3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How to start NTR for Faye and Hana?
I think that Faye has a bug. She has to start NTR with a handyman that comes to her house but before that update, she had a redacted NTR route where she was fucking her boss. I think that sometime in the switchover the condition to break up with her got broken because I was ignoring her wants and needs for most of the game and the NTR scenes didn't start.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Faye requires you being fired as her handyman, as well as not sleeping with her for long enough. Just don't do the handyman work for long enough to get fired. Hana might be the same, can't remember though.
LOL that's why it never started for me. I'm too much of a money-grubber.

kua87

Aug 30, 2019
man i kind of like your work too . Give it a time to learn more may be it will be stunt as well . Hope you give it another try and make a new one , com on man , good luck .
may be : add some more story line , keep the U.I more simple then it good to go.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know where I can download older versions of this Game? I'd like to see how the game was before it was completely redesigned.
I can tell you that it was much the same, but with less content. Each update basically added most of the content of a new love interest.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No major gameplay changes?
There were some from the first few versions. I don't quite remember what they were but they were either unpopular or useless. Like you could buy a car that you never used and there was a vaginal tightness score for the girls. Plus there were only like 4 chicks at the time and two of them were your relatives. Around Dawn II is when the game got really good for me, with multiple endings and paths to play the game the way you wanted to.

Aug 16, 2020
What else would everyone have liked to have seen added to this, or were expecting to be added, if the game had continued?
The last two handyman clients might have been, instead of the mother/daughter pairs of the first two, a pair of sisters and a mother with two daughters?
A library exclusive character, like how Gwen was office exclusive?
A teacher for each of the school subjects, with an 'after class tuition' option?
A couple more classmates?
Maybe someone you meet at the gym or shops?

Gamlen

Mar 25, 2020
Yes to all, maybe we could have a poll to decide the actual characters, that could be nice

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes