doizoid.

Feb 23, 2023
I love futa gals but I don't like futadom(femdom) or going down on futa gals (giving THEM bj) Are these 2 things avoidable?

Reactions: sanji700

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Decent looking game so far, I do hope to see alot more content.

A few small nitpicks, the intimate animations have a certain stiffness to parts of the body like they are slightly frozen while the other parts move around makes it look stiff and uncomfortable, and given the size of some of the characters endowments, well most objects don't bend well at such sudden angles.

Lastly it might just be me, but I get choppy frame rates or slow down in some animation scenes, mostly during the options to speed up the animations, particularly with the Demon girl in the basement.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
where is the trap, i've play the game, if dev means trap(femboy/tomgirl) is that pink hair then she is not its rather called a trans(shemale)

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
damn the renderings and faces are so good, sadly I am not a fan of futa/trans. Any plans to make a boy and girls(milfs) game in the future?

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
I love futa gals but I don't like futadom(femdom) or going down on futa gals (giving THEM bj) Are these 2 things avoidable?
Scroll back whenever a choice appears since only two choices when they do pop. If it leads to something you dont like, scroll back and pick the other option. TDLR yes its avoidable, just be aware one particular scene doesn't exactly word it well what it leads to and makes you guess.
Give Twisted World a try. the dev doesnt like futa on male at all, at least as far as the mc is concerned.
He really needs to add futa on male to characters that isn't MC himself since there's a good chunk of that and traps in that game.

Reactions: doizoid.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
He really needs to add futa on male to characters that isn't MC himself since there's a good chunk of that and traps in that game.
Meh, I'd rather he spent time on scenes with the MC in them. Maybe he could do a scene with mc + 2 other characters. this is way off topic though. was already pushing it with the game suggestion.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I just started to play the game. the "Rest in peace Motherfucker" part got me good. Well about the content, it seems amazing to me so far, the girls looks very good, the content is pretty soon quite interesting. The only downside for me at the moment is that Liam doesn't have a male on futa scene with Isabela when he spend the night with her in her room.

On the gameplay itself, nothing much to say, just than the usual option like skip, back mostly are very useful when going to replay some parts of the game, or maybe they're there, but I did not see them in that case.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Scroll back whenever a choice appears since only two choices when they do pop. If it leads to something you dont like, scroll back and pick the other option. TDLR yes its avoidable, just be aware one particular scene doesn't exactly word it well what it leads to and makes you guess.

Nah if you actually want that male to be normal (I mean not trap). Males are extremely rare in that game's universe and MC is the only normal dude in the game. It's a classic harem game but with futas and traps. Also some would consider such scenes as ntr and the developer of that game is a huge harem enjoyer so he won't have scenes like that. You won't see any other male getting any action if he is not a trap. Hell I don't think we will see another male character who is not trap other than mc

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Nah if you actually want that male to be normal (I mean not trap). Males are extremely rare in that game's universe and MC is the only normal dude in the game. It's a classic harem game but with futas and traps. Also some would consider such scenes as ntr and the developer of that game is a huge harem enjoyer so he won't have scenes like that. You won't see any other male getting any action if he is not a trap. Hell I don't think we will see another male character who is not trap other than mc
A Trap is a feminine male. Idea is have said trap be fucked by the futa or vice versa. Or hell to a train and have MC fuck the Futa while the Futa dicks the Trap.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
This game is actually pretty good game co considering the fact its only in 0.15
But still what I want to say is please dont abandon this game like most of the days doing nowadays
Leaving a well created game at midpoint .....

Reactions: Laehtsia
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes