SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, the update is supposed to drop today for everyone. Any news ?

Did you go their Patreon??

Here is Final Spell v0.10! For now, you can only download it from here. I will update the F95 thread on the 10th of February.

Download links:

PixelDrain
Win:
Mac:

Last edited:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
FinalSpell-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Laehtsia

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
There is a small detail that does not finish convincing me. According to the creator himself, this is a "story of girls with dicks". Ok... If so, why the "Male Protagonist" Tag? It's a bit confusing. At least for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Laehtsia

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 170MB
Compressed size Q70: 53MB
Compressed size Q90: 91MB

PC Q70 = /
PC Q90 = /

If you like this game, please consider supporting the Dev on :)

v0.10

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
How stupid does the protag have to be in these games? "Drop to your knees," says the nude Valarie. "OK, now what?" :rolleyes: That is, unfortunately, just one instance out of many.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 2304781

Overview:
The Supernatural doesn't wait for anyone to believe or understand the power of the dark arts.
When the dark forces call, there's no ignore button. If your time has come, there's no place you can run to try and hide.
So, you think you're ready for this adventure? It doesn't matter!

WARNING! This is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" story, so please don't try it if you don't like this type of content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-02
Release Date: 2023-02-01
Original Title: Final Spell
Developer: Gala Sanctuary
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2304842 View attachment 2304855 View attachment 2304862 View attachment 2304865 View attachment 2304866
Bro u just add harem an ntr tag may be possible
Why u don't give clear cut reply about what will be added in this game bcoz ntr and harem are opposite to each other why r u creating a conflict between the people

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
TED: There are no chicks with dicks Johnny only guys with tits!
I have SOOO much to say on this transphobic statement with MULTIPLE websites to battle with. Medical, encyclopedias, dictionaries, news articles, etc, back up that a transgender woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth. But over the past couple of weeks, 'debating' this with people of your ilk has shown no matter how valid and scientifically verifiable my arguments are, they fall on deaf ears. Sooo... :censored:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Final Spell [v0.10] Unofficial Android Port

- 60mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ok scenes are hot,renders are good,futa babes for life, can't really comment on the story so far.
Only bad thing is that it is basically a kinetic novel only choice is if would you like to return the favor.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Hmm dev, I think this would be better to put it in "Dev notes" and in the overview put something about the game, what it's about, who the characters are, without a description one doesn't know what to expec.
And it would be nice if it is possible to put planned tags in "Genre Spoiler".

EDIT:Models and renders look nice.
Thanks, good luck.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Lovely gurls and beautiful renders, don't mind it being a kinetic novel at the moment, games with good art that feature exclusively trans chicks are so fucking rare on this site. Will definitely keep an eye on this one.

One thing I want to point out is besides the usual blowie and anal sex with trans, there is also frottage and docking, we have seen a lot of the former in games but nowhere near as it should with the latter, hope the dev will bring more variations to the game.

It's too early to judge but this is a very good start and I can't help myself to feel excited to look forward to the next release.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes