ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Tbh I kinda prefer them without as well... I honestly don't really understand why though since normally I'd prefer a cis girl with a pussy and no dick. But yeah if the chick does have a dick I generally prefer there to be nothing else... I guess I'm just more into the idea of a trans girl rather than the standard futa ideal... Even more so if they have an adorably small HRT shrunken / limp dick... I suppose what I really want is a sissification game where you get to play as an MC that's inflicting the transformation on someone else rather than playing from the perspective of the person being turned into a submissive sissy.

Does anyone know of any games like that that they could recommend?
I wanted to make a Trap game for a while now, but making games is hard and very time consuming.

Premise would be something like MC is a teacher and at his school there are a ton of traps from "relatively obvious it's a boy" to "How is that not a girl?!?". Sexy times ensue ... That or a game where the Traps are Futas and MC can either fuck them, let them fuck mc, or take turns. - Same deal with the trap game.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Personally i preffer them without pussy
Personally, I prefer my futas with both vagina and phallus, and without balls, if I get too picky (using the term "phallus" because, unlike "penis" or "dick", it does not necessarily imply specific biological function). But to each their own, I guess.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Personally, I prefer my futas with both vagina and phallus, and without balls, if I get too picky (using the term "phallus" because, unlike "penis" or "dick", it does not necessarily imply specific biological function). But to each their own, I guess.
If they also have a pussy then no balls is definitely the way to go.

Fun fact: the labia of a cis girl's vulva and the seam on a cis dudes ball sack are homologous structures. IE the scrotal seam on a ball sack are where what would have otherwise been a set of labia, fused together during fetal development. So it totally makes sense for a hermaphroditic futa to have no balls since clearly their fetal labia tissue never fused together to form a scrotum.

Similarly the clitoris and glans are homologous tissues as well. So it makes tons of anatomical sense for a hermaphroditic futa's phallus to be positioned as what's basically a giant clit.

But yeah for a non hermaphroditic chick with a phallus then I'm fine with there being balls but in general the smaller and "cuter" their equipment is then the more enthusiastic I am about potentially crossing swords/ jousting with their junk... Size difference play can be pretty hot but unfortunately the majority of futa content tends to be skewed towards the futa being larger...

I suppose that's part of why I tend to prefer femboy and transgirl characters over hermaphroditic futas. The moment they have both a phallus and a pussy the statistical likelihood of them having a massive phallus tends to go dramatically up... Lol it's incredibly rare to see an under endowed futa herm.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I wanted to make a Trap game for a while now, but making games is hard and very time consuming.

Premise would be something like MC is a teacher and at his school there are a ton of traps from "relatively obvious it's a boy" to "How is that not a girl?!?". Sexy times ensue ... That or a game where the Traps are Futas and MC can either fuck them, let them fuck mc, or take turns. - Same deal with the trap game.
Sounds interesting. I'd love to check it out if you ever get to making it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
If they also have a pussy then no balls is definitely the way to go.

Fun fact: the labia of a cis girl's vulva and the seam on a cis dudes ball sack are homologous structures. IE the scrotal seam on a ball sack are where what would have otherwise been a set of labia, fused together during fetal development. So it totally makes sense for a hermaphroditic futa to have no balls since clearly their fetal labia tissue never fused together to form a scrotum.

Similarly the clitoris and glans are homologous tissues as well. So it makes tons of anatomical sense for a hermaphroditic futa's phallus to be positioned as what's basically a giant clit.
Not to mention that testes are homologous to ovaries. Fun fact: of all the animals, only placental/marsupial mammals have external testes (a.k.a. balls) – all others have internal testes. And all known hermaphroditic species have internal ovitestes (i.e. gonads producing both eggs and sperm), rather than separate ovaries and testes. So, if we imagine a fully hermaphroditic human [futa], it would make much more sense, biologically speaking, for such an individual to have internal ovitestes rather than dedicated external testes. Indeed, a few instances of [anomalous] hermaphroditism in humans and other mammals have been described (though no such individual was fully fertile as both male and female, to the best of my knowledge), and all such individuals were reported to possess internal ovitestes, rather than separate internal ovaries and external testes.

But then again, it is not strictly required for a "futa" to actually be a hermaphrodite... the term may refer to any individual possessing female reproductive organs as well as a phallic organ; the latter does not neecessarily need to be an actual intromittent organ (i.e. penis) and may serve a different biological function (e.g. an ovipositor, or simply an oversized clitoris which may be used for non-reproductive penetrative sex).

I suppose that's part of why I tend to prefer femboy and transgirl characters over hermaphroditic futas. The moment they have both a phallus and a pussy the statistical likelihood of them having a massive phallus tends to go dramatically up... Lol it's incredibly rare to see an under endowed futa herm.
Well, I prefer "true futas" and I prefer them to be well hung (though not unrealistically so) and dominant... but, I guess, that's just my personal fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
Heard that the game has netorase? Shouldn't it have the NTR tag then? There isn't specific NTR tags so it's better to just add the netorare tag then. Would save a lot of people from the ensuing drama.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Isn't NTR a fetish?
Sorry Funta isn't fun to me because I'm not gay. Only gay people would like funta in my opinion. I' do't care if it's a females or a male with a cock, It's still wrong.
You are not gay? Good to know! But I don't care!
I only know Fanta, Funta was new to me.

Add every fetish mankind know but don't add NTR
Isn't NTR a fetish?

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Dammmnnn!! This game is a fucking masterpeice. We all needed a good quality futa game for a long time now and this game IS IT. It looks very promising just hope that Gala Sanctuary goes forward with the development. Very much excited for the next version!! I just fell in love with the valarie character and the dialog "I'll slap you in the face with this hand full of cum" is fucking hilarious.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Just confirming, but there is no <trap> content yet, correct? Even though the tag is there?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both girls that MC is living with are trans, so they don't meet the definition.

Is the trap character going to be someone new, a cute femboy for the MC's pleasure, or will it be the MC himself as he is feminized/sissified?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry Funta isn't fun to me because I'm not gay. Only gay people would like funta in my opinion. I' do't care if it's a females or a male with a cock, It's still wrong.
This thread is clearly tagged with the content and even includes a disclaimer. Why are you even in the thread? At this point, it has to be just about the harassment, right?

"Futa/trans is wrong, but where can I find more loli games, guys?"

Bloody homophobic hypocrite.

WARNING! This is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" story, so please don't try it if you don't like this type of content.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes