SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
The planned NTR tag was to be “safe” in case the dickgirls fool around with one another or another character without the MC being present. But if the scene involves the MC finding them he could join in.
I'm so relieved knowing upfront no one will fool around my back! Maybe he could also tell the whole story upfront to avoid any other negativ surprises? Then we are 100% on the save side!
Maybe even telling the story from end to start? I think that would actually a good idea!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I guess the safety part is because some consider NTR to be if any dick other than the MCs penetrates a LI. Now when all the LIs so far in the story are dickgirls, does that definition of NTR even apply? I think there are some 20 different definitions with Japanese words that list all the different types of NTR, maybe this fits one, IDK.
I think the term NTR (in its most broad sense) would technically apply if an LI is having any kind of intimate relationship with another NPC, irrespective of the MC's, LI's and the "third wheel's" gender.

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
I'm so relieved knowing upfront no one will fool around my back! Maybe he could also tell the whole story upfront to avoid any other negativ surprises? Then we are 100% on the save side!
Maybe even telling the story from end to start? I think that would actually a good idea!
Well he felt his patreons deserved to know what type of work they would be supporting. Honestly when this game dropped, all I read was male protagonist, Futa/trans tags and this is a chicks with dicks story… and hit download, played it, then subscribed to get the next update. I hadn’t seen any warnings regarding NTR until yesterday when the update dropped here. So I asked what the Dev had planned regarding it. I thought I’d mention it here in case anyone was unsure of supporting the game because they saw that planned NTR.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm I'm willing to give this game a chance as long as the player getting penetrated or giving oral remains purely optional... I'm a bit worried about how the Calla interaction is railroaded into a "You're Beautiful." response lest you experience a lethal game over but I can deal with that as long as we're not similarly railroaded into sucking cock or getting ass fucked down the line...

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hmm I'm willing to give this game a chance as long as the player getting penetrated or giving oral remains purely optional... I'm a bit worried about how the Calla interaction is railroaded into a "You're Beautiful." response lest you experience a lethal game over but I can deal with that as long as we're not similarly railroaded into sucking cock or getting ass fucked down the line...
Same goes for MC getting rairoaded into getting his dick sucked/stroked and fucking the girls (I, personally, do not enjoy seeing a guy topping). It would be nice if the player was given more agency in this.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Same goes for MC getting rairoaded into getting his dick sucked/stroked and fucking the girls (I, personally, do not enjoy seeing a guy topping). It would be nice if the player was given more agency in this.
Seems like the train has already left the station on some of those milestones but yeah giving the player that bit of control at least would likely be appreciated by plenty of potential players. All-or-nothing scenarios tend to filter out a lot of folks who might have otherwise been down for the scenario save for a singular mandatory aspect.

More potential nicknames or custom text input for the names we use with Val and Isa could be nice too. None of the currently presented options really felt quite right to me but that's a really minor quibble on my end.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Seems like the train has already left the station on some of those milestones but yeah giving the player that bit of control at least would likely be appreciated by plenty of potential players. All-or-nothing scenarios tend to filter out a lot of folks who might have otherwise been down for the scenario save for a singular mandatory aspect.

More potential nicknames or custom text input for the names we use with Val and Isa could be nice too. None of the currently presented options really felt quite right to me but that's a really minor quibble on my end.
Well, if the author wants to tell a completely linear story and not willing to give the reader any agency, why bother with VN format at all? Just make a gddamn comic strip!

Last edited:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I saw this comment and was like “What NTR tag?” and found it in the planned tags. So I immediately messaged the Dev on Patreon about it for clarification.

I received a response within a few hours and another to my follow up questions. I was hoping the Dev would clarify this here but didn’t want to engage in more arguments here and wanted to focus on the game. If you are wondering why, there are a couple of manifestos on previous pages.

This final follow up to my questions satisfied my concerns “MC is the only male that will be in lewd scenes. Any other male is just part of the story.”

The planned NTR tag was to be “safe” in case the dickgirls fool around with one another or another character without the MC being present. But if the scene involves the MC finding them he could join in.

I guess the safety part is because some consider NTR to be if any dick other than the MCs penetrates a LI. Now when all the LIs so far in the story are dickgirls, does that definition of NTR even apply? I think there are some 20 different definitions with Japanese words that list all the different types of NTR, maybe this fits one, IDK.

I hope this explanation makes sense how you could have NTR and Harem. Although I don’t think what the dev has planned is NTR. Basically, there won’t be some other guy coming in to dick down your ladies. Which was how I worded my question.
Thanks for the reply
Well if chick with dick fuck a li,i hve no problem ..
Problem is when some other guy fuck li,...
So i thinking i m going to play this game
Thanks for this great information bro

Reactions: Freshkope

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Will have to agree with that. The "incest play" felt strange considering the context of the story. To me them treating each other by their own names would be more organic considering they never met before the funeral in the previous day.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Will have to agree with that. The "incest play" felt strange considering the context of the story. To me them treating each other by their own names would be more organic considering they never met before the funeral in the previous day.
Seeing how MC would jack off to a naked unsuspecting Isabela just shortly after arriving at the mansion and what followed after, I think there is a mutual understanding that the relationship between the three of them is never meant to be conventional, just like what had happened to Valerie, Isabela and MC's father. MC strikes me as a dumb pervert who only sees the two women as hot meat without suspecting anything until he accidentally summoned the demon, so falling into the trick of "incest play" from the two hot women doesn't seem out of place for him. at least that's how I see it.

On another note, I am anxious to see how the story will go from here since MC has already learned the danger within the mansion and everything is not what it seems, It would be interesting to see if MC would fight the temptation of the two women or indulge himself in sexual pleasures and suffer the same fate as his father.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
What threw me off was how even after choosing to call Val well Val. She then suddenly refers to herself as "my Val" or rather "your Val"

Lady we just met less than a couple days ago. Yeah the handy and BJ are nice but I intentionally picked the nickname with the least potential to be interpreted as a Dom/Sub thing. Take a hint and slow your roll... You're not my mistress, my mommy, or anything of that sort.

And then yeah when it comes to her picking a nickname for the player, "slave" , "sweetie" , and "boy" is an annoyingly limited set of options.

Isa is almost as weird on the other end of the spectrum with the slave and master option but overall her other options don't seem quite as inherently charged with D/s connotations.

But yeah the presented selection of nicknames just feels awkward giving how these characters are only just recently met strangers...

Some custom text input for the nicknames and pacing things out a bit more / giving genuine options regarding the D/s dynamics would have made that interaction less off putting.

Like I don't mind futa. But I personally hate the idea of being railroaded into subbing to a Futadom so I'll probably drop the game if becoming Val's sub is unavoidable. I'd certainly be down for a more casual dynamic with her though as long as her pitching is optional.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Like I don't mind futa. But I personally hate the idea of being railroaded into subbing to a Futadom so I'll probably drop the game if becoming Val's sub is unavoidable. I'd certainly be down for a more casual dynamic with her though as long as her pitching is optional.
Seems like the game is leaning at least 95% in that direction of futadom with how each scene is played out. Which is something that should have been mentioned in the overview or somewhere. As for the dialogue I agree, the whole mommy/sub/slave/master thing is wayyyy to soon in the game. The MC still knows almost next to nothing about what's going on yet proceeds to go into the nick name thing after less than a couple of days knowing each other. Also the fake choices with the demon that give you a game over was very amateur , a terrible interaction all around.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Personally i preffer them without pussy
Tbh I kinda prefer them without as well... I honestly don't really understand why though since normally I'd prefer a cis girl with a pussy and no dick. But yeah if the chick does have a dick I generally prefer there to be nothing else... I guess I'm just more into the idea of a trans girl rather than the standard futa ideal... Even more so if they have an adorably small HRT shrunken / limp dick... I suppose what I really want is a sissification game where you get to play as an MC that's inflicting the transformation on someone else rather than playing from the perspective of the person being turned into a submissive sissy.

Does anyone know of any games like that that they could recommend?

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes