RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm it seems the story was pretty much missing in this update. Not that i dislike sex scenes but c'mon, guy just summoned a dickgirl devil who showed him someone used magic to kill his father and now he pretty much forgot about this "tiny" detail. :ROFLMAO:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Hmm it seems the story was pretty much missing in this update. Not that i dislike sex scenes but c'mon, guy just summoned a dickgirl devil who showed him someone used magic to kill his father and now he pretty much forgot about this "tiny" detail. :ROFLMAO:
What's the magic here? Obviously the protagonist's father was fucked to death and now the MC is trying to follow in his footsteps. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 9, 2020
Gala Sanctuary
i love your game very much and i'm happy with how it's developing and with the various mysteries that are related to it, and i bet there's a lot more to see and discover so i hope it will go on for a long time and you'll give us a lot of beautiful scenes and many futanari heh heh.

I just have two questions if I may?
1) will we also see the country in addition to the thing ?
2) will there be the possibility to also see a fetish scene about the gigantic by a futanari on the protagonist?

• Angry
Reactions: mixa007 and Ditrikn

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
1688662062222.png
1688662118590.png
Several new posts have been published on the developer's Patreon page. If someone has access to the full publications, then maybe he will post them here?

Reactions: Laehtsia

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
1 month isnt long for a game update
also there have been news this month on devs patreon
It's not long if it doesn't pass it and if it exceeds the two I lose interest in following it, but they are points of view.

Reactions: dfgwg3

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
Great so called game by the way! Love the story and the models. Won't post anything bad about it because the other two remarks are good enough to make it a good book! I mean game, GAME! Sorry about that. I'm just mot into VN's because most don't last long and they are limited. There are a few that are really long but hard to find. This game is really interesting though.

Reactions: Ditrikn

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
Finally, new posts appeared on Patreon, now we at least know that the author is alive and well and continues to work on the game (probably).
after i see that post o logged on patreon with all my possible speed......disappointed, just some random updates no new link to the game :cry:

but at last finally will have gallery and the author separated the male on futa only from the futa on male, now, by the description will satisfy everyone

but i hope for more POV scenes and more sluttier trans but 100% submissive, #MaleOnFutaONLYTeam

Last edited:

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
after i see that post o logged on patreon with all my possible speed......disappointed, just some random updates no new link to the game :cry:

but at last finally will have gallery and the author separated the male on futa only from the guta on male, now, by the description will satisfy everyone

but i hope for more POV scenes and more sluttier trans but 100% submissive, #MaleOnFutaONLYTeam
MaleOnFuta? what is it? I only know FutaOnMale.

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
MaleOnFuta? what is it? I only know FutaOnMale.
well.....the name itself say everything....how you did not understand ? :confused:

Only FutaOnMale!!!
well, is a author decision, but if he chooses this path (what is not the case he will have both) i would stop supporting, male on futa is not my think

but male on futa....nothing better than a hard rock futa 100% submissive ridding you in pov = perfection

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
but i hope for more POV scenes and more sluttier trans but 100% submissive
Well, not necessarily just POV scenes, there are many other cool and hot angles and poses that can be added. In my opinion, POV scenes are often too boring and repetitive, although a lot depends on the implementation and the viewing angle. ;)

#MaleOnFutaONLYTeam
Exactly! Down with any perverted fetishes, we need pure love between the futa (submissive) and the MC (dominant) :D. But the developer seems to be trying to reach as large an audience as possible, which is why he implements various fetishes for every taste. I hope he doesn't go too far by introducing some really perverse things into the game - trying to please everyone, you can please no one.

• Angry
Reactions: Aground9437

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Most likely a new update will be released in late August and early September. The approximate development cycle is 2-2.5 months.

PS By the way, where does the image on your avatar come from, is it some kind of game or anime?

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes