SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
At first I was intrigued with this game until I read that there's likely unavoidable femdom. (and likely won't be light femdom either, which I don't even mind all that much) Here's hoping I'm wrong cause it does look somewhat interesting, though I guess I'll have to wait and see, another one of those games going on the back burner for now.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... Let me summarize what I have read about the game.
- The MC is another creepy, voyeuristic, mentally limited, with an oversized dick. And worse, he is (according to the creator's own words) a Beta male.
- The "blonde" (I see her hair as more pink-ish than blonde. Anyway, it's not important) is very pretty... but, well... she has a dick (apparently as super-sized as the MC)
-The Milf is really HOT (okay)...but...she's a "dominatrix" or at least shows those tendencies.
Whatever... That's a "love triangle" that (as a player) I'm not interested in taking part in.
Anyway, good luck with your game, Gala Sanctuary. I'm sure many will enjoy it. Peace.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
new game without really overview, summary or a any details and not even future tags
seening images on op and first comment seems could will has incest in future even if not maybe with a patch
and what ppl do? yes, asking if this game could has this tag on future or not so they can try this game depending on the response
and what's your reply? discuss what is incest? bro wth
Okay, no there is no incest and that's for story reasons, it wouldn't work.

The 2 girls are not related in any way. They were living with the MC's dad. Dad died and left his portion of the house to his son so he has to go live with the girls. They are allowed to sell the house but have to live together for a month before making a decision.

Magic is involved and it seems like the tall lady may not even be human which is why no incest.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
You'd think unavoidable futa would case complaints about forced gay content or something. But alas no, it's NTR because little incest MC teen will be having to share Mommy with a futa dick around the household. :KEK:

Might aswell add ntr tag to stop that shitstorm.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You'd think unavoidable futa would case complaints about forced gay content or something. But alas no, it's NTR because little incest MC teen will be having to share Mommy with a futa dick around the household. :KEK:

Might aswell add ntr tag to stop that shitstorm.
She's not his mother, even a patch wouldn't change that. It's doubtful she's even human, there is magic and monster girls involved and she's .... iffy.

Jun 13, 2021
I don't mind playing this game but can use diff app build for Android mixdrop has to much bug leads me to different sites and give me trouble download

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, too much crap content here.
Well your status as a tough guy who don't stand for no bossy bitches or ones with dicks has been affirmed. Nice job, but don't get lax, please find another thread full of shit you hate to reassure yourself and the rest of us.

Oh and this is a big site with tons of games with shit you may enjoy... just sayin'.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ugh, too much crap content here.
- There is only one cock in my bed / house and it is mine. Futa/trans are not part of my games, especially if they are close to LI.
- A love triangle between two women does not happen. Lesbians or whatever this pattern is now if the other carries the cock. Doesn't fit the game I'm playing.
- This game screams NTR and that's never a good thing. Be it Lez-NTR or regular. Doesn't happen in my game.
- This apparently also includes FemDom. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.
- Apparently that MC is some fucking beta MC again. Doesn't happen in the game I'm playing.

Not much worse can go wrong with these tags. It's a pity, because the frame looked good, but even dog shit can be frosted with whipped cream, and that doesn't make it any good.
Ok, if the description doesn't fit what you like, why exactly do we care? Just wondering why some feel the need to come into a game thread they don't obviously like and talk about how they don't like it. WGAS?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Likewise, why should the words of a profile picture on some website, that for some reason feels they are in a position to tell another that they know their preferences better than themselves, mean anything to anyone. Who is the egotist here?

The lack of self awareness. How about this. You shut up, and I shut up and we both ignore each other. Cuz let me tell you, neither of us is winning an award this year for what is tantamount to pissing match between two nerds arguing over who is cooler based on which Pokémon version they decided to buy.
Woah, WOAH! Why drag poor pokemon into this?! For the record, I have been, at times, far more impressed and interested in a person's choice of pokemon title than I am with 90% of the posts in this thread, and the two of you arguing about what's the most immature part of this conversation is the LEAST of this thread's problems. The game got posted less than 14 hours ago and we're already well on our way to yet another Yahtzee of NTR/FUTA/FEMDOM flame wars.

EDIT: This was meant to be taken with good humor. If you don't, than my bad, but I ain't gonna back and forth with anybody about it.

Meanwhile, I don't see anyone asking the important question here: does the "futa" have a vagina or not?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice little intro

Not much to say about it just yet

Just a guy lost his father no clue were his mother is tho

And gonna move in with one or perhaps two trans women

Interesting to see how it will play out

Reactions: Gala Sanctuary
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes