Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You really have a need to feel validated today don't you. Go ahead and play psychologist from behind your keyboard. I won't stop you.
Quite the egotist, aren't we? Even if that accusation was correct... I fail to see how earning the validation of someone who may as well live on Pluto would benefit me at all.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
- This game screams NTR and that's never a good thing. Be it Lez-NTR or regular. Doesn't happen in my game.
well nothing happens in your game becuase you dont have the time/ability/components to make one? Am I licking someones ass by telling you that you are dumb?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fina Spell [v0.04] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 83mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ugh, too much crap content here.
- There is only one cock in my bed / house and it is mine. Futa/trans are not part of my games, especially if they are close to LI.
- A love triangle between two women does not happen. Lesbians or whatever this pattern is now if the other carries the cock. Doesn't fit the game I'm playing.
- This game screams NTR and that's never a good thing. Be it Lez-NTR or regular. Doesn't happen in my game.
- This apparently also includes FemDom. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.
- Apparently that MC is some fucking beta MC again. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.

Not much worse can go wrong with these tags. It's a pity, because the frame looked good, but even dog shit can be frosted with whipped cream, and that doesn't make it any good.
Good job this isn't your game then aint it ..... off you pop now.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Quite the egotist, aren't we? Even if that accusation was correct... I fail to see how earning the validation of someone who may as well live on Pluto would benefit me at all.
Likewise, why should the words of a profile picture on some website, that for some reason feels they are in a position to tell another that they know their preferences better than themselves, mean anything to anyone. Who is the egotist here?

The lack of self awareness. How about this. You shut up, and I shut up and we both ignore each other. Cuz let me tell you, neither of us is winning an award this year for what is tantamount to pissing match between two nerds arguing over who is cooler based on which Pokémon version they decided to buy.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Likewise, why should the words of a profile picture on some website, that for some reason feels they are in a position to tell another that they know their preferences better than themselves, mean anything to anyone. Who is the egotist here?

The lack of self awareness. How about this. You shut up, and I shut up and we both ignore each other. Cuz let me tell you, neither of us is winning an award this year for what is tantamount to pissing match between two nerds arguing over who is cooler based on which Pokémon version they decided to buy.
I never said I did, pal. you got all hot and bothered over nothing.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

Yeah they asked you to keep an open mind...... you are the one who assumed that they meant they "know your preferences better than you". If you want to ignore anybody telling you the truth about things that happened in a thread on a newly released futa game then add me to that list too

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah they asked you to keep an open mind...... you are the one who assumed that they meant they "know your preferences better than you". If you want to ignore anybody telling you the truth about things that happened in a thread on a newly released futa game then add me to that list too
I played the game. I was here early. I asked no questions about the thread that needed to be answered by anyone but the dev. Also that comment, the original one, was harmless enough. That is not what I was responding to but feel free to believe what you want without stopping to think or even bothering to look at the whole picture.. Seems to be an common trait.

Open mindedness huh. I wonder if that lead you to this conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: jsmitth529

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I played the game. I was here early. I asked no questions about the tread. That comment was harmless enough. That is not what I was responding to but feel free to believe what you want without stopping to think. Seems to be an common trait.
Yes you not thinking about what you type seems to be consistent through your messages (see below)

Who is most? I am only interested in what works for me. If it doesn't I will dip. simple as that lol.
So did you ask no questions about the tread or did you ask a question about the tread? Although technically you are already wrong once in that message since you arent interested in this yet you are still here engaging with anybody who will talk with you...

• Red Heart

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
thanks for having my back.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yes you not thinking about what you type seems to be consistent through your messages (see below)

So did you ask no questions about the tread or did you ask a question about the tread? Although technically you are already wrong once in that message since you arent intrested in this yet you are still here engaging with anybody who will talk with you...
Oh boy. So here you are misconstruing two different things.
You are saying I am wrong for reply to you because you responded to my comment? Sure.
I am interested in this game. I am not interested in someone trying to tell me what my preferences should be. If I like what happens in the future of the game I will play it. If not, I wont. Plain and simple. I was completely neutral in my stating of this. It wasn't until the other commenter then implied that I am somehow unaware of what I might like and that I am "immature" for saying so, that I really began to have an issue. Even still though, attempting to lump me in with "most" did not sit right with me hence, my rhetorical "who is most?"

If you missed all that, well not much I can do about it. You will think what you want as you have already shown.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Only a very short and non-evaluable presentation.
Anyway, sounds like a good start, the milf is perfect, maybe it lacks of accumulation, however interesting, we'll see...
Thanks for the game and good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Gala Sanctuary

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
didn't really read

If you aren't interested in something you dip. Yes?
You are not interested in talking to me/ghostface/anybody telling you this. Yes?
You are still talking to us. Yes?

I dont care if you cant understand the lack of logic in that because I am sure intresting people can.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If you aren't interested in something you dip. Yes?
You are not interested in talking to me/ghostface/anybody telling you this. Yes?
You are still talking to us. Yes?

I dont care if you cant understand the lack of logic in that because I am sure intresting people can.
Either you are being intentionally obtuse or have some problem interpreting context. I was talking about the content in the game not a blanket statement for how I live my life.

Get real. You are trying to act smart. You are on f95zone buddy. Impressive. All you have done is shown that you do not understand context or nuance or are making a failed attempt at trolling, touting logic when you cant even use it to properly formulate an argument.
Replying without reading the thing you are replying to doesnt help your position, it just makes you look incompetent. Good job smartass.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes