• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
From what I can gather from the story about the trans girl.

She's the lover of the tall brunette and both were in a relationship with MC's dad. Dad is dead and son is taking his place in the house.

The dom is the tall brunette, blonde seems confident so is likely a switch, MC is a bit flakey and i'm thinking he's either going to be a switch or sub.

I don't think she's pure bottom.
sub's out. I hope that we can but the brunette in her place.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
sub's out. I hope that we can but the brunette in her place.
Probably not by the way it's set up.

I legit can't see the MC as main dom.

Here's the scene. MC wakes up and hears music, goes to check it out and sees the blonde naked and decides to peep and wank. Brunette catches him and gives him a hand job while calling him a pathetic little pervert. When he comes she catches it in her other hand and tells him to go away and go to sleep or she'll slap him in the face with her cum covered hand.

I don't see him domming her any time.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Probably not by the way it's set up.

I legit can't see the MC as main dom.

Here's the scene. MC wakes up and hears music, goes to check it out and sees the blonde naked and decides to peep and wank. Brunette catches him and gives him a hand job while calling him a pathetic little pervert. When he comes she catches it in her other hand and tells him to go away and go to sleep or she'll slap him in the face with her cum covered hand.

I don't see him domming her any time.
unfortunate. I don't understand the appeal.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
This will be nice and good.
Keep it up, I think you're on the right track...
Grandma will show up too, I think..I hope..... Thanks !! :)

Reactions: Gala Sanctuary

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
This looks like it is going in one direction, transformation, looks like sissyfication to me, the MC will be changed into a sub.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Haha, ok that was pretty good. MC felt almost normal, right up until the peeping incident. That scene felt forced, but the rest of it was good/ok.
Also I don't mind playful femdom as long as the MC gets to clap back(hard) at some point(domination loss :devilish:).
Would be cool to know which direction this is gonna do. Don't wanna end up getting pegged in any scenario. Make the game you wanna make, just let players know what to expect yea?

Also, can people not descend into baseless speculations? You literally have zero clue what is going to happen. Just my own opinion but why give the MC a monster cock if he's gonna be a sissy sub? That doesnt track imo, so can you keep your insecurities in check? If it goes that direction sure I am gone but theres no need to start doom-posting. Gives people coming into the thread the wrong impression potentially.

Good Luck Gala Sanctuary

Last edited:

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Hello everyone! Let me shed a little light on some topics.

Final Spell is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" visual novel. It will contain paranormal activity and monster girls. There will also be normal girls, but not all "chicks with dicks" content will be avoidable. The MC is obviously not an alpha male, but I will not force the taker/bottom role for him. That is optional for the player to decide. There will be a lot of free love on both sides, dom and sub.

I will try to make a planned tags section as you suggested but the problem with this is that I don't even know all of them yet.

Thank you for all your feedback so far!:love:

I need to go to sleep now because I've been up for almost 24h to release this as soon as possible.:sleep:

Last edited:

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Ugh, too much crap content here.
- There is only one cock in my bed / house and it is mine. Futa/trans are not part of my games, especially if they are close to LI.
- A love triangle between two women does not happen. Lesbians or whatever this pattern is now if the other carries the cock. Doesn't fit the game I'm playing.
- This game screams NTR and that's never a good thing. Be it Lez-NTR or regular. Doesn't happen in my game.
- This apparently also includes FemDom. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.
- Apparently that MC is some fucking beta MC again. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.

Not much worse can go wrong with these tags. It's a pity, because the frame looked good, but even dog shit can be frosted with whipped cream, and that doesn't make it any good.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ugh, too much crap content here.
- There is only one cock in my bed / house and it is mine. Futa/trans are not part of my games, especially if they are close to LI.
- A love triangle between two women does not happen. Lesbians or whatever this pattern is now if the other carries the cock. Doesn't fit the game I'm playing.
- This game screams NTR and that's never a good thing. Be it Lez-NTR or regular. Doesn't happen in my game.
- This apparently also includes FemDom. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.
- Apparently that MC is some fucking beta MC again. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.

Not much worse can go wrong with these tags. It's a pity, because the frame looked good, but even dog shit can be frosted with whipped cream, and that doesn't make it any good.
Honestly sounds like you are trying to convince yourself. You could have just asked if it was avoidable and left if its not or just not come into the thread clearly tagged with content that you yourself has stated you don't tolerate in any capacity. Wasting your own time more than anything. Hilarious.

Your own words "doesn't fit any game I'm playing" Sounds like you already had your answer before you even typed the first letter. Don't play it. :WeSmart:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes