Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
trying to please everyone, you can please no one.
That's the motto of hollywood productions nowadays. And especially of recently aired 3rd season of the show after Polish novels.
So no surprise that same concept bursts in games too(

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
Well, not necessarily just POV scenes, there are many other cool and hot angles and poses that can be added. In my opinion, POV scenes are often too boring and repetitive, although a lot depends on the implementation and the viewing angle. ;)
well for me 100% POV i am no cuck, i have no fetch to be the 3ª guy in the corner of the room I MUST be the guy fucking the ladyes

Exactly! Down with any perverted fetishes, we need pure love between the futa (submissive) and the MC (dominant) :D. But the developer seems to be trying to reach as large an audience as possible, which is why he implements various fetishes for every taste. I hope he doesn't go too far by introducing some really perverse things into the game - trying to please everyone, you can please no one.
smart move from the dev, but having a clear separated options for the version male-on-futa and other fetishes i will have no problem

my bad :ROFLMAO:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
well for me 100% POV i am no cuck, i have no fetch to be the 3ª guy in the corner of the room I MUST be the guy fucking the ladyes
Well, I meant that POV (Point of view shot) scenes are not always well-realized, well, the more variety of poses and angles, the better. Naturally, no NTR - it is the MC who should fuck all the chicks, both "ordinary" and with a "surprise" ;).

smart move from the dev, but having a clear separated options for the version male-on-futa and other fetishes i will have no problem
Well, personally, i would prefer that the game did not have content like futa-on-male in the game at all ( perhaps let there be several optional scenes in which MC "helps" girls, for example, the scene in the bathroom with Valerie), so that the developer does not waste his time on all sorts of nonsense :sneaky:. Although this is of course completely his choice.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Vageenaj

May 4, 2018
"

Some bad news...
I'm sorry to have to do this, but it looks like I have to delay the final work on version 0.25. This weekend I barely did any work on the ne...
"
Full message:

"I'm sorry to have to do this, but it looks like I have to delay the final work on version 0.25. This weekend I barely did any work on the new build because of this crazy hot weather. I also stress tested my CPU in this heat. It reached 78 degrees and I shut it down as soon as I saw that.

Just like last time, I don't know how long this is gonna last, so, I can't really say how much work will be done next week or when I can release the update. All I know is that, after the weather cools down a bit, I need only 5 days to finish all the renders. For now, I can only work on the text for the story and script stuff.

I'm really sorry for this unfortunate circumstance. "

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
"I'm sorry to have to do this, but it looks like I have to delay the final work on version 0.25. This weekend I barely did any work on the new build because of this crazy hot weather. I also stress tested my CPU in this heat. It reached 78 degrees and I shut it down as soon as I saw that.

Just like last time, I don't know how long this is gonna last, so, I can't really say how much work will be done next week or when I can release the update. All I know is that, after the weather cools down a bit, I need only 5 days to finish all the renders. For now, I can only work on the text for the story and script stuff.

I'm really sorry for this unfortunate circumstance. "
Thank you for publishing this news in full.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
after i see that post o logged on patreon with all my possible speed......disappointed, just some random updates no new link to the game :cry:

but at last finally will have gallery and the author separated the male on futa only from the futa on male, now, by the description will satisfy everyone

but i hope for more POV scenes and more sluttier trans but 100% submissive, #MaleOnFutaONLYTeam
The seperation is the gallery only, he's not suddenly going to turn Val submissive.

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
update in patroon......dev stop working because is...hot....

I'm sorry to have to do this, but it looks like I have to delay the final work on version 0.25. This weekend I barely did any work on the new build because of this crazy hot weather. I also stress tested my CPU in this heat. It reached 78 degrees and I shut it down as soon as I saw that.

I'm really sorry for this unfortunate circumstance.

well....ok i guess.....but i am not paying this patreon anymore after that

• Haha
Reactions: Aground9437

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
In the dev's defense, if he does live somewhere super toasty and doesn't have real climate control, I can understand not wanting to cook his rig.
But it does sound a little goofy just tossed out there without much more context.

Reactions: Laehtsia

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
The author on his page on Patreon writes: "A little hope! It looks like the crazy weather calmed down a bit, so yesterday I resumed the work for the update."

Although the two-week delay is very sad, it may not be long before the release of the update.

rakupiku9999

May 8, 2020
The author on his page on Patreon writes: "A little hope! It looks like the crazy weather calmed down a bit, so yesterday I resumed the work for the update."

Although the two-week delay is very sad, it may not be long before the release of the update.
Lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: Laehtsia

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Free loaders laughing at someone else because they don't work under certain conditions we don't know too much about

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes