longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Renders are well done and the girls are decent, hoping some non-futa get into the mix too at some point, that Jenny girl perhaps... but it really needs to chill with the panning across an image to indicate who is talking, if you're a faster reader it's just zoom zoom zoom at some points like the start in the church or later at the dinner table.

Last edited:

zz botom

Mar 2, 2021
Great game so far; hope you can add more male on futa choices, but so far it looks perfect for me; no hemofrodites; just trans and the chance to fuck them:)

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Excellent, I will follow this with attention. Keep up the good work, I love the interactions between MC and the girls. My only complaint : updates are still too short.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gala Sanctuary

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Futa? Huh...first thing google offered me was a US tax form called federal unemplyoment tax act
that is officially abbreviated FUTA. And italian motorbike manufacturer Ducati's ebike of the same name. :ROFLMAO:

Too bad that "female base layer with a secondary male gential layer" does not roll off the tongue so well. :ROFLMAO:

Godspeed with your work Gala Sanctuary!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The pans during the dialog in the second release are a little better but they still tend to break the wall of immersion for me. Other devs use a small portrait in the hud for the actor's lines, and that is much more immersive.

"This" is singular, while "these" is plural. You repeatedly make the mistake like "this ladies" by using "this" when referring to a group of more than one thing like "ladies". It should be "this lady" and "these ladies".

---edit---

I see we finally meet the sysadmin in the IT server room. Was expecting a greybeard Linux guy used to bending over M$ certified solitaire experts. Based on the looks this is probably this years model who would be at home driving around in an ATV while bombing orcs in trashy BMPs with quad copters in the Ukraine. Jaga Jaga!

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo Humilis

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Liam is a creep, one day in a new house and he is already lurking around and jerking off and if that wasn't enough next day he decides to peep on the other woman at the shower.
No wonder his father waited until after his death to "meet him again", he didn't wanted to share his two hot succubi (?) with this little mofo. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joking aside pretty sure they are actual succubi who ate Liam's father life force, specially after seeing that demoness Calla "horsedick". Funny the one who can kill Liam as soon as they meet looks more trustworthy than the other two. :unsure:

Anyway will put this on my watchlist. Dialogue could be better (Liam comes off as a idiot sometimes) but the renders are nice, the supernatural vibes could be interesting if properly worked and it always good to have more games with trans characters. :)(y)

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 2304781

Overview:
The Supernatural doesn't wait for anyone to believe or understand the power of the dark arts.
When the dark forces call, there's no ignore button. If your time has come, there's no place you can run to try and hide.
So, you think you're ready for this adventure? It doesn't matter!

WARNING! This is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" story, so please don't try it if you don't like this type of content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-02
Release Date: 2023-02-01
Original Title: Final Spell
Developer: Gala Sanctuary
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2304842 View attachment 2304855 View attachment 2304862 View attachment 2304865 View attachment 2304866
I liked the story. I liked very much. The trans women characters are very beautiful, sensual, sexy and hot (specially Valerie. She reminds me the look of a very beautiful actress from de 60's and 70's, named Capucine, who starred in the first Pink Panther movie, by Blake Edwards, and Satyricon, by Federico Fellini). The story, so far, seems to be quite original, full of fantasy and mistery, without leaving aside a touch of humor. I really hope that the dev continues with this very promising work. Congratulations and tks.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very nice update, the quality is really good, if some of the animations look a bit goofy due to the sizes.

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
hahahaha didnt realise this was a "chick with dicks" game when i play.... Boy was i surprised LOL !!
If Futa /Tran can be avoidable, it would be great for the rest of us who arnt into this because the story line so far and design of the charators are great

Reactions: WastedTalent

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
hahahaha didnt realise this was a "chick with dicks" game when i play.... Boy was i surprised LOL !!
If Futa /Tran can be avoidable, it would be great for the rest of us who arnt into this because the story line so far and design of the charators are great
Dev literally wrote " WARNING! This is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" story, so please don't try it if you don't like this type of content. " in the initial post, this is 100 % your fault.

If you don't like it then don't play it, leave the genre to those who like it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dev literally wrote " WARNING! This is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" story, so please don't try it if you don't like this type of content. " in the initial post, this is 100 % your fault.

If you don't like it then don't play it, leave the genre to those who like it.
Yeah got to love how people play a game then want the dev to change kinks/story to suit them, the 2 main characters are clearly your dad's wife and daughter and both have dicks, rather obvious there are no plans for it to be optional, just if it's all you fucking their ass, or if you let them fuck your ass.
Oh and yeah then the demon chick with a ahorse cock.

Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
Bro u just add harem an ntr tag may be possible
Why u don't give clear cut reply about what will be added in this game bcoz ntr and harem are opposite to each other why r u creating a conflict between the people
I saw this comment and was like “What NTR tag?” and found it in the planned tags. So I immediately messaged the Dev on Patreon about it for clarification.

I received a response within a few hours and another to my follow up questions. I was hoping the Dev would clarify this here but didn’t want to engage in more arguments here and wanted to focus on the game. If you are wondering why, there are a couple of manifestos on previous pages.

This final follow up to my questions satisfied my concerns “MC is the only male that will be in lewd scenes. Any other male is just part of the story.”

The planned NTR tag was to be “safe” in case the dickgirls fool around with one another or another character without the MC being present. But if the scene involves the MC finding them he could join in.

I guess the safety part is because some consider NTR to be if any dick other than the MCs penetrates a LI. Now when all the LIs so far in the story are dickgirls, does that definition of NTR even apply? I think there are some 20 different definitions with Japanese words that list all the different types of NTR, maybe this fits one, IDK.

I hope this explanation makes sense how you could have NTR and Harem. Although I don’t think what the dev has planned is NTR. Basically, there won’t be some other guy coming in to dick down your ladies. Which was how I worded my question.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes