VN Ren'Py Fighting for Love [v0.2] [Serpentbreath3D]

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
The one with the problem is you, namely a reading comprehension problem. Did I write that any female was taller than the son? No, I commented that the son was as short/tall as the women, which means that either the women are really tall/big or the MC is really short/small. Because an average man is significantly taller and bigger than an average woman.
So where the hell are the GIANTS ??? Is the MC supposed to be 5 heads taller than his dad because you need to see it ?
I´m not the one whining about height from anyone!

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
So where the hell are the GIANTS ??? Is the MC supposed to be 5 heads taller than his dad because you need to see it ?
I´m not the one whining about height from anyone!
Congratulation, you just upgraded from reading comprehension problem to language comprehension problem. When someone says someone else is a "giant", they mean that the other person is tall, not that the other person is a fantastical monster from pagan mythology. You know, a metaphore.

Also, you're the one who has his knickers in a twist. What's your problem really? Are you very short, or why do you get so offended by me pointing out that either the MC is very short or the women very tall?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
so any news for the update?
I could've sworn I remember the dev planning to release the update before 2023 ends, but yeah here we are.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fighting for Love [v0.2] [Serpentbreath3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes