Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Futa/trans should be avoidable. Not my kink, I'm out
You know just the other day I fancied a Whopper, but I passed a Mcdonalds on the way. I could have just walked past but instead I decided to walk in, and tell them I want a whopper and then demand that they don't put Big Macs on the menu. For some reason they laughed at me, odd that.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, this looked interesting. I saw the maledom/femdom tags and thought: "Maybe we can turn the tables and dom the MILF." But, Avaron1974 put the whole thing in perspective when I read her post. Thanks, Ava. So, I'll just thank the dev for sharing their game here and wish Gala Sanctuary well and move on.

Feb 17, 2022
Does anybody know what type of content will be the focus, by that I mean mainly male on futa or more futa on male? Also is the NTR going to a heavy theme throughout or just an avoidable side scene every couple of updates?

I know it's super early on but just curious if the dev mentioned it anywhere what they prefer, which usually means that will get the bulk of the lewd scenes.

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
This one surprised me. I thoroughly enjoyed playing through this and can't wait for more! I followed you on patreon, I hope updates continue!

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I'd say rather than gay or straight it's inherently bi.

Like yeah you still definitely like chicks but wanting to stick a dick on the chick isn't entirely straight man. But hey it's OK to be gay even if it's just a little. Heh basically on my end I've basically come to the conclusion that I'm bi with a strong preference for femininity.

I'm down for any chick, futa, or femboy that's at least feminine enough to trigger my desire to stick my dick in em lol. So yeah I'd love to fuck a pussy. But I'm also down for fucking a futa or femboy's ass which is pretty gay (even more so if your balls slap against theirs as you pound em from behind lol.)

But yeah I'm rolling with its bi since you're indulging in aspects from both ends of that binary spectrum. And yeah it's not like you have to have a perfectly equal appreciation for both ends of the spectrum.

Personally I'm like 80% straight in my bisexuality I suppose lol. IE I vastly prefer traditionally feminine presenting figures and body types. An 80% preference. But yeah that remaining 20% means I'm willing to proceed regardless the presence of a dick. (Especially if it's a cute unimposing sissy clit...) IE the less masculinity they exhibit the more I like em. But that doesn't mean that it's still isn't at least a bit gay for me to be wanting to pound their ass hard enough to make my balls clap against their anatomy...

So yeah bi.
I think this answers perfectly. I have the same point of view or I should say, taste on the matter. As long as they look feminine and I am attracted to them, I don't care if they have a dick or not. So that is what I am going with.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Do We know which type of Futa? I ask bc devs use bros with boobs and call them futas....sry folks that is trans, Fun-tanari beings have the whole nine yards: dick, balls and the best part a vagina, so I ask do these 'Futas' have lady parts too or do they fall into the boys with boobs category? I'll very possibly still give it a shot but I prefer to know what I'm getting into :unsure:
Any info would be Much appreciated

• Angry
Reactions: Laehtsia

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
If this game is centred on fute-esq women, does that mean there will be futa on mc content? Or are they just women with dicks that will be fucked by the mc like normal women.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Not a fan of the last scene this update. Choice between completely Ignore Isabella or mc gets fucked. I hoped there would be more options than just all or nothing choices.. Not cool. The other situations were fine with giving an option first so why not this one? Why couldn't there have been an option to fuck her instead like with Calla?

Its basically be a jerk to Isabella and ignore her or watch a scene I dont want... Even an option to just talk and do nothing would have been better imo, but really I cant help but feel that the scene went way over the line without asking the player if they are ok with what is about to happen. Considering how the scenes prior to this one are structured.

Gala Sanctuary

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If this game is centred on fute-esq women, does that mean there will be futa on mc content? Or are they just women with dicks that will be fucked by the mc like normal women.
Futa girls fuck the MC.

He's the one taking it, not giving.
Iirc all the scenes except the last one this update gave the option to stop before having the mc take a dick. The Mc got to fuck calla, the summoned demon.
The last scene this update is a choice between having no scene at all or going all the way....which is very different from how the previous scenes were handled.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes