3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
So I may have not seen it but I personally dislike the fact the videos are small in the top right of the screen. Was their a way to change that, that I may have missed?
On the discord server in the channel "download" there is html with the option to move media files to the center part of the screen and back to the right side bar.

• Angry
Reactions: Noambonsky

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Inner circle is not the entire cast. For now it consists of Abby, Dawn and Faye(Faye "Not active" from the start for balance's sake).
What do you mean by "inner circle" then? Abby and Dawn are related to MC, Faye is not. Otherwise the only similarities I can think of is they are all old and can't trigger an ending. Faye provides a job and Abby provides housing so both are needed by MC I guess but Dawn doesn't provide anything. Idk I am just confused what "inner circle" means.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Very Interested in the NTR:
  1. Is/will it be with every girl? (hopefully)
  2. How many bull/rival characters will be taking the girls? (hopefully only 1 bull)
  3. What's the pathway to the NTR content? just avoiding doing things with the girls?

Reactions: ActiveShooter

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Very Interested in the NTR:
  1. Is/will it be with every girl? (hopefully)
  2. How many bull/rival characters will be taking the girls? (hopefully only 1 bull)
  3. What's the pathway to the NTR content? just avoiding doing things with the girls?
1) Yes.
2) 1 per girl, but some of them gonna "work" on several girls.
3) Without cheats - become lovers and ignore her. With cheats and the quickest way - drop relationship status to "Broke up".

Afterthought edit for the 2nd item: Generally 1 per girl, but there might be some exceptions.

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
1) Yes.
2) 1 per girl, but some of them gonna "work" on several girls.
3) Without cheats - become lovers and ignore her. With cheats and the quickest way - drop relationship status to "Broke up".

Afterthought edit for the 2nd item: Generally 1 per girl, but there might be some exceptions.
It would be neat to have a rival that you defeat in the game, or who gains control of more than one of the girls if you screw up. Narratively that might be hard to do. I think your handling of "NTR" has been masterful: easy to avoid, but provides some stakes in the game and has interesting situations.

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes