Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ok... Let me summarize what I have read about the game.
- The MC is another creepy, voyeuristic, mentally limited, with an oversized dick. And worse, he is (according to the creator's own words) a Beta male.
- The "blonde" (I see her hair as more pink-ish than blonde. Anyway, it's not important) is very pretty... but, well... she has a dick (apparently as super-sized as the MC)
-The Milf is really HOT (okay)...but...she's a "dominatrix" or at least shows those tendencies.
Whatever... That's a "love triangle" that (as a player) I'm not interested in taking part in.
Anyway, good luck with your game, Gala Sanctuary. I'm sure many will enjoy it. Peace.
true words....
Seems to be another niche game where the majority is left out, and in a few months the developer might wonder why there is so few support and abandon the game over that.

Nevertheless i wish the developer all the best, and - who knows - maybe i will be proven wrong one day.
Each way: nothing for me at all - not in the slightest.
So my humble honest feedback (because feedback is wanted and been asked for it): that game right now is exactly the opposite of games i like. It combines all no-no in one game - respect.

What a waste of really good renders

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Meanwhile, I don't see anyone asking the important question here: does the "futa" have a vagina or not?
No, she has NOT.

As to be expected, it's actually not a futa - but like in nearly 90% of all "futa-games" on F95, it's just crap trap content.

Same as stupid people still think NTR stands for all neto-forms (netorare, netorase, netori, ect ect), they still think a girl's head and breasts combined with a dick makes a futa.

Completely ignoring that futa (futanari) actually is the japanese term for hermaphrodites, which means having BOTH vaginas AND penises.
Nevertheless F95 people unfortunately tend to parrot all the false terms they heared once, instead of just using the last braincells they have to inform themself simply using google. Parrotting bullshit seems to be mainstream "way to go" nowadays XD

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Ok, if the description doesn't fit what you like, why exactly do we care? Just wondering why some feel the need to come into a game thread they don't obviously like and talk about how they don't like it. WGAS?
it's simply called "honest feedback". (As long as it's not insulting and shaming others' kinks). Coming over and tell in a civil and objective manner about what you don't like, mostly is more appreciated rather than all those "brownnosing" posts where people telling how much this is the "worlds' bestest and mostest enjoyable game EVER" (grammar intended).

“If you have no critics, you’ll likely have no success.”
(Malcolm X)

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
it's simply called "honest feedback". (As long as it's not insulting and shaming others' kinks). Coming over and tell in a civil and objective manner about what you don't like, mostly is more appreciated rather than all those "brownnosing" posts where people telling how much this is the "worlds' bestest and mostest enjoyable game EVER" (grammar intended).

“If you have no critics, you’ll likely have no success.”
(Malcolm X)
It's premature to criticize or praise given the paucity of content, more than anything else, wanting to judge / criticize your attitude, you seem a prejudiced and defeatist type.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It's premature to criticize or praise given the paucity of content, more than anything else, wanting to judge / criticize your attitude, you seem a prejudiced and defeatist type.
see? the difference between you and me is, that i was reasonanble, objective and talking about the content...
YOU instantly going for insults, calling me in person "premature" and "prejudiced and defeatist type".
What's wrong about telling that i personally don't like certain content in a civil manner without insulting anyone?
NOTHING wrong about that!
What's wrong about directly calling people "premature" and "prejudiced and defeatist type"?
ALL ABOUT THAT is wrong. You just assume to know me, insulting me in person - WHOW - just WHOW.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
see? the difference between you and me is, that i was reasonanble, objective and talking about the content...
YOU instantly going for insults, calling me in person "premature" and "prejudiced and defeatist type".
What's wrong about telling that i personally don't like certain content in a civil manner without insulting anyone?
NOTHING wrong about that!
What's wrong about directly calling people "premature" and "prejudiced and defeatist type"?
ALL ABOUT THAT is wrong. You just assume to know me, insulting me in person - WHOW - just WHOW.
I didn't insult you I answered you according to your philosophy (mentioned earlier in your maxim), so accept criticism if you want to be successful.
P.s. It certainly wouldn't have been like this in person.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I didn't insult you I answered you according to your philosophy (mentioned earlier in your maxim), so accept criticism if you want to be successful.
P.s. It certainly wouldn't have been like this in person.
i wouldn't say anything at all if you tell me that you don't comply with my opinion.
Calling me directly "immature", "prejudiced" and "defeatist" is an personal insult.

*SIGH ....

When will people learn the difference between voicing opinions or talking about different opinions and insulting people?

You don't have to agree with me, you even more could simply tell YOUR sight of things about the GAME.

But please stop directly insulting my peson by calling me things. I have done nothing to you (or anyone else) in person myself - haven't i?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
i wouldn't say anything at all if you tell me that you don't comply with my opinion.
Calling me directly "immature", "prejudiced" and "defeatist" is an personal insult.

*SIGH ....

When will people learn the difference between voicing opinions or talking about different opinions and insulting people?

You don't have to agree with me, you even more could simply tell YOUR sight of things about the GAME.

But please stop directly insulting my peson by calling me things. I have done nothing to you (or anyone else) in person myself - haven't i?
I'm sorry if you feel offended, it was not my intention but simply an answer according to my perceptions and yet I didn't continue to offend you but to answer you (I think) with dignity.
Don't worry, you didn't hurt me, I'm here (I think like everyone else) to have fun.

• Angry
Reactions: dookudooki

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm sorry if you feel offended, it was not my intention but simply an answer according to my perceptions and yet I didn't continue to offend you but to answer you (I think) with dignity.
Don't worry, you didn't hurt me, I'm here (I think like everyone else) to have fun.
Accepted - no reason to further hold on this - just started on the wrong foot, i guess.
At least you seem to be reasonable - appreciate that.

So let's close that topic and focus on the "main goal" (enjoy games) - and i will leve this thread over here anyways for known reason (not every game is for everyone's taste, and that's 100% ok).
To all staying over here:
Best wishes and good luck with this game - have fun together

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Accepted - no reason to further hold on this - just started on the wrong foot, i guess.
At least you seem to be reasonable - appreciate that.

So let's close that topic and focus on the "main goal" (enjoy games) - and i will leve this thread over here anyways for known reason (not every game is for everyone's taste, and that's 100% ok).
To all staying over here:
Best wishes and good luck with this game - have fun together
good luck

Reactions: Hyperserver

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Where is at least one normal scene? I mean between male and female :) Very little content to make some conclusions...

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
I probably shouldn't address this at all, but I have to say, some of you guys are really entertaining. Unfortunately a few of these comments are just fueled by hate and nothing else. People who write them try to disguise their hate, but that only works for other people that are also blinded by hate. It's very obvious to me that these individuals are just trapped in their own bubble of ideas and misconceptions. Let me try to burst that bubble for some of you! :geek::devilish:

Most of these games have a warning at the beginning that says that the characters are fictional. A few of you fail to understand this warning and talk about it as if it's real life. As a developer, when I make this fictional characters, I get a girl asset that has no genitals and combine it with whatever genital assets I want (genital assets are sold separately). If you wanna get technical about it, this is the character creation process, not the futanari (hermaphrodite) or the transgender creation process. When you view the resulting renders your own imagination tricks you to think it's real. It's not real, it's just 3d art.

When I want to make a 3d transgender character I don't turn a male character into a female by adding girl hair, makeup, and girl clothes. That is technically how sissy male characters are made. Other developers that know this will never leave the type of comments I see here. As a side joke, this reminds me of that saying that fits perfectly with this argument "Once you know how the sausage is made..." ;)

Unfortunately, some members of this community talk about this without knowing the technical details and that just makes them seem transphobic, which in some cases it's probably true. It always makes me laugh when I see the futa/trans argument for these works of fiction. It basically resumes to this. Lewd scenes with futa characters are ok because they have a vagina but transgender lewd scenes are gay because that's technically a guy that acts like a girl. That's so funny! I imagine a real life scenario where a guy gets ready to have sex with a hermaphrodite, that's laid down on his bed, but before he can penetrate her vagina, he has to get her balls out of the way! :ROFLMAO:

Here's another crazy thing! People that dislike/hate some of this fictional content, insist on viewing the content just so they can review it publicly. That makes no fucking sense! How is that not a biased review. Also, isn't that person a hypocrite? I don't think that you should review indian restaurants if indian food is bad for you and always gives you diarrhea. I guess these are the so called heroes that suffer so that no one else has to because of their very helpful review based on their own moral standards. :rolleyes:

As a developer, I only care about feedback that I can actually have an impact on and make the VN better. Like the one about the church scene. I totally agree! That scene makes me dizzy too, and I think I know how to fix it. The one about my writing is also accurate. I was very bad at writing in school and my vocabulary is very limited, but maybe I can get inspired from other great VN writers. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do about your sexual preference or transphobic mentality. That's on you. All I can do is add the tags that F95 provides. If you check out my Patreon posts you will see that I added the transgender tag only. I guess this proves how little research people do before jumping to the wrong conclusions. I've been part of the F95 community for over 3 years now with another account. I never gave a like, comment or review to any game, and I played most of them. I also don't care about the reviews when I chose what games to try.

Here's another reality check! F95 and I (also other developers) don't care if you express your hate on any topic. The more hate you spread around, the more people get affected by it and end up spending more time talking about it on this platform. Your hate is actually helping the platform grow and make more money. The reason I released my first VN here is that from here it spreads like a virus on a bunch of websites and other platforms, that, again, have an invested interest in doing this because they make money out of it. It also helps me to get my work out as fast as possible to the people that are actually interested in it. I only care about what they think because I want to make this better for them. In conclusion, your hate makes everything better for everyone else except for you. :sneaky:

The last thing I want to talk about is the myth, the legend, our very own sasquatch riding a unicorn; The alpha male! I don't believe that a real alpha male is part of this community. I don't believe it! I want proof! Show me at least one picture. It's impossible! An alpha male being part of this community technically makes him not be an alpha male anymore. How are you an alpha male, when you spend time here, jerking off to 3d art of other imaginary alpha males that dominate imaginary submissive girls? It makes no fucking sense! A true alpha male would be out in the real world, doing cool alpha male shit, and having awesome sex with real life girls. What we have here, in this community, are just confused wanna bees that like to live in the imaginary world that some of these games provide. To make it more believable they just have to act it out with alpha male comments. I get it, it's some next level roleplay. Hope this actually works for them and they get some IRL girls. I doubt it though. (y)

That's all I had to say, and I will never talk about these things again. It's just a waste of time. Thank you for reading this, and sorry for wasting your time! :giggle:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I probably shouldn't address this at all, but I have to say, some of you guys are really entertaining. Unfortunately a few of these comments are just fueled by hate and nothing else. People who write them try to disguise their hate, but that only works for other people that are also blinded by hate. It's very obvious to me that these individuals are just trapped in their own bubble of ideas and misconceptions. Let me try to burst that bubble for some of you! :geek::devilish:

Most of these games have a warning at the beginning that says that the characters are fictional. A few of you fail to understand this warning and talk about it as if it's real life. As a developer, when I make this fictional characters, I get a girl asset that has no genitals and combine it with whatever genital assets I want (genital assets are sold separately). If you wanna get technical about it, this is the character creation process, not the futanari (hermaphrodite) or the transgender creation process. When you view the resulting renders your own imagination tricks you to think it's real. It's not real, it's just 3d art.

When I want to make a 3d transgender character I don't turn a male character into a female by adding girl hair, makeup, and girl clothes. That is technically how sissy male characters are made. Other developers that know this will never leave the type of comments I see here. As a side joke, this reminds me of that saying that fits perfectly with this argument "Once you know how the sausage is made..." ;)

Unfortunately, some members of this community talk about this without knowing the technical details and that just makes them seem transphobic, which in some cases it's probably true. It always makes me laugh when I see the futa/trans argument for these works of fiction. It basically resumes to this. Lewd scenes with futa characters are ok because they have a vagina but transgender lewd scenes are gay because that's technically a guy that acts like a girl. That's so funny! I imagine a real life scenario where a guy gets ready to have sex with a hermaphrodite, that's laid down on his bed, but before he can penetrate her vagina, he has to get her balls out of the way! :ROFLMAO:

Here's another crazy thing! People that dislike/hate some of this fictional content, insist on viewing the content just so they can review it publicly. That makes no fucking sense! How is that not a biased review. Also, isn't that person a hypocrite? I don't think that you should review indian restaurants if indian food is bad for you and always gives you diarrhea. I guess these are the so called heroes that suffer so that no one else has to because of their very helpful review based on their own moral standards. :rolleyes:

As a developer, I only care about feedback that I can actually have an impact on and make the VN better. Like the one about the church scene. I totally agree! That scene makes me dizzy too, and I think I know how to fix it. The one about my writing is also accurate. I was very bad at writing in school and my vocabulary is very limited, but maybe I can get inspired from other great VN writers. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do about your sexual preference or transphobic mentality. That's on you. All I can do is add the tags that F95 provides. If you check out my Patreon posts you will see that I added the transgender tag only. I guess this proves how little research people do before jumping to the wrong conclusions. I've been part of the F95 community for over 3 years now with another account. I never gave a like, comment or review to any game, and I played most of them. I also don't care about the reviews when I chose what games to try.

Here's another reality check! F95 and I (also other developers) don't care if you express your hate on any topic. The more hate you spread around, the more people get affected by it and end up spending more time talking about it on this platform. Your hate is actually helping the platform grow and make more money. The reason I released my first VN here is that from here it spreads like a virus on a bunch of websites and other platforms, that, again, have an invested interest in doing this because they make money out of it. It also helps me to get my work out as fast as possible to the people that are actually interested in it. I only care about what they think because I want to make this better for them. In conclusion, your hate makes everything better for everyone else except for you. :sneaky:

The last thing I want to talk about is the myth, the legend, our very own sasquatch riding a unicorn; The alpha male! I don't believe that a real alpha male is part of this community. I don't believe it! I want proof! Show me at least one picture. It's impossible! An alpha male being part of this community technically makes him not be an alpha male anymore. How are you an alpha male, when you spend time here, jerking off to 3d art of other imaginary alpha males that dominate imaginary submissive girls? It makes no fucking sense! A true alpha male would be out in the real world, doing cool alpha male shit, and having awesome sex with real life girls. What we have here, in this community, are just confused wanna bees that like to live in the imaginary world that some of these games provide. To make it more believable they just have to act it out with alpha male comments. I get it, it's some next level roleplay. Hope this actually works for them and they get some IRL girls. I doubt it though. (y)

That's all I had to say, and I will never talk about these things again. It's just a waste of time. Thank you for reading this, and sorry for wasting your time! :giggle:
It's not a waste of time, everything we write can be partly correct and partly not, and an attentive reader will evaluate the information useful to himself according to his own tendencies.
Alpha, beta or gamma male, well, it's a risky label, people change for the better or for the worse and it depends on the point of view, hardly a condition remains definitive.
Then, the fact that a person can masturbate with this or other material seems to me quite natural if one derives a benefit from it.
Living in an imaginary world is dangerous but a visit from time to time could help to deal with everyday life (routine) and therefore a benefit.
Evidently, mine is also a parenthesis, we are in the least suitable place to address these discourses but, I don't think that some of your concepts are exactly correct even in relation to an immature audience.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020

So, since you're here now, will maledom and male on futa be possible?.
Also if we can make tall brunette futa too?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I agree with most of what you've said, but I want to clarify a couple of things for my part, and for the greater good of your game, this site, and the real world. Kudos to you for being clear on you Patreon. That's good to know. I also see now that you say it's transgender in the description here. I don't know if I missed that or forgot about it before I posted my question (I may have been distracted by trying to read through this thread, oof), but good for you for trying to be clear.

It doesn't matter how the character is constructed. That really has nothing to do with it. If the developer freehand draws the character, uses an AI to translate words into images, or uses a highly complex method with various steps of assembling separate parts to work them together, no matter what, if they ultimately produce an image that clearly looks like a bright yellow lemon, but all the characters in the game call it a lime, then I am going to notice it and point out that limes are green, not yellow.

Sadly, some people do have some prejudiced and hateful reasoning behind their preferences, but I see you know that's not everyone. I appreciate that. Personally, while I usually prefer futas, I do enjoy both trans characters and hermaphrodite characters, but I see them as two very different things, and I like to know which is the case when I go into a story. In my opinion as a writer, it should have a meaningful affect on the character and their perspective. Their lives will have been very different. One is more rooted in realism, and one is more rooted in fantasy. That can have a very real affect on the style and genre of the story. Is this the real world? Is this a zany fantasy world? Is this a fictional world where we are asked to assume this is a real and a relatively normal (if uncommon) thing and the story is still serious? If the author can't make that clear to me, than I will have a hard time getting invested in the story, because I won't understand how I'm supposed take certain things. A specific idea might be completely serious and even foreboding in one story while it could be meant as humor in another story. I have to be able to understand the context.

FYI, in real life, no one in the medical community refers to anyone as a hermaphrodite anymore, because the word implies an unrealistically fluid and equal pairing of both sexes or even two full sets of sexual organs. In intersexed persons, it is always an unequal balance of the two. Also, the gonads are often fully internal, regardless of whether they are 30% male 70% female, or 60% male 40% female, or whatever. People only have one set of sexual organs, which can get mixed up and malformed in various ways. The chances of an intersexed person having a vagina that is well-formed enough to be used AND a scrotum with testicles hanging in the way are slim to none.

Audiences know what they want, and audiences for adult entertainment, where we all have our own preferences and fetishes, tend not to like it when they find out halfway in that something is not what they were hoping for. Other people might miss out on something they would have enjoyed if they misunderstood what the game was about. There are plenty of potential players who WANT trans content and don't like futas. It all goes both ways, and being clear with the potential audience is only helpful to the success of this kind of thing. In this case, on F95, I know devs are somewhat subject to the issue of the futa/trans tag being a single item. There are also, sadly, a lot of people out there (both devs and fans) who simply don't respect that there even is a difference. That's why I asked which it is, just to clarify. Also, I don't want to call a trans character a futa, because I know that offends trans people.

I would also point out that just because you play a lot of games and don't pay attention to the scores doesn't mean no one else does. If you get bad reviews for unfair reasons, that will still mean someone out there is clicking on "sort by rating" and missing out on your game, because it's been given poor ratings by haters. Sadly, it is something a professional should probably be wary of. Again, good for you for trying to be clear. The best you can probably do is try to avoid the people who may post in anger because they felt tricked.

I concur. Nothing screams, "I have insecurity issues and am absolutely NOT an alpha male," like telling people that you are an alpha male. A real alpha male wouldn't need to say it and wouldn't care enough about other people's opinion of them to bother. Frankly, it's just embarrassing.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
The true alpha is either in jail or busy running from the law. Because he kept on taking everything he wanted without accepting "NO" for an answer.

Never go full alpha. :KEK:

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

sorry to disagree at least in one big part, where you seem a bit hypocrite to be honest.
You basicially tell that you have to read the tags and the developer notes and stop even to try the game if it SEEMS to be nothing for you.
So giving the game a fair chance by at least TRYING before dumping is unwanted and unfair?

You basicially say that people are NOT allowed to critisize content they don't like just because you simply told that content is in there?

So let me put all this together:
You actually say that if people like your game, they should review it, and if people DON'T like your game for whatever reason, they simply should "shut up", just because you made a statement before?

Dude, that's not how it works !!!

Beside that, if i REALLY would just write a prebiased review, i just would have given a low rating and not even would i have mentionned that the game might be a good game for those who are into these kinks.
I tried to be as objective as possible, but please stop acting stupid and stop assuming that only people who like your game are allowed to do a review and all others have to shut up.
Of course there are hate-reviews which i don't like personally too. Like "i don't like this game = 1 star" on the one side, same as "i lick the devs ass = 5 star" on the other side. Both are just fanboy-reviews on both ends. I would agree with you if something like that would have happened, but it has not.

I don't see anything bad to try a game and give an objective fair personal review based on own experience. I wasn't trashing your game or anything like that.

But sadly once more i get called "prebiased" and "hypocrite".

PS:
Also please don't judge a fair opinion about futanari and your technical possibilities. Just because you can't create real futa because of your assets doesn't make a trap/trans into futa. It's not my fault that you want to create content which you are technically not able to do. So you easy assume that i am to dumb to know about the technicial options, but these are 2 pairs of shoes. I can't clue 2 feathers on my hands and claim to be a bird - technically i am still human and i can't fly, but if i call myself a bird, then everything is ok? LOL - just LOL. So if you are limited by Dasz assets to not be able to create futanari, it's ok - but please don't call trans/trap as futa then.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Interesting premise. What's there is good so far. I only have one quibble about the camera work. The church scene has the cam angle bouncing up and down between the pair as they do their dialog. It's jarring and takes me out o f the story.

I'm sure the dev has a story arc planned out already, but permit me to do some spitballing and maybe give them some ideas.

House in the woods, privacy, traps, non-traditional "marriage", well surveilled son. Setup feels like a commune with a business class internet fiber sitting in a trench that ole dad had to sign a non-compete with the upstream provider to get them to do the hookup. Son is your usual run of the mill web site "admin" by "coincidence". This plot is starting to feel like a classic Robert Heinlein story with the Libertarian feels of everybody being experts at just the right things to stay off the grid. Hopefully we don't get treated to the dark side of that philosophy and have something that looks more like Justice Democracy.

The obvious wage earning occupation here is some sort of livestreaming on OnlyTraps or whatever. Dad never got back with the son because he had to give him up early on due to no money, job, etc. Then years later he was afraid the lifestyle wouldn't go over well after son's ubringing with grandparents in "Murica".

Reactions: Gala Sanctuary
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes