Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
v1.04 (2.6GB)

I have not tested if this works yet, I got it off of another website (ulmf), so download at your own risk.
Downloading atm, will update this post if need be.
Failed to download...not sure why. Maybe I'll try again later :/

Reactions: Animarose

lurkmurn

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone able to get this to work after getting the "unexpected error" message? I keep getting this error on every version of the game, with up to date video drivers.

Tyukaiw

May 19, 2017
anyone having problem to load a save in this version 1.04? I'm getting an error that forces me to close the game everytime I press the load button

asdasd1fok

Sep 15, 2018
I don't suppose there's a way to have a certain pose with different levels of clothing? As in the pose with the most clothes but without clothes, as they're sometimes different?

Man, couldn't tell you how much I'd like that with some of these.

naixlt

Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone know what version this is? I had never seen it "The pose" and if someone can pass a download link

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i can only give ya this .
unfortunately it's one of those typical 30kb downloads, so it will take hours to get it done :/.
Thanks. Now I just have to decide if it's worth 15+ hours of download time to play a possibly new version. :)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks. Now I just have to decide if it's worth 15+ hours of download time to play a possibly new version. :)
depends on if you already played the game and actually liked it ^^. i personally find this game trash and wouldn't waste my time with it... or waiting for the download to happen. so it's all up to you, or how uri geller always said: the stage is yours.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
depends on if you already played the game and actually liked it ^^. i personally find this game trash and wouldn't waste my time with it... or waiting for the download to happen. so it's all up to you, or how uri geller always said: the stage is yours.
I don't mind it. It's a halfway decent for a side scoller beat 'em up. But I'm not that obsessed that I'm rushing to play every new version the second it comes out. I'll just wait till some other intrepid soul posts links to faster downloads.

On a side note I LOLed when I read the Uri Geller quote. He and I share the same b-day.

Sephrit

Jan 18, 2018
does anyone know where i can find fighting girl sakura, not R just the original one

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes