Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Ugh, too much crap content here.
- There is only one cock in my bed / house and it is mine. Futa/trans are not part of my games, especially if they are close to LI.
- A love triangle between two women does not happen. Lesbians or whatever this pattern is now if the other carries the cock. Doesn't fit the game I'm playing.
- This game screams NTR and that's never a good thing. Be it Lez-NTR or regular. Doesn't happen in my game.
- This apparently also includes FemDom. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.
- Apparently that MC is some fucking beta MC again. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.

Not much worse can go wrong with these tags. It's a pity, because the frame looked good, but even dog shit can be frosted with whipped cream, and that doesn't make it any good.
And your game is what exactly.......Commenting on posts from games you seem to actually play only to make ignorant comments on and to share your opinion as if it is truly a worthy one to get. You clearly said you saw the tags so if it's not your game in every listed thing you list that is a no for this game you speak about then why in the hell did you take your time to download and then play it seemingly to the end of the content? Do you normally do things you say you are clear on not in your game but rather see the tags right off and say nope not for me or "my game" lol and find some other crap you are looking not to have in your game and then actually not play it and give a retarded ass comment trying to hate on someone elses work! I would think 99.9% of anyone else reading this agrees if the list you made was a no go for me then i would have never gave the game a green light and then finish the available content only to post how not into any of this and not my game bullshit! Just fiund some vanilla jerk off game that seems your game or did you like jerkng your micro weenie to big cocks getting swallowed by the 2 in the bathroom? I bet you wasn't alone coming on yourself if so! If ya don't like cocks then why watch a game that says chics with dicks on top line of wheree links are? Duhhh heres your sign!!!
Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif 1Reaper-Faith_88sTriangle_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Damn, his last patreon update is from the 7th. Usually he's always constant.

I hope that's because he's grinding on the update :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ZZBible128

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I like the idea of trans/futa on male, but don't like the idea of being dominated by the trans/futa character or anyone really.

Is it going to be possible to have one without the other in this game?

Reactions: PervyMage32

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Read the OP. It should give you a idea of what to expect. ;)
I'm assuming you were replying to my comment, In which case, if that was enough I wouldn't have had to ask the question. In fact the game description, like most games on this site, tells me absolutely nothing about what to expect in the game. Yes this one has a warning about Chicks with dicks, but the tags told me that. and anybody who read my question would understand that I was aware of this before asking the question.

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
hello, i have a few alert "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml" when i download the file
I didn't upload that build.

Someone posted a comment with a "leaked" v0.15.

I reported it to the F95 staff and they updated the whole thread to that version.

I have no idea why they did that or what's going on.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Damn. I Love Futa NTR Games. Especially Futa Fucking Female When Cucking Man.
And This Game Look That Have This Story. Nice Work, Dev
Keep It Up This Game. Thanks For This Great Game.

Reactions: Laehtsia
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes