anzug

Oct 30, 2019
This really kinda came out of nowhere to be one of my favorite things. I'm excited to see where it goes.

Reactions: gourangac

Citizen of earth

Dec 18, 2017
Liking this so far, lot's of great potential, more futa on male stuff is always appreciated.
With that said I do have some suggestions if the dev reads this:
-A longer buildup to the sex scenes, I get that there's pressure to have sex in the game asap but it currently feels a little rushed. Some smooching here and there at least before diving into deepthroating would be nice.
-The male model for the MC is a little generic and could be improved, something cuter and perhaps a little more femme like Tahir from Exiles is what I'd personally prefer.
-The MC shouldn't just be able to deepthroat cocks like a champ, while he's cool with the girls having cocks I'm not getting the vibe that he's done any cocksucking before so he should at least still have a gag reflex etc.
-Maybe give us the ability to type out custom nicknames outside of the three preset ones or perhaps just add more like 'pet' for instance (It's a bit softer than slave but still implies some ownership in comparison to 'sweetie')

Anyways that's me done for now, feel free to disregard anything that doesn't fit your vision obviously. Hopefully this turns out as great as I'd like it to.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
-A longer buildup to the sex scenes, I get that there's pressure to have sex in the game asap but it currently feels a little rushed. Some smooching here and there at least before diving into deepthroating would be nice.
I agree on this. Particularly, the scene where the MC is perving on Isabela seems way too rushed.

-The male model for the MC is a little generic and could be improved, something cuter and perhaps a little more femme like Tahir from Exiles is what I'd personally prefer.
A matter of personal preferences, I suppose. As far as I'm concerned, I am happy enough with the MC's appearance, but I would prefer to have a bit more control over his personality. The way he acts like a total creep/asshole in some scenes is particularly off-putting for me.

-The MC shouldn't just be able to deepthroat cocks like a champ, while he's cool with the girls having cocks I'm not getting the vibe that he's done any cocksucking before so he should at least still have a gag reflex etc.
+1

-Maybe give us the ability to type out custom nicknames outside of the three preset ones or perhaps just add more like 'pet' for instance (It's a bit softer then slave but still implies some owner ship in comparison to 'sweetie')
+1

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
A suggestion for the dev (Gala Sanctuary): many people who enjoy futa on male content do not necessarily enjoy male on futa content and vice versa; a lot of futa fans won't like both types of content being forced down their throats in a single package, so giving the player a possibility to opt out from one or the other might be a good idea.

Citizen of earth

Dec 18, 2017
I agree on this. Particularly, the scene where the MC is perving on Isabela seems way too rushed.

I would prefer to have a bit more control over his personality. The way he acts like a total creep/asshole in some scenes is particularly off-putting for me.
I feel the same about this, he goes from seemingly disinterested and or slightly weirded out to straight up creeping on them. Him being shocked about finding her naked is one thing, but then jerking off to it not only feels out of character but like something the player should have been able to decide. Example:
-Oh wow, maybe living here isn't so bad after all. (Begin jerking off)
-I better get out of here before she sees me. (Head back to the couch)

A suggestion for the dev (Gala Sanctuary): many people who enjoy futa on male content do not necessarily enjoy male on futa content and vice versa; a lot of futa fans won't like both types of content being forced down their throats in a single package, so giving the player a possibility to opt out from one or the other might be a good idea.
The lack of player choice in general like with the peeping scene is a little problematic. Which I think is rooted in the whole rushed nature of the sex/lewd scenes in this game. This game isn't the first to create a weird situation without asking the player just to set up some form of sexual content to ensure it has any.
Hopefully things will be paced a little better in the future so this isn't an issue anymore.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
This is such a welcome change up with so much crap on here this is hopefully gonna keep working on the game and not a couple updates and goe ghost. With a few tweaks her and there it will be one that will keep growing in popularity. I saw someone wanted to femme up the mc and FUCK THAT! His overall personality, YES it could do with some changes but his look is just right and does not need to be made more femme like,that would ruin it for me and many. A regular guy is what he is, not some overwhelming fruit who wants to dress as a girl and suck cocks. He can be a guy and act masculine and still suck a cock and fuck these hot ass chics in the ass and mouth and it is so much better and relatable. It makes it what is best for my own preference and if it was like the girly dude from Exiles it would not be good here and really I am turned off with that dude in that game and stay on the futa, the champ from arena and main 1st choice is the hot af chic in it from start! She is Yessir and the futa is as well !.
Here with this the 2 chics with dicks are both perfect and both make a cock grow when they lose the clothes coveringtheir insane smokin hot bodies and Val's big fat Cock! I love Isabella though and want her myself if it possible, DAMN!And I want her as is, both truly and would need no thinking bout sliding in the bed with the both of the smoking big tits and big cock having chics and us 3 getting no sleep at all for far more than 24-48 hrs. I would tell Val and Bella to set upCamera and get tripod cause this is where we will go hard to get tons of early content for our project and first we suck and fuck and then we create actual choices of different types of scene like clips with a bunch of Vals big cock and the mc open for ALL and any "ideas" and then bring in a pussy and begin the next phase of content of each of the 3 get pussy and she is in a gangbang of cocks lol GOOD LUCK ON THIS ONE!

Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif 1_BigCock_MC_Sig.gif

Citizen of earth

Dec 18, 2017
I saw someone wanted to femme up the mc and FUCK THAT! His overall personality, YES it could do with some changes but his look is just right and does not need to be made more femme like,that would ruin it for me and many. A regular guy is what he is, not some overwhelming fruit who wants to dress as a girl and suck cocks. He can be a guy and act masculine and still suck a cock and fuck these hot ass chics in the ass and mouth and it is so much better and relatable. It makes it what is best for my own preference.
Well I did state it was a personal preference after all. Mind you that I would like him to already start out more twinkish/femboy like, not end up being femmenized or something since I have an aversion to that. One of the main reasons being that I would prefer to look at a cute face sucking cock. Though looking back it's mainly the hairstyle I'd like changed, some shoulder length hair instead would suit my tastes better than this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though another option would be to add a 'taker' pov. As found in video's like . Since there's already an option to view from Valerie's POV so multiple POV's for a single scene is something that's on the cards. That way the player model wouldn't matter much.

As a final addendum maybe having the option to have Calla the demon you summon have a regular humanoid cock instead of an equine one would be appreciated though I don't want to pressure the dev too much.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Well I did state it was a personal preference after all. Mind you that I would like him to already start out more twinkish/femboy like, not end up being femmenized or something since I have an aversion to that.
Twinkish is good. I also tend to strongly dislike male characters who appear too feminine, though I'm not a big fan of jock/hulk type either.

One of the main reasons being that I would prefer to look at a cute face sucking cock. Though looking back it's mainly the hairstyle I'd like changed, some shoulder length hair instead would suit my tastes better than this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though another option would be to add a 'taker' pov. As found in video's like . Since there's already an option to view from Valerie's POV so multiple POV's for a single scene is something that's on the cards. That way the player model wouldn't matter much.
MC's haircut looks fine to me (not very picky about such things when it comes to a male character, TBH). Not really a fan of POV perspectives, personally (I generally tend to enjoy 3rd person perspectives much more), but a matter of taste, I suppose.

As a final addendum maybe having the option to have Calla the demon you summon have a regular humanoid cock instead of an equine one would be appreciated though I don't want to pressure the dev too much.
I like her cock! Only wish she would just bend the MC over and fuck him raw instead of indulging him by paying any attention to his disgusting wiener. :devilish:

Reactions: Citizen of earth

Citizen of earth

Dec 18, 2017
MC's haircut looks fine to me (not very picky about such things when it comes to a male character, TBH). Not really a fan of POV perspectives, personally (I generally tend to enjoy 3rd person perspectives much more), but a matter of taste, I suppose.
Well the way I'd imagined it is just like the current alternate pov's work. In that they're completely avoidable but still there for those that'd like to see them. So that you could just move along if it's not your cup of tea.

I like her cock! Only wish she would just bend the MC over and fuck him raw instead of indulging him by paying any attention to his disgusting wiener. :devilish:
I should have guessed as much considering your signatures haha, well maybe we'll see some of that here too though with Val being more of a soft domme I doubt it'll come from her, and Cal seems to be bound to serve us instead.

Reactions: Leo Humilis
May 31, 2017
Wtf is going on with game , it just made me dizzy and i quit it , i didn't even wanna look at the story (even though i hated some things in it and loves some) , the moving camera is too much bruh

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Op said the 7h in a patreon post he was doing his best to release the v0.15 asap. I guess chapter 3 will come soon by now

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wtf is going on with game , it just made me dizzy and i quit it , i didn't even wanna look at the story (even though i hated some things in it and loves some) , the moving camera is too much bruh
Motion sickness?
You could try tagging the developer here to bring this to his attention. Perhaps he could make a toggle option for it in future updates. :unsure:

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Motion sickness?
You could try tagging the developer here to bring this to his attention. Perhaps he could make a toggle option for it in future updates. :unsure:
IIRC he talked about it in a patreon post, he will moderate the zooms.

Btw I just saw the credits scene while replaying, dev you're a god don't stop doing those funny scenes, the dances killed me :LOL: also good music taste (y)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes