Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
So I'm basically only 2 sentances in and we've established I'm to go live with the dad's ex lovers... in what world is that a sexy set up? Or is that actually a thing? I mean don't get me wrong, I understand a lot of VN's here have a similar set up, with the old wincest story but let's just move in with dad's girlfriends... I dunno, just why?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did I miss somewhere saying you need a new save, why is the first save I had of Val jerking me off no longer in my saves.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I love this game, but fuck this community is a cunt at times, who the fuck plays a game with futa and then bitches it is in there, sure if it was missing a tag but if it is not your thing, then find out if it is avoidable, or just move on, stop being an entitled little cunt expecting devs to remove/alter the main focus because you do not like it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is a attention whore people, he is baiting you looking for likes. Just report and/or ignore the moron.

Back to the game the protagonist is quite idiot. He just found out magical creatures are real and someone on that house killed his father, i could even have been those two women. However next day he is already acting like they are 100% trustworthy and having sex with them.
Well i say he deserves to have his life spam sucking out of him. :ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I love this game, but fuck this community is a cunt at times, who the fuck plays a game with futa and then bitches it is in there, sure if it was missing a tag but if it is not your thing, then find out if it is avoidable, or just move on, stop being an entitled little cunt expecting devs to remove/alter the main focus because you do not like it.
Playing Devils Advocate here, but I'm guessing/hoping his asinine request is due to a language barrier and he cannot understand the tags or even the fact the dev literally put a warning just under the overview/premise on the OP announcing this is a VN with dickgirls, if that does not interest you, move the fuck on, it is NOT for you.

...some people.../smh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ditrikn and Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sure let's go with that, not the constant stream of videos/clips showing how self-entitled people are these days.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes