Dec 24, 2020
I feel like it's going to be hard for Valerie to be likable after this. It's difficult to tell because we don't really know what the reasons for her extreme actions are, but from what we have in this update she just comes off as brutal and mean. Its so tonally different from everything that happened before that I really don't think her threatening to murder the MC to rape him is going to be salvageable.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I feel like it's going to be hard for Valerie to be likable after this. It's difficult to tell because we don't really know what the reasons for her extreme actions are, but from what we have in this update she just comes off as brutal and mean. Its so tonally different from everything that happened before that I really don't think her threatening to murder the MC to rape him is going to be salvageable.
Was about to comment this aswell when I saw your comment, I am a big fan of the mc being the bottom for this entire update but other then that yeah feels like a wierd fever dream. Massive tonal shift suddenly is very jarring.
The mc has to either get some sort of satisfying packback against both of them which changes the story totally or the mc will go oh I forgive you for drugging me, raping me and threatening to kill me (please no).
Either way I don't see a way to salavage it either, shame futa on male games are far and few between each other.

Edit : Upon watching the rape scene again they also tried to enslave the mc I think? Fucking hell.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Why these futa games always have the make MC be this total little bitch sub? It seems to always start out ambiguous about MC being a sub/dom, but by update 2 or 3 its being ok with playing as the loser cum dump or having zero content.
I am clearly not a big fan of this update in particular either but as for your question, I would assume that it's simply what a lot of people want. Then the devs see those comments and decides to go along with it.
Myself I am a big fan of top futa don't really see the point in putting a dick on a girl and have her be the bottom you know? Might aswell just have a "normal" girl then. There is of course exceptions as with everything but in general this is how I see it.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
If the story has actual consequences for the two main futa so far, then maybe it could work, but its just tonally very different from how the story started. Maybe the dev pulls it off, but I'm afraid this is going to be another game where the futa/dominant woman is just insanely sadistic with no repercussions kind of story now.
Maybe maybe it could be done we will have to see in the next update I suppose. Personally I want to sic our new demon servant on them and tear them both a new one currently.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Haven't played this game in a while, and judging from some recent comments I should probably wait a bit more to see if this'll be a Star Periphery or a Binding Sim/Futadom World type deal.

MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
The simple and most important question is....
***The game is fun to you?***
yes! - then keep playing
no! - then quit and let the rest play

I like the game, there are plenty game here to everybody, if its not fun to you, or you, or even you there... then, keep searching, and let the dev explore the ways to make you fun.

PD: ***is the game excite you?***
This is another but retorical question.. =)

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
WTF happened to this game?!
I thought it was unique since its the first futa/trans game where the mc would be a primary top. But after this update its just another "failure to launch." Disappointing since most games don't have a these kinds of love interest and the ones that do have the mc act like a wimpy bottom bitch.
Guess I'm still waiting on the day where we'll have a top mc and full futa/trans LI cast.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
WTF happened to this game?!
I thought it was unique since its the first futa/trans game where the mc would be a primary top. But after this update its just another "failure to launch." Disappointing since most games don't have a these kinds of love interest and the ones that do have the mc act like a wimpy bottom bitch.
Guess I'm still waiting on the day where we'll have a top mc and full futa/trans LI cast.
Wimpy? You wish you were man enough to be nine inch nailed? :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes