Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
I deleted my previous comment because I was incorrect, and to prevent anyone else from going-off half-cocked like I did, pun very much intended:
START A NEW GAME.

You have the option to select male on futa or futa on male for your playthrough. When you do this, you'll discover that a LOT of content has been added from beginning to the end of the update.

Gala Sanctuary it might not be a bad idea to add in the OP what changes were made in the updates. In the newest version, if you just load from where you left off, it seems to default to the MC sub, futa dom option. Because they when you go back and load older scenes, it will default to the futa on male for some reason.

This has created confusion at least for myself, and I'm sure for others too.

Plus, even for futa on male fans, if they just start from the save-point, they may miss things you went back and added. Because, after starting over, I gotta take back everything I said, and say solid update all around.
Thank you for your service kind sir!

Technically v0.25 is still in early access. The build was leaked, and the thread was updated by staff members.

This was the Patreon download post for it:

############################################################################
"I honestly thought this day would never come. Or at least that's how it felt for me. I finished this build 2 weeks ago, but I wasn't very happy with some things so I needed to make some changes. Sorry it took so long!

This build has a total of 230 new renders, re-renders and animations. With 9 new lewd scenes. 5 for the Male on Futa only mod and 4 for the Futa on Male only mod.

The script is a total mess, so I had to give up on adding new lewd sounds for now. I think I'm going to add them in the animations instead of the script.

Important! Old saves will not work. You need to start a new game."
#############################################################################

I don't mind the content getting leaked, but maybe next time leak it with the text so the staff member can copy-paste something in Changelog instead of just leaving it as N/A.

I lost control over this thread way back at build v0.15 :ROFLMAO: It's like this VN has a mind of its own!

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Since i was told this update was small i decided to check it out.

I am not a prick like some people who have been whinning on this thread about Protagonist being a bottom but:
WHAT THE FUCK was that sequence of rape at gunpoint? That completely came out of nowhere. :oops::oops::oops:

I have to seriously wonder what the developer was thinking when they decided to make up the story for this update.

And yeah unless there is a complete tone shift starting the next update i see no reason to keep playing this. Either Valeria will keep being a ruthless asshole or the protagonist needs to man up and get the hell out of this place or find a way to get revenge.
Anything even barely ressembling a "hey it was a joke, i wasn't going to really shot you or turn you into a mindless slave" will not fix the mess of this episode.
Challenge accepted! :cool:

That whole scene was remade last moment. I rushed it because I was delaying the release too much already. That was the best I came up with, and I was planning to change it next update. But now I think I can play it off! Worst case scenario, I change it if I can't make it work.

At least that scene stopped people from commenting on their sexual preffe... Oh, wait... That's still going on... :cautious:

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
View attachment 2304781

Overview:
The Supernatural doesn't wait for anyone to believe or understand the power of the dark arts.
When the dark forces call, there's no ignore button. If your time has come, there's no place you can run to try and hide.
So, you think you're ready for this adventure? It doesn't matter!

WARNING! This is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" story, so please don't try it if you don't like this type of content.

Note! Now you can try 2 experimental mods I'm trying to implement:
Male on Futa only
and
Futa on Male only
(You need to start a new game to select the preferred mod or it won't work.)

For now, these mods work only on the main lewd scenes. Other content is just skippable .​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-26
Release Date: 2023-09-22
Original Title: Final Spell
Developer: Gala Sanctuary
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough Mod

Vageenaj thanks for the links

View attachment 2304842 View attachment 2304855 View attachment 2304862 View attachment 2304865 View attachment 2304866 View attachment 2706925 View attachment 2706928
hello Boss
Please reverse positions and set the riding mode for girls, the male character should be forced or raped or under the pump, thank you.
If the game is dominated mode, it will be better and the tension between the characters will be more attractive .The male character has a very girlish attitude and this is not attractive to 90% of the male audience.
Please make fundamental changes in the design of sexy positions if it goes from romantic to rough and deeper.
like (fuckface. deepthroat .under ass anal ball facesitting .amazon position girl .rape force)

Finally, I thank you for all the hard work and art you have created:giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Ditrikn

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023

That whole scene was remade last moment. I rushed it because I was delaying the release too much already. That was the best I came up with, and I was planning to change it next update. But now I think I can play it off! Worst case scenario, I change it if I can't make it work.

At least that scene stopped people from commenting on their sexual preffe... Oh, wait... That's still going on... :cautious:
Oh, ok thx for the clarification. Now I have a better understanding of the situation. Oh, and don't mind "us" (lol) I can say that for most of us (I think). We just vent out here our frustrations in the heat of the moment (I like to think that just show how much ppl expect from your game and like it (I think) lol). Heck, I even kinda participated. I can even boast abt mine being prbbly the biggest out there.
here enjoy lol.

Again thx for the hardwork.

Great game indeed. A lot of potential I see here. Not much of a choice in it but, I can consider it normal since up 'till now this could be considered a prologue. The story only begins now.
At 1st I was like: "oh, that another generic futa games where the mc is dumb as hell and would do anything to (edit : more like get futadominated for dumb reasons) fuck without thinking beforehand." Yeah there were hints but I just thought the supernatural would be an excuse for the author to make the mc "dumber" than he was lol.

Bruh wth I wrote all that. Damn, I rly went all out, it also means that I liked the game Ig. I'm sry for the ones who will read it all. I hope that you will at least appreaciate the effort I made to convey my frustrations as well as my expectations lol.

And, to conclude it all, I want to thank all those who worked on the game.

Humble me,
ME

zero1234

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you for your service kind sir!

Technically v0.25 is still in early access. The build was leaked, and the thread was updated by staff members.

This was the Patreon download post for it:

############################################################################
"I honestly thought this day would never come. Or at least that's how it felt for me. I finished this build 2 weeks ago, but I wasn't very happy with some things so I needed to make some changes. Sorry it took so long!

This build has a total of 230 new renders, re-renders and animations. With 9 new lewd scenes. 5 for the Male on Futa only mod and 4 for the Futa on Male only mod.

The script is a total mess, so I had to give up on adding new lewd sounds for now. I think I'm going to add them in the animations instead of the script.

Important! Old saves will not work. You need to start a new game."
#############################################################################

I don't mind the content getting leaked, but maybe next time leak it with the text so the staff member can copy-paste something in Changelog instead of just leaving it as N/A.

I lost control over this thread way back at build v0.15 :ROFLMAO: It's like this VN has a mind of its own!
Why do we have to pick only Futa on male or male on futa what was wrong with having both? now we only get half the scenes we used to get.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
So, we must pick "futa on male" or "male on futa" from the start...But where is option "both" ? I'm okay either way, don't see why i need to pick one or another. Playing game 2 times is obviously a bad option for AVN. So i'm a bit confused why such split of content was made.

If someone already asked oкdev is already answered about it - ignore my comment. I just don't have time and patience to go through previous comments to find is there an answer already atm.

renee188

Jul 10, 2018
My only gripe is that there's no pussy futa. I mean, I'm okay with this, but I just prefer a clear difference in terms.
Shemale for no pussy, futa for pussy + cock, full-package futanari specifically for pussy, cock and balls.

Reactions: MaxBouch

IaaTSwltTD99

May 30, 2022

Hey man...Overall it was a nice update...Hope you could pull off with the gunpoint sequence....And I guess you don't have to mind about the comments on sexual preferences, since you give two seperate paths for the 2 types.Still.... I would like it if you make it like where both Futa on Male and Male on Futa scenes are there for characters time to time and later change completely to one of the paths depending on the choices we make...whether to be dom or sub.And... Good luck with future updates and don't even think about abandoning the game:cry:

MaxBouch

Jul 24, 2018
Hey man...Overall it was a nice update...Hope you could pull off with the gunpoint sequence....And I guess you don't have to mind about the comments on sexual preferences, since you give two seperate paths for the 2 types.Still.... I would like it if you make it like where both Futa on Male and Male on Futa scenes are there for characters time to time and later change completely to one of the paths depending on the choices we make...whether to be dom or sub.And... Good luck with future updates and don't even think about abandoning the game:cry:
100% agree with you bro, and I really hope he don't abandon it as well..
There is so much good futa games that are abandonned and that's fcking sad

Reactions: IaaTSwltTD99

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
My only gripe is that there's no pussy futa. I mean, I'm okay with this, but I just prefer a clear difference in terms.
Shemale for no pussy, futa for pussy + cock, full-package futanari specifically for pussy, cock and balls.
Take in consideration that what you think words should be meaning and how people here use them can be different.
Imo vast majority of users and devs on f95 are tend to think like this: " trap\femboy = crossdressing, trans = shemale, futa = girl born with a dick ", and i agree with them. Futa having a pussy is just a rare optional bonus nowadays.
How the terms were interpreted 10 years ago or that it's originally japanese term don't seems to bother many people. I sure don't care. I think the longer you will be holding up to outdated terms the longer you will be disappointed in new games. But you do you, maybe someday slang will change again, who knows.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Thanks for answering. I hope you are able to do it. :) (y)

yuriano

Nov 28, 2019
View attachment 2304781

Overview:
The Supernatural doesn't wait for anyone to believe or understand the power of the dark arts.
When the dark forces call, there's no ignore button. If your time has come, there's no place you can run to try and hide.
So, you think you're ready for this adventure? It doesn't matter!

WARNING! This is a fantasy, "chicks with dicks" story, so please don't try it if you don't like this type of content.

Note! Now you can try 2 experimental mods I'm trying to implement:
Male on Futa only
and
Futa on Male only
(You need to start a new game to select the preferred mod or it won't work.)

For now, these mods work only on the main lewd scenes. Other content is just skippable.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-26
Release Date: 2023-09-22
Original Title: Final Spell
Developer: Gala Sanctuary
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough Mod

Vageenaj thanks for the links

View attachment 2304842 View attachment 2304855 View attachment 2304862 View attachment 2304865 View attachment 2304866 View attachment 2706925 View attachment 2706928
Android port.
https://f95zone.to/threads/final-spell-v0-25-gala-sanctuary.144273/post-10394026

acc34

Jan 10, 2021
I can't open it on Mac, i download the zip file, extract but when i try to open it it says "impossible to open" anyone knows the solution ?

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I heard the first music, recognized the original and was surprised. Then we get to the church and before the music plays I was like : "Please tell me you did this" and I wasn't disappointed, was singing all along :')

On a side note, a little disappointed we have to choose Male on futa or Futa on male, why not both ?

Last edited:

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I must say, I'm really impressed with the last update. I had lost hope having more male on futa scenes, and then this new mode. And when I think about all the work needed to do the new scenes… Truly what an amazing job, I couldn't ask for more myself. I take back everything I said about the things I wasn't happy with before.

Now, the only downside (not that I'm affected by it), it's for people who like versatile action, even though with the work already done it shouldn't be too much of hassle to add a new mode for this.

Well, I've read the message about the gun part before trying the last version, I thought it would be way worse than that. But finally, at least for my taste it's good. It's pretty obvious that Val has a very good reason for this, I did felt that this was an emergency, so I will way for the next updates to see how this develop.

Just one last word: Gala Sanctuary, you ROCKS.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Gala Sanctuary
After this update I have to say that this is one of the best game in my list
Storywise good and pretty much understandable
And it really makes me wonder what will happen in next update......

But there are few flaws too:--------
While Male on Futa route has better sex animation angle compare to Futa on Male route.
Like for example Valerie Morning sex scene and Calla basement second sex scene angle.

But these 2 Sex animation angle in Futa on Male route looks really pale compare to Male on Futa especially Calla scene.

And in Male on Futa route Calla intro has a real good sex scene
But on Futa on Male route has only blowjob scene so far, which seems like some kind of injustice to those who love Futa Dom sex scenes.

The good:-----------
I must have to say that Isabella night sex scene on Male on Futa route has some really nice POV shots.

And that Morning comic approached fighting scene is really epic I have to say I'm seeing this comic approached play after a Long time keep it up dev.

Overall 4 and half star from me

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes