Apr 21, 2023
I'd just like some verification on the current Active Tags as only the first change log had information in it and the Genre still has most of the tags under Planned.

Give me Peace or give me Femdom, Foot Fetish, Futa, and Sissification - Patrick Henry .. probably

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
I enjoyed playing this game , is awesome!! please i want more!!! More shemale domination and gangbang would be a GREAT idea !!
Hope this is sarcasm?
There is absolutely no need to spoil a good game with shemales with any kind of gayness - MC should be the main dominant.
The last scene in the previous update spoiled my impression of the game so much.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i really hate when some games have alot of fun in one gorilla side and nothing to do in the vanilla one .........

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just started the game and wow, MC takes cock like a champ. Dude didn't even flinch. Definitely not his first cock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Gala Sanctuary Valerie, Monique and Calla are so fucking hot
cant wait for more female domination, male domination and some scenes with futa on futa/female/male, also male on futa.
Great update!

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Hope this is sarcasm?
There is absolutely no need to spoil a good game with shemales with any kind of gayness - MC should be the main dominant.
The last scene in the previous update spoiled my impression of the game so much.
Hold up, let me see if I got it right... When a male MC fucks a girl with a dick it's completely fine for you, but when he's on the receiving end it's suddenly "spoiled with gayness".

Uh-huh, I see..:WaitWhat:

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes