TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Just wanted say it was a great intro to the game.Story had a nice flow the writing was good and the dialogs seemed natural to me. I really enjoyed the subtle camera angle movements as the characters spoke or scenes progressed made it more immersive..Valerie beautiful face and hair. Isabella a naturally nice looking transgender woman,like that they both seem in control.. To me the mc character seemed like a regular guy for the most part.. that's about to have an awakening of sorts when unusual erotic fantasies turn to sexual desires and control is illusive or out of reach. I wish you much luck and hope you get the support to continue this high quality beginning. Thanks for sharing it here.

Reactions: Gala Sanctuary

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1673690630885.png
Hope you like it! v0.10 is ready only for patreon early release, but it will be available for public release on the 2nd day of February.
This is a fantasy, transgender story
There is nothing to look forward to, no inticing feature, no indication of kinks,
no setting for anything enticing. Transgender could mean top, bottom, manly, girly,
crossdresser or not, cosplay or not, this says nothing about the characters.

The impressions of people accepting the transgender as BASICALLY A FUTA DEMON
RAPING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO SUCCUBUS AND NOBODY
COULD WHITSTAND THEIR RAPEY WAYS is basically a huge insult to transgenders.
For your information, transgender means A HUMAN BEING WITH COMPLEX CHARACTER
NOT A WALKING RAPING DILDO YOU CAN JUST REBRAND OUTTA A FUTA DEMON.

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
View attachment 2310332
Hope you like it! v0.10 is ready only for patreon early release, but it will be available for public release on the 2nd day of February.

There is nothing to look forward to, no inticing feature, no indication of kinks,
no setting for anything enticing. Transgender could mean top, bottom, manly, girly,
crossdresser or not, cosplay or not, this says nothing about the characters.

The impressions of people accepting the transgender as BASICALLY A FUTA DEMON
RAPING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO SUCCUBUS AND NOBODY
COULD WHITSTAND THEIR RAPEY WAYS is basically a huge insult to transgenders.
For your information, transgender means A HUMAN BEING WITH COMPLEX CHARACTER
NOT A WALKING RAPING DILDO YOU CAN JUST REBRAND OUTTA A FUTA DEMON.

I replaced all the transgender tags with "chicks with dicks" (only the ones that I could for now). That is what I will call my characters from now on. As I mentioned before, they are only fictional 3d characters for a fantasy story. They are not real HUMAN BEINGS!!! They are not futa or trans. They are just 3d chicks with dicks. I read something very smart online a few months ago and I adopted it as a general rule. "Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." And now I am done trying to explain myself.

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
sorry to disagree at least in one big part, where you seem a bit hypocrite to be honest.
You basicially tell that you have to read the tags and the developer notes and stop even to try the game if it SEEMS to be nothing for you.
So giving the game a fair chance by at least TRYING before dumping is unwanted and unfair?

You basicially say that people are NOT allowed to critisize content they don't like just because you simply told that content is in there?

So let me put all this together:
You actually say that if people like your game, they should review it, and if people DON'T like your game for whatever reason, they simply should "shut up", just because you made a statement before?

Dude, that's not how it works !!!

Beside that, if i REALLY would just write a prebiased review, i just would have given a low rating and not even would i have mentionned that the game might be a good game for those who are into these kinks.
I tried to be as objective as possible, but please stop acting stupid and stop assuming that only people who like your game are allowed to do a review and all others have to shut up.
Of course there are hate-reviews which i don't like personally too. Like "i don't like this game = 1 star" on the one side, same as "i lick the devs ass = 5 star" on the other side. Both are just fanboy-reviews on both ends. I would agree with you if something like that would have happened, but it has not.

I don't see anything bad to try a game and give an objective fair personal review based on own experience. I wasn't trashing your game or anything like that.

But sadly once more i get called "prebiased" and "hypocrite".

PS:
Also please don't judge a fair opinion about futanari and your technical possibilities. Just because you can't create real futa because of your assets doesn't make a trap/trans into futa. It's not my fault that you want to create content which you are technically not able to do. So you easy assume that i am to dumb to know about the technicial options, but these are 2 pairs of shoes. I can't clue 2 feathers on my hands and claim to be a bird - technically i am still human and i can't fly, but if i call myself a bird, then everything is ok? LOL - just LOL. So if you are limited by Dasz assets to not be able to create futanari, it's ok - but please don't call trans/trap as futa then.
Sorry you failed to understand. It was a general discussion. I wasn't targeting your review because your review is mostly ok except for a few details. I know my VN is not worthy of a 5 star rating.

As I can see from what you wrote in this thread so far, you tend to take stuff to personal or make it about yourself somehow. I could of just tagged you or add the discussion as a reply to something you wrote. I only have 4 reviews so far and maybe just the 2 star one can be part of what I was trying to explain. You probably got too mad at the hypocrite part and failed to see that I said I am part of this community for more than 3 years now on another account. The general discussion was about the thousands of other 1 star reviews/hate comments I read on all the different games I tried from this website. Your review could actually be helpful to my case so I appreciate it more than you think.

You also seem to jump very fast to some wrong conclusions. I can add futa genitals to my characters, I just chose not to. Here is an example I set up in a few minutes just to prove you wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Sorry you failed to understand. It was a general discussion. I wasn't targeting your review because your review is mostly ok except for a few details. I know my VN is not worthy of a 5 star rating.

As I can see from what you wrote in this thread so far, you tend to take stuff to personal or make it about yourself somehow. I could of just tagged you or add the discussion as a reply to something you wrote. I only have 4 reviews so far and maybe just the 2 star one can be part of what I was trying to explain. You probably got too mad at the hypocrite part and failed to see that I said I am part of this community for more than 3 years now on another account. The general discussion was about the thousands of other 1 star reviews/hate comments I read on all the different games I tried from this website. Your review could actually be helpful to my case so I appreciate it more than you think.

You also seem to jump very fast to some wrong conclusions. I can add futa genitals to my characters, I just chose not to. Here is an example I set up in a few minutes just to prove you wrong.

On that note, will your futas have penis colour that matches their own skin colour?
Seen some Devs that just put it on their characters but not match the colour

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
On that note, will your futas have penis colour that matches their own skin colour?
Seen some Devs that just put it on their characters but not match the colour
In that specific example from the spoiler tag, I didn't match the color. In the VN I do my best to match it.
To also answer your previous questions, yes, maledom will be possible in some situations, but olny with some specific characters.
Most of the chicks will have dicks, but a few of them will be regular girls. You will find out if Val has one in v0.10 which will be available for everyone in February.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
"NTR and "chicks with dicks" on male will be optional"
Nice, will save a lot of trouble. The comments section seems fun already, but Tl;dr.

Basically as long the Dom/sub; Top/bottom; Active/passive (or however you want to put it) is optional, a lot of troubles can be avoided. But then again, having content for both sides might just be a powder keg :KEK:

On a personal preference note, I prefer if the MC is Dom only. To that point, is the 'avoidable' only for the sake of appeasing people? Or is the MC never being on the receiving end of dicks a acceptable version of the story? Or is that a major part of the game, avoiding which cuts the content into half?
Either way, good luck (y)

Edit: Played the game. As a curiosity:

Last edited:

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Well we only have a teaser for now but going off it and the planned tags I'm pretty excited to see what's coming for this game. I'm always happy to see more games futa on male included.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The story seemed nice, i played it untill the MC who thinks with his cock (as usual :rolleyes:) heard some music and decided to peep on the girl, started to wank a lot and got caught by the giant who immediately showed her tits.
Well that was rushed for the least!!, I don't like this so i did quit immediately without even wanting to see anything more.
I'm not a great fan of slowburn but that kind of fast sex is really a big no no. I'm sick and tired to play a horndog who thinks with his dick, a little bit of human interaction would be nice i guess!!

• Angry
Reactions: KenneX and Laehtsia
Apr 2, 2020
After playing through the initial release I came up with what I believe is a better overview/summary of the game so that people can have some idea what they are getting into.

"MC (name can be customized) has not seen or heard a single word from his father after being abandoned as a child 15 years ago. One morning MC gets a phone call informing him that his father has passed away and left him a house. But there are some strings attached. First, he must live in the house for a period of at least 30 days. Second, he must also live there with the two women his father was in a committed three way relationship with for the last 2 years of his life. Want to know what unbelievable things happen to MC once he moves in? You need to play the game to find that out."

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
I can add futa genitals to my characters, I just chose not to. Here is an example I set up in a few minutes just to prove you wrong.
Don't know why there's been so much drama over the inclusion of futa. Though imo it's probably the ntr/sharing aspect which actually was the trigger that attracted the haters more. As I've seen such criticisms in pretty much all the of the threads of games which even slightly perceived to have that.

Now regarding the futanari aspect. It seems the game is going for vagina-less full package futanari. Usually, that is a cause for celebration as full package futanari even lacking vagina is still miles better than ball-less futa with vagina. Except, the mc is male here unfortunately.

Now this comes to matter of subjective test. But from my own personal preferences there's a few points I follow with games with futa/trans tag.

Vagina-less futanari has long existed since ever since the inception of futanari as a genre as it's own distinct sub-category under the umbrella of futa as a term. The labels in truth does not truly matter as much as the nature of interactions does.

I dislike futa x male interaction unless the futa has functional vagina. Exclusion of testes for the futa is a huge negative too. In summary full package futanari with vagina x male pairings is always welcome.

Any Futa x Female interaction is great as well. Any sharing/ntr or what so ever aspect being present in this case has never been any issue for me at least (it's even a positive in most cases). The futa having vagina or not is also irrelevant is this particular scenario. (Ofc again the exclusion of testes for the futa if done is a huge negative here as well).

At any rate imo the main cause of drama is over the sharing/ntr aspect imo which is common sight in this site. And it's not something worth getting bothered over too much.

For myself I'll follow this for a short while to see if there will be nuff worthwhile futa x female stuff to warrant sticking around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight07SSS
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes