3.00 star(s) 22 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i hope someone can pick this back
The game is fairly complete as it is. You can play through to several endings. I do wish that the neighbors you work for were completed but that is non-essential side content and I can live with it.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I did hope to see completed tag but people here say there is new one so i hope to see both the completed tag and the new game

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Wait, this was abandoned?
Just popped back here via the new project dropped, so that's kinda surprising.

From the comments on the other project listed here, it seems the dev was away for a while?
Is this project gonna be completed?

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
No I am not being an asshole to you, in fact how i interpret your answer is what you think about my last comment, being an asshole. I mean there is games here that has NTR tag but the content is NETORI. It's been a long time since then so i cannot confirm if the moderators bothered to fix it or the people who put wrongly in those tags.

Second since a year ago or two or even three years ago. I was already asking this question and no one even bothered to define what is NTR for me aside from you because what i think is that people who replied already encountered that confusion. So when i see a NTR tag in a thread, i always ask "is the MC doing the NTR or are we being NTR'D" something along that line because i don't know if NTR tag implies for NETORI or NETORARE. unless there is some additional info from the summary.

There is a game that i have played years ago, it was a Japanese game ( i don't know if i downloaded it here). I downloaded it because i feel like playing NETORARE but when i did i was the one doing the cuckolding (netori) mind you that the implied tag was NTR (netorare) instead of cheating tag.

So i was always ask i if its NETORI OR NETORARE. Now i can't confirm if all the games i have played here in F95zone and outside did change those tag. Instead of putting NTR tag if you are doing the CUCKOLDING just use cheating. You have different experience than i do and i have different experience than you do. So the misunderstanding is stupid.The way you said your question means you think that i don't get the difference between those two which its not the case why i ask the way how i ask my question . It's just the wrong tags i have played. Maybe once i decided to play all of games with NTR and cheating tag and i somehow remember this event. I'll tell you if there is change or not. There is two games in top of my mind, that confuse me. Schooling it has NTR tag but you are fucking the guys girlfriend in front of him which is technically NETORI and i don't see any netorare in content. forgot the title but the MC has devil 'friend' then the mother of the devil was showing the father the intimate moment between his wife and and Son. That was two in the top of my head that i can remember that i can say it has a wrong tag.

Sorry bout that. So truce?
I feel this and kinda get what ya mean.
NTR isn't very descriptive of the MC's perspective...
It's much like how 'Sissification' lacks clarity in defining whomst is sissified.

NTR is a genre, practically, with several variations in terminology based upon the perspective of the MC and their partners...
But most folks only know the term 'netorare'.
Netorare is specifically the perspective of the partner getting cucked; it's a masochist or loser's perspective of events.
Netori however is from the perspective of the cuckold, the taker of wives and lovers; a sadistic, self-gratifying perspective.
Typically folks that are into 'Netorare' aren't fans of 'Netori', nor vice versa.

Because being cucked is VERY different from cucking on some other character, just as it's very different to sissify another character versus being turned into princess lil piddles yourself.

IMO, NTR as a tag should be flat out replaced with Netorare and Netori.
Likewise, the site needs some sort of differentiative tag for sissification.

Because on both these tags... There is constant need for clarification, such that it's often the very first thing posted in question whenever a new project drops.

aquaphx

Mar 15, 2023
i just started playing on browser (HTML).. still kinda confused with the stats and the UI in overall.
Is there a way to make the image bigger ?
should i play this or the new one 'Rumors: Filming' ? thanks before
oh is there anyway i could use gamepad or just keyboard ?

Last edited:

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
It is pretty simple and don't deserve a guide. Endings tied to progress towards MC's goals and rival progress of the girls. With Faye i change it up a bit. Instead of MC's goals she "looks" at what kind of general ending achieved with Erin.
I keep getting the same ending for Hana that "it is all for naught" and then she breaks up with me, same with Erin, how do I fix that?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just to confirm this game has been totally abandoned :( ? This was a gooood game
Yeah it basically broke and was beyond fixing but it is currently in a playable form and it does have endings. The only thing missing is some slots for optional side content that will never be filled, unfortunately. The dev has moved on to another game, though.

s_unclealbert

Aug 11, 2019
Yeah it basically broke and was beyond fixing but it is currently in a playable form and it does have endings. The only thing missing is some slots for optional side content that will never be filled, unfortunately. The dev has moved on to another game, though.
What game was he involved in developing?

Milkshakeproject

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2022
Thanks for the update, we will make sure to don't abandon our game without being completed :D

3.00 star(s) 22 Votes