story. I don't even mind a cliche or standard trope or two thrown in if well done. Going to have to keep an eye on this one.

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
Good start tho pretty short. I hope its not just a bunch of perving on your family while they sleep..

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
SerpentBreath3D You've got them wearing boxing gloves not mma gloves. You don't use those kind of gloves in martial arts. Even kids don't. My daughter(bout to turn 7) was using standard mma gloves when she sparred in tae kwon do.

Like that.
I don't know, dude, mixed martial arts... looked to me like they were sparring / training kickboxing, and wearing the proper attire minus the shinguards for what they were actually doing. Could also note that some background characters were training bjj and not wearing any gloves at all.

Anyway, so far it looks promising. Definitely keep an eye on the progress.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I don't know, dude, mixed martial arts... looked to me like they were sparring / training kickboxing, and wearing the proper attire minus the shinguards for what they were actually doing. Could also note that some background characters were training bjj and not wearing any gloves at all.

Anyway, so far it looks promising. Definitely keep an eye on the progress.
A)
A thrilling lewd adult game that combines the heart-pounding world of MMA
Straight from the description and

B) David's mom: So did you have kickboxing or jiu jitsu today?

He's in mixed martial arts. Even kickboxing wears the standard gloves at an mma academy.

And as someone who's been through and put his daughter through it, you have to buy the proper sparring gear, it's a requirement.

• Haha
Reactions: binglebangles

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
not into retarded MC's.
Unfortunately that excludes about 80% of all games here. I've had to divide it into two categories (otherwise there'd be about ten games left): 1) Ok, he's pretty stupid but I can live with it and 2) Man, this guy is probably having his shoes tied by his mom and is unlikely to be able to count past ten. How the HELL is he flying a starship/making millions off crypto/seducing all the ladies? Fuck it, purge hard drive.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, I love MMA and I love adult games so... I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes to say the least. I will be keeping an eye on this one, and putting it on my list.

Good luck dev! :D

1) Ok, he's pretty stupid but I can live with it
Tbf, quite a lot of MMA fighters, or any combat sport athletes for that matter, are kind of stupid. (from what I've seen at least)
Most people getting into combat sports probably aren't the most book smart people to begin with, and it probably doesn't help getting hit in the head or dropped on their head all the time. :ROFLMAO:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Oh boy, guess I have to add MMA to my "List of generic avn plots"

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Pretty solid. Not much content, the interaction between the MC and the Sisters is good maybe they are a little bit too nice to him. There won't be much development if they love him from Second 1 like he is Prince Charming. Also not a fan of the option to jerk and spy to your sleeping sister.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, big ass, incest, milf, masturbation, voyeurism, teasing,
Preview pictures look nice but I'm waiting on future tags before I try this.
I see the harem tag but what fetishes can we expect and will they be optional?
I especially want to know about any non-vanilla fetishes, like lesbian.
Please let us know what you are planning.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
But with MC slapping his younger sisters head to annoy her, seemed to be a very odd action for someone over the age of 15...and it still yielded a +P point for doing a childish thing. Maybe scaring her, but physically hitter her as an adult is an odd thing to do.

Though, I'm looking forward to more content in the future from this project. Best of luck with your new endeavor Dev.

View attachment 3083603

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like the P stat is supposed to be good, but getting a possible concussion out of it doesn't really make it worth it... both of the parents were entirely OK with assaulting their own child. Maybe it's just from my own experiences, but that's what leads to them asking "Why doesn't my son call me anymore?"

• Haha
Reactions: TheFurs and MrBenny
4.10 star(s) 12 Votes