F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Gala Sanctuary
After this update I have to say that this is one of the best game in my list
Storywise good and pretty much understandable
And it really makes me wonder what will happen in next update......

But there are few flaws too:--------
While Male on Futa route has better sex animation angle compare to Futa on Male route.
Like for example Valerie Morning sex scene and Calla basement second sex scene angle.

But these 2 Sex animation angle in Futa on Male route looks really pale compare to Male on Futa especially Calla scene.

And in Male on Futa route Calla intro has a real good sex scene
But on Futa on Male route has only blowjob scene so far, which seems like some kind of injustice to those who love Futa Dom sex scenes.

The good:-----------
I must have to say that Isabella night sex scene on Male on Futa route has some really nice POV shots.

And that Morning comic approached fighting scene is really epic I have to say I'm seeing this comic approached play after a Long time keep it up dev.

Overall 4 and half star from me

Last edited:

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Gala Sanctuary
Another thing I want to suggest to you that if you made a Discord channel solely devoted to this game will be great. A lot of other devs do that too

It will be easier to communicate on Discord and it will be better too where everyone can suggest or can say about things which will make it easier for you too to develop the game.

Last edited:

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Why would you even bring that up a just a few days after an update (leaked)? Don't put the idea in dev's heads :mad:
You know man I'm not. most of the devs are following that route after some updates
Hell even I don't want to see him leave the game at midway
We all do want to see him to continue and complete this game as intended

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You know man I'm not. most of the devs are following that route after some updates
Hell even I don't want to see him leave the game at midway
We all do want to see him to continue and complete this game as intended
No, that's exactly what you're doing. I know you're not meaning to but by bringing it up, even in a negative sense, you make it more likely to happen

DON'T THINK ABOUT PINK ELEPHANTS

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Gala Sanctuary

Many have already written this, but I’ll still say it again: it would be better if you gave the player the opportunity to choose his own actions, rather than modes at the beginning of the game. Leave the buttons with a brief description of the consequences of the choice (as is done now) and let the player decide which scenes to watch.

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
Man, if I was the MC after the shit both of these people pulled. I would sic Calla on both of them, especially Valerie, that bitch, and peace the fuck out of there the next day. No matter what their reasons were, or how good they might have been. Fuck em both at that point lol. I really wasn't expecting that turnaround to happen at all, and I already had a problem with the father stuff too.

It's just so hard to find a good game with male on futa too...

Last edited:
Reactions: Konius

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Man, if I was the MC after the shit both of these people pulled. I would sic Calla on both of them, especially Valerie, that bitch, and peace the fuck out of there the next day. No matter what their reasons were, or how good they might have been. Fuck em both at that point lol. I really wasn't expecting that turnaround to happen at all, and I already had a problem with the father stuff too.

It's just so hard to find a good game with male on futa too...
Well as a power addict (lol) I'd use them for my own benefits since they pretty much did the same to the MC and he now has a powerful demon as his servant (+unkown powers) so yeah. It'd be great if there was a kind of "show them who is the boss path" lol. But yeah, fr, I hope we'll have an opportunity to get back at Valerie (don't remeber if it was the name of the one who pointed a gun at us lol). I also liked the black woman. I hope we will have a dom path with her. It'd be a shame to only have her scenes fo sub-only/. I like her design.

Reactions: xetalon

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
Absolutely magnificent game in every way. It really left me wanting more. I would like it better if there were more choices, but that's a minor point. Keep doing exactly what you're doing! I can hardly wait for future updates!

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
when is Jenny coming into the game? And also I hope she is going to have a pussy and not an cock. I would prefer it if the mc has a crush on Jenny. He tells the 2 futa girls he wants to be with her and maybe have some kids with Jenny. This then suggests that the 2 futa girls fuck and breed Jenny.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Personally I like the game a lot, this update really threw me off on character reveals, lol. I can't help wishing there would be a feminization option to the game one day, but that's just my preference of liking my males on the more feminine side, not a must to enjoy the game still afterall, hehe.

• Angry
Reactions: mixa007

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
I agree with what some others have suggested in that we have the option to choose both sub and dom roles. I've seen in a few other games where they have the Switch option or just after say the dom scene, the choice is given to service the other. It shouldn't be too difficult since you already are doing both scenes.

Reactions: Nacht13 and mixa007
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes