RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Without a air conditioner system a ~40ºC ambient temperature can result on a PC running slower if your are stressing its CPU or GPU.
I saw this happen with my old pc before but not sure if that would be enough to break it. Those intel chipsets and nvidia cards are made to work under some really high temperatures.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Somehow the developer delayed releasing the update. He wrote that as soon as the heat subsided he would need 5-6 days to finish the work. However, 10 days have passed since the last post was published and there is still no news. :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Somehow the developer delayed releasing the update. He wrote that as soon as the heat subsided he would need 5-6 days to finish the work. However, 10 days have passed since the last post was published and there is still no news. :(
It's far too hot for him to be typing.

• Haha
Reactions: rakupiku9999

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Man, was hoping for a good versatile game where the male MC isn't a sub/sissy... but after the last update I'm losing hope... I mean I'll still play it but IDK why almost every futa game recently is futadom, need some variety... I hope they at least don't fuck his coworker before he does...
I haven’t played the latest updates yet, I was waiting for more content to come out, but if what you say is true, then everything is clear to me with such a developer. Instead of making a cool harem game in which the protagonist will fuck girls of all colors and genders, the dev will realize his (and also a small, but very loud part of the community) sick cuckold fantasies.

Maybe you should refuse to support the developer for now and wait until several updates are released, and if the main theme of the game turns out to be sisification and futadom, then to hell with such a creator and his craft!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I haven’t played the latest updates yet, I was waiting for more content to come out, but if what you say is true, then everything is clear to me with such a developer. Instead of making a cool harem game in which the protagonist will fuck girls of all colors and genders, the dev will realize his (and also a small, but very loud part of the community) sick cuckold fantasies.

Maybe you should refuse to support the developer for now and wait until several updates are released, and if the main theme of the game turns out to be sisification and futadom, then to hell with such a creator and his craft!
Did you even played this game before? It was obvious the older succubus(?) was a top.
Also get out some more, go do something else or talk to someone else. It is not a healthy reaction to get all triggered because a developer is not making the game as you want.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Did you even played this game before? It was obvious the older succubus(?) was a top.
Also get out some more, go do something else or talk to someone else. It is not a healthy reaction to get all triggered because a developer is not making the game as you want.
Am I nervous? In no case, I’m just expressing some disappointment, wasn’t this site created, among other things, for players to share their opinions?

And you shouldn’t tell others what to do, otherwise they will tell you where to go.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
It's been futadom from day 1, the eldest futa is the dom of the house.
Well, I didn't have high hopes that this wouldn't happen. It's very sad that almost all games where futanari are present fall into this crap.
But as they say, put your hopes in one hand and crap in the other, and then check which one will be filled with more.

Reactions: xetalon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"and if the main theme of the game turns out to be sisification and futadom, then to hell with such a creator and his craft! "
Oh yeah that is a perfectly normal reaction for a game not having the content you like. :rolleyes::FacePalm:

Disapointment is critizing the delays and the weird justification given by the developer. What you did above is plain and simply entitlement.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
It is for people who are into futadom, not the rest. Seem like most of you can't withstand that truth. And I do understand him since I am too, tired to see nearly all promising games with futa ending in futadom. Even though, if the developer isn't into that there nothing to be done except say a word about it and just stop playing it, -which I did by the way-.

At this point, the best option left is to start learning about design and coding in order to make one own game.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
It is not a healthy reaction to get all triggered because a developer is not making the game as you want.
It is "not a healthy reaction" to pester a person for every comment that is not even addressed to you.
And since you did not heed my advice - not to tell others what to do, then I rightfully urge you to go on an erotic trip around the world on foot. And when you reach your destination, then there you can do unnatural, but very pleasant things for you, and you won’t even have to play the game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Haven't been active in this thread at all, was just posting my (late) reaction to the last update. IDK about what other people were expecting, but I like versatile content. I was just hoping this game would be verse and the dude wouldn't be a sub. Like I know some people are automatically like, dude is taking it, he's a sub; that's not true and IDC about that sort of opinion and I'm not cosigning any of that if that's where the discussion has been going.

The first three updates or so (I don't remember exactly, I play a ton of games don't keep count of exact update content...) were just normal versatile content, no dom/sub dynamic, and then the last update went completely sub/dom. Like I said I don't mind, but I was hoping this game would be a nice change of pace but it's looking like it's going in the same direction as everything else, and might even end up with cuck/sissification stuff even though it didn't look like that was explicitly where it was going from the first few releases (I'm not dumb, I always had it in the back of my mind that it could go that way--I was just hoping it wouldn't).

That doesn't mean I think it's a bad VN or something now; I'm just gonna have to couch my expectations for where this is going much differently and hold out hope that eventually someone puts out some normal fucking trans type content that isn't like some teenage girl early in her transition being accepted by a "normal" dude who's the first person to accept her. Like seriously, we need something in between the two extremes and I was hoping this would be it.

Reactions: Buddawg and xetalon
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes